AttackWatch!

So, so far those of us who see a website to report criticisms of the current Administration as at the very least a bit odd. . . .

. . . well, we've been called rightwingnuts, whiners, racists, fearmongers, and hateful. . . .

Can any of you imagine what would be said from the left and most of us on the right if George W. Bush had set up a website for people to report his critics?

So, so far those of us who see a website to report criticisms of the current Administration as at the very least a bit odd. . . .

. . . well, we've been called rightwingnuts, whiners, racists, fearmongers, and hateful. . . .

Can any of you imagine what would be said from the left and most of us on the right if George W. Bush had set up a website for people to report his critics?

Some rather inventive dude reported whitehouse.gov. :lol:

Reading through this thread was time well spent I tell 'ya. I was thinking about registering at AttackWatch with an alternate email addy because there is no way in hell that bastard and his administration is going to spam my personal inbox. And I think over the weekend I'm going to register on Twitter.

I don't know if any of y'all use twitter, but you really, really need to be following AttackWatch. It is hysterical.

A couple of good ones I saw:

Hey #attackwatch, I saw 6 ATM’s in an alley, killing a Job. It looked like a hate crime!

Dear #AttackWatch - I'm eating a high carb, high sodium meal right now.

#AttackWatch already has a bat-signal, but it’s solar, so it doesn’t work at night.

#AttackWatch – someone just reported the democrats in NY-9 for failing to vote more than once !!!

I prince of Nigeria. Please to unleash many riches I send you. Simple help by report @michellemalkin to #AttackWatch. Also, ur credit card.

Reading through this thread was time well spent I tell 'ya. I was thinking about registering at AttackWatch with an alternate email addy because there is no way in hell that bastard and his administration is going to spam my personal inbox. And I think over the weekend I'm going to register on Twitter.

You really should register and follow AttackWatch. It's just brilliant! Thousands of mocking tweets... A couple of lefties bitching but the rest are just pure genius! :lol:

There's a spoof site - AttackWatches. Their tag is "get the spin. fight the truth". :lol:

Someone's reported Jimmy Carter... for endorsing Romney. :lol:

I don't know if any of y'all use twitter, but you really, really need to be following AttackWatch. It is hysterical.

Hey #attackwatch, I saw 6 ATM’s in an alley, killing a Job. It looked like a hate crime!

#AttackWatch already has a bat-signal, but it’s solar, so it doesn’t work at night.

#AttackWatch – someone just reported the democrats in NY-9 for failing to vote more than once !!!

I prince of Nigeria. Please to unleash many riches I send you. Simple help by report @michellemalkin to #AttackWatch. Also, ur credit card.

#AttackWatch: Another Net lie; "My Bill Will Create 1.9 Million Jobs, Drop Unemployment Rate To 8.1%…" ~ @BarackObama

:lol:

Someone on Obamas campaign staff is hosed. Wonder who it is.

Then again, maybe Palin started the website.

Dear Mr. Obama,

Thank you for the comedy site you launched this week. Maybe you should try a TV roast program next.

Sincerely,

Loyal Attackwatch fan

You really should register and follow AttackWatch. It's just brilliant! Thousands of mocking tweets... A couple of lefties bitching but the rest are just pure genius! :lol:

There's a spoof site - AttackWatches. Their tag is "get the spin. fight the truth". :lol:

Alright, I'm convinced. I'm going in. I'm taking the plunge.

It's totally worth it. The Administration has got to be seriously pissed. Their site's been totally hijacked. :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of hijacked. When is our trip to the White House for the Beer Summit II? I got to show Obama some of this Attackwatch comedy.

classic-

:lol:

It's totally worth it. The Administration has got to be seriously pissed. Their site's been totally hijacked. :lol:

and this is what comes of hubris....seriously, what did they think was going to happen?

and back to FyreFox's alluding to what would happen if Bush/Rove tried this?

I would imagine heads would explode at the holy trinity abc nbc and cbs and, the NY Times et al would exhaust every 'Nixonism' they possess, plus making up a few more in just days....*shrugs*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back