AttackWatch!

attackwatch appears to be a real deal.

I work on certain things. I believe in New Zeal. He's on it.

This is worrisome.

This is funnier by the minute. You have to google this.

Axelrod thinks he's freaking Spielberg. OMG this is too funny. Dave's lost again. Holy shit I cant breathe I am laughing so hard.

Last edited:
attackwatch appears to be a real deal.

I work on certain things. I believe in New Zeal. He's on it.

This is worrisome.

Lists, Prisons, Reeducation Camps, Ovens, Mass Graves. We've seen it all.

Hey when you hang in Chicago, and your neighbors are terrorists, you get a weird perspective on things, lol.

I always thought that if your favorite book is written by Saul and he's dedicating it to Satan as the first community organizer, lol, one could have a difficulty down the road.

Oh lets make this perfectly clear, Saul Alinsky dedicated his book to Satan.

And to really make things clear to all those "independents" Prairie Fire, by Bill Ayers and Bernie dedicated the book to Sirhan Sirhan.

You know, the guy who assasinated Bobby Kennedy.

And when all is said and done......

History Of The World Part 1, Intro
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIvmXTlgi6I&feature=related]History Of The World Part 1, Intro - YouTube[/ame]

Pass the Shrooms. :)

I have no problem with providing information to those who seek it, but surely a less aggressive and intimidating language could/should have been utilized.

I am a flaming libertoid (by this boards' standards) but I cannot endorse the framing and delivery of this website.

it's your obama's web site you must own up to it, because you helped to create it.

Are you 100% certain this website belongs to Obama?

Immie
It appears that the site may not belong to obama. The whois database shows my.barackobama.com isn't a registered domain name and tracepath shows an IP address of 70.42.50.159
Which goes to a place page with this message:
Invalid URL

We're sorry, the site you were looking for does not exist.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please email
[email protected] with any relevant information including the URL in question, and any site that may have linked to this URL.

We apologize for any inconvenience
Interestingly 70.42.50.158 brings you here

To paraphrase Ernie S. the 'Obama' website is really a Union website?

This is hysterical. Who owns the website?

I love this. Well, I have a bent sense of humour and love Monty Python and Fawlty Towers so don't trust in me.

At least hosted by a liberal campaign webhosting outfit, (bluestatedigital.com) closely associated with SEIU. I can't say that SEIU is running the site, only that it is the next IP address in a string assigned to bluestate. It would be safe to assume, that SEIU and my.barackobama.com are hosted on the same server. coincidence? not likely. I would like to see the money trail. If SEIU is donating server space and hosting and or IT services, they could be over their $2,500 limit PDQ.

Best tweet I have seen posted at attackwatch:

"Hey #attackwatch, I saw 6 ATM's in an alley, killing a Job. It looked like a hate crime!" wrote @thorninaz.

At least hosted by a liberal campaign webhosting outfit, (bluestatedigital.com) closely associated with SEIU. I can't say that SEIU is running the site, only that it is the next IP address in a string assigned to bluestate. It would be safe to assume, that SEIU and my.barackobama.com are hosted on the same server. coincidence? not likely. I would like to see the money trail. If SEIU is donating server space and hosting and or IT services, they could be over their $2,500 limit PDQ.

this could be a whole lotta fun.

you have to understand what nutjobs these are. oh my day is made for tomorrow.

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

I got a kick out of the Tweet from someone who wanted to know if it was going to be available in the original German. This already had a fascist undertone the last time he did this -but now he has the force of government behind him, it is no longer an undertone and is just the real tone.

CaféAuLait;4148321 said:
Best tweet I have seen posted at attackwatch:

"Hey #attackwatch, I saw 6 ATM's in an alley, killing a Job. It looked like a hate crime!" wrote @thorninaz.

omg thats so funny. I have to figure out how to do that rep thing. holy shit.

thanks. too funny. I can't breathe I'm laughing my ass off so hard.

thanks again.

these are going to be very interesting days ahead. I may have to step up on the website and make it quick.

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

I got a kick out of the Tweet from someone who wanted to know if it was going to be available in the original German. This already had a fascist undertone the last time he did this -but now he has the force of government behind him, it is no longer an undertone and is just the real tone.

lol, well you have axelrod running the show. no one elected him. but everyone in the media is kissing his ass. this is really interesting.

It's communist, I think Stalin had a propaganda ministry also. Doesn't matter though, he is done in 2012, that is why the dems are separating themselves from him. The best thing he has done in the last year was this.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubNBJvhZ9rw]Obama Awards Medal of Honor to Army Sergeant - YouTube[/ame]
And I can guarantee you, he did it painfully so, if he is the true progressive that he says he is, he hates the military and what they stand for.
Obamas ears gives away the impression that he really could give a shit less.

Last edited:
Am I just dreaming it, or haven't I seen some posts from folks comparing this or that on the right to "McCarthyism'?

And a website to report people is different how?

it's your obama's web site you must own up to it, because you helped to create it.

Are you 100% certain this website belongs to Obama?

Immie
It appears that the site may not belong to obama. The whois database shows my.barackobama.com isn't a registered domain name and tracepath shows an IP address of 70.42.50.159
Which goes to a place page with this message:
Invalid URL

We're sorry, the site you were looking for does not exist.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please email
[email protected] with any relevant information including the URL in question, and any site that may have linked to this URL.

We apologize for any inconvenience
Interestingly 70.42.50.158 brings you here

not sure what you looked up...

attackwatch.com WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com is registered to Obama For America.

Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
IP Address: 208.69.4.117 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Indeterminate
Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited

Registrant:
Obama for America

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: ATTACKWATCH.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS-291.AWSDNS-36.COM
NS-955.AWSDNS-55.NET
NS-1667.AWSDNS-16.CO.UK
NS-1111.AWSDNS-10.ORG

For complete domain details go to:
Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information

Registrant:
Obama for America

233 N Michigan
Chicago, Illinois 60601
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: ATTACKWATCH.COM
Created on: 10-Jun-11
Expires on: 10-Jun-13
Last Updated on: 12-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:
Admin, Domain [email protected]

Obama for America
233 N Michigan
Chicago, Illinois 60601
United States
+1.7732356930

Technical Contact: