AttackWatch!

Am I just dreaming it, or haven't I seen some posts from folks comparing this or that on the right to "McCarthyism'?

And a website to report people is different how?

When Obama starts calling Conservatives bloggers to testify before Congress, you'll have a point. Until then, you're just fearmongering.

Are you 100% certain this website belongs to Obama?

Immie
It appears that the site may not belong to obama. The whois database shows my.barackobama.com isn't a registered domain name and tracepath shows an IP address of 70.42.50.159
Which goes to a place page with this message:
Interestingly 70.42.50.158 brings you here

not sure what you looked up...

attackwatch.com WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com is registered to Obama For America.

Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
IP Address: 208.69.4.117 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Indeterminate
Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited

Registrant:
Obama for America

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: ATTACKWATCH.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS-291.AWSDNS-36.COM
NS-955.AWSDNS-55.NET
NS-1667.AWSDNS-16.CO.UK
NS-1111.AWSDNS-10.ORG

For complete domain details go to:
Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information

Registrant:
Obama for America

233 N Michigan
Chicago, Illinois 60601
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Created on: 10-Jun-11
Expires on: 10-Jun-13
Last Updated on: 12-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:
Admin, Domain [email protected]

Obama for America
233 N Michigan
Chicago, Illinois 60601
United States
+1.7732356930

Technical Contact:
Obama for America
233 N Michigan
Chicago, Illinois 60601
United States
+1.7732356930

NS-291.AWSDNS-36.COM
NS-955.AWSDNS-55.NET
NS-1667.AWSDNS-16.CO.UK
NS-1111.AWSDNS-10.ORG

.co.uk?

Better let Cameron know.... Obama's gonna invade the UK next. :lol:

It appears that the site may not belong to obama. The whois database shows my.barackobama.com isn't a registered domain name and tracepath shows an IP address of 70.42.50.159
Which goes to a place page with this message:
Interestingly 70.42.50.158 brings you here

not sure what you looked up...

attackwatch.com WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com is registered to Obama For America.

Registrant:
Obama for America

233 N Michigan
Chicago, Illinois 60601
United States

Created on: 10-Jun-11
Expires on: 10-Jun-13
Last Updated on: 12-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:

Obama for America
233 N Michigan
Chicago, Illinois 60601
United States
+1.7732356930

Technical Contact:
Obama for America
233 N Michigan
Chicago, Illinois 60601
United States
+1.7732356930

NS-291.AWSDNS-36.COM
NS-955.AWSDNS-55.NET
NS-1667.AWSDNS-16.CO.UK
NS-1111.AWSDNS-10.ORG

.co.uk?

Better let Cameron know.... Obama's gonna invade the UK next. :lol:

or go apologize to it again.

anyone notice the sergeant didn't salute him afterwards? It's because the sergeant knew he was the enemy.

I wouldn't read to much into that he looked a little bit nervous like stage frieght, nothing to be ashmed of if you haven't been on national TV

Last edited:
Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

Geesh, and I thought our president was trying to discourage language that would inflame. :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2011/09/...utm_campaign=Feed:+DakotaVoice+(Dakota+Voice)

SNIP:

"When visiting the Attack Watch website, the reader, like Alice, is yanked down the rabbit hole and thrust into twisted adventures in Wonderland, where up is down, black is white and the truth is a lie. The discerning reader easily determines that what these people mean by “attacks” and “smears” is simply anyone telling the truth about the disaster for America that is called Barack Obama."

Are you 100% certain this website belongs to Obama?

Immie

It clearly is owned by his supporters, so I fail to see the difference. Obama could say, not in my name, if he wanted to.

You guys are misunderstanding what I am trying to say.

At first, I asked how anyone knew for certain that it was an Obama site. Daveman pointed out very clearly how that could be seen.

But, my question is, would it not make sense to create a website just like this one purporting to do just what this one does and collect the money that liberals are willing to throw at anyone that they think will defend their beloved leader?

Immie
Given the mockery thundering through the internet right now aimed at this idiotic site, if it weren't associated with the Obama campaign, they'd be quick to denounce (snerk!) it.

Am I just dreaming it, or haven't I seen some posts from folks comparing this or that on the right to "McCarthyism'?

And a website to report people is different how?

When Obama starts calling Conservatives bloggers to testify before Congress, you'll have a point. Until then, you're just fearmongering.

See? I was right!

actually the recipient never salutes FIRST, as he would per normal regs meeting an officer or higher in the chain of command.....I don't know why he didn't respond with a salute back, I think, think, he should have per regs....

:lol:

They can make the site moot by not attacking him.

You sure do hate freedom of speech, don't you?
Obama sure does. The mere fact that this site exists pretty much (again) confirms everything anyone has ever said of him/about him. He's a malignant narcissist making this about himself and his election rather than the sorry state of affairs his policies has wrought on the rest of us.

Sounds like something Stalin wouldve done.... oh wait, He did it! :eek:

:eek:

Hey someone report this.....

FUCK YOU BARACK HUSEIN OBAMA :evil:

:fu:

poor rightwingnuts

tissue?

You mean this seriously dont bother you?

Wow.... scary!

It doesn't bother her because the Oh Boy is her guy.

If Bush did this her panties would be so twisted she'd have trouble breathing.

Look at how the left acted about The Patriot Act.... I was against it b/c I knew we would have a regime like this in control and they would use it against their own people.... US!

You mean this seriously dont bother you?

Wow.... scary!

Look at how the left acted about The Patriot Act.... I was against it b/c I knew we would have a regime like this in control and they would use it against their own people.... US!

And you can bet your ass that if Romney or Perry get elected they're going to have their own 'attack watch' sardaukar.

And you can bet your ass that if Romney or Perry get elected they're going to have their own 'attack watch' sardaukar.

Any proof of that?

Yeah, didnt think so idiot :doubt:

Any proof of that?

Yeah, didnt think so idiot :doubt:

Go fuck yourself if you're too fucking stupid to recognize that speculation is by definition opinion based.

Fucking morons. sheesh!

Forum List

Back