AttackWatch!

omg I so wish I could see this video!!!

you're killing me out here in the hinterlands.

at least give me commentary HAVE MERCY:eusa_angel:

The end bit:

“We published this ridiculous website and can’t take it back. And if we change the design or take it down, we will really look stupid.

"We had the power to define narrative and feed it to the masses, but everyone is laughing at us. Snakebit again."

Haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know who's signed up. I did, just so I can keep an idea on what they feel important. So far, I've been spammed twice. The latest is, I guess a request to enter a raffle for dinner with Dear Leader.

LOL I took one look at the site, saw that they wanted an email up front and left immediately. I knew what would be coming................

I checked out that donate to Barry site too - notice the part in bold?

Make a donation today to be automatically registered for a chance to have dinner with President Obama and three other supporters.

All you need to bring are your stories and ideas for this campaign and our country — we'll cover your airfare and the meal.

Taxpayers funding yet another Obama boondoggle....

Hell, I'm surprised they didn't offer a week's stay in the Lincoln Bedroom with the hooker... I mean, model of your choice.

Immie

poor rightwingnuts

tissue?

Jillian are you saying you see nothing wrong with this?

It's just a campaign website. It's a stupid idea, but there's nothing "wrong" with it.

I have to disagree.

One of the many things that pissed me off that President Bush did was when he asked all Americans to be vigilant and to turn in their suspicious neighbors. What he was doing was turning Americans against Americans and that is exactly what this website does.

Now, I have my suspicions that this may not even be related to President Obama, but if it is, then it is not innocent and there is most definitely something wrong with it.

Immie

I have no problem with providing information to those who seek it, but surely a less aggressive and intimidating language could/should have been utilized.

I am a flaming libertoid (by this boards' standards) but I cannot endorse the framing and delivery of this website.

it's your obama's web site you must own up to it, because you helped to create it.

Are you 100% certain this website belongs to Obama?

Immie

Why won't you go to the website?

where did he say he won't go? He said he had not visited it. Doesn't mean he won't.

oh hells bells I didn't mean it to come across that way. I'm from the generation of when the screen first went blue and saw fatal exeption we unplugged the computer and ran to the mall to call our husbands to beg for forgiveness because we broke the computer.

:lol:

I genuinely wanted to know why he hadn't visited the site.

You actually did that? You should have just turned the computer off and waited for him to come home and turn it back on. When the screen went blue, you could point at him and say, "Hell, what did you do to it? It was working fine this afternoon".

Sheesh! I gave you more credit that that. ;) j/k

Immie

You got to say one thing..These sites know how to SUCK the money off the Obamabots-Liberals-Leftist

Get them all in a outrage over dumb things people SAID about their dear leader and then tell them, If you give us money we can help you CALM DOWN and we will do the fighting for you..

I'm sure many here will rush right out and join..:lol:

Well judging from many of the comments from liberals on this board--maybe they do need a little help--:lol: Attack watch what-ever they sure could use some help fighting off FACTS.

I have no problem with providing information to those who seek it, but surely a less aggressive and intimidating language could/should have been utilized.

I am a flaming libertoid (by this boards' standards) but I cannot endorse the framing and delivery of this website.

it's your obama's web site you must own up to it, because you helped to create it.

Immie

Unless obama is no longer in the white house I would say yes it is.

Immie
PAID FOR BY OBAMA FOR AMERICA

If you search for OBAMA FOR AMERICA, you get:

Obama for America | 2012
Obama for America | 2012 - Cached2 hours ago – Barackobama.com is the official re-election campaign website of President Barack Obama. Visit the site for the latest updates from the Obama ...
You visited this page on 9/15/11.

So, yeah, WeaselSnitchBrownShirt.com belongs to the Fascist-in-Cheif.

one term president
Jan 21 2009- march 2010
RIP

now you've done it. The liberal weenies are going to come out of the woodwork and start calling you racist, hater, and such, saying you wished the President dead.

Hell, TM might even report your liberal hating ass to ATTACKWATCH.whatthefuckever

oh well I guess thats just something I'll hve to live with, but I refuse to remain silent while tht piece of shit is fucking up this country.

Immie

Obama for America | 2012
Obama for America | 2012 - Cached2 hours ago – Barackobama.com is the official re-election campaign website of President Barack Obama. Visit the site for the latest updates from the Obama ...

If you play it Backwards It says "Obama is a Hell's Angel and His gang name is Opie Change Kanope." ;) :D

Immie

It has nothing to do with Obama being in the white house.

Anyone can make a webpage (well anyone who knows how to set on up) and put the words "Obama for America" on the site. Hell, it sounds like an excellent idea to me, all the liberals screaming about conservative racism ought to bring in a pretty penny in the next 14 months.

Immie

Immie

Obama for America | 2012

If you play it Backwards It says "Obama is a Hell's Angel and His gang name is Opie Change Kanope." ;) :D
:lol:

Immie

Anyone can make a webpage (well anyone who knows how to set on up) and put the words "Obama for America" on the site. Hell, it sounds like an excellent idea to me, all the liberals screaming about conservative racism ought to bring in a pretty penny in the next 14 months.

Immie

Whitehouse.gov?

Paid for by Obama for America
Copyright © 2011 by Obama for America
Privacy Policy
Terms of Service

Last edited:

Immie

Whitehouse.gov?

I'm sorry, it is late and I just drove 550 miles today on two hours of sleep. Where does it say, "whitehouse.gov". Not, saying you are wrong, I just haven't seen where it states that.

Although, I had missed the information presented by Intense about "barackobama.com".

Immie

Immie

Whitehouse.gov?

I'm sorry, it is late and I just drove 550 miles today on two hours of sleep. Where does it say, "whitehouse.gov". Not, saying you are wrong, I just haven't seen where it states that.

Although, I had missed the information presented by Intense about "barackobama.com".

Immie

There are two links in the OP one is for whitehouse.gov and the other is paid for by obama campigan.

Donating Monthly: Click here to make a recurring donation.
Americans Abroad: Click here to make a donation.
Donating Offline: If you would prefer to contribute by mail, send a check to: Obama for America, P.O. Box 802798, Chicago, IL 60680

Contributions or gifts to Obama for America are not tax deductible.

Obama for America can accept contributions from an individual of up to $2,500 per federal election (the primary and general are separate elections). By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first $2,500 of a contribution will be designated for the 2012 primary election, and any additional amount, up to $2,500 will be designated for the 2012 general election.
Paid for by Obama for America

Copyright © 2011 by Obama for America

Privacy Policy
Terms of Service

Last edited:

Immie

Obama for America | 2012

sigh
DumbShitRepMonitoringSoftware said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to daveman again

Whitehouse.gov?

Immie

There are two links in the OP one is for whitehouse.gov and the other is paid for by obama campigan.

But the Whitehouse.gov site is not associated with the Attack Watch site. The OP didn't even attempt to prove that the two sites were connected in any way. It just stated that there was the flag site and since that had failed, there was a new site.

I think Intense has done a better job of associating Attack Watch with BO than you did this time.

Edit: correction: it was daveman that pointed out the bo.com site. However, thank you all three for bringing this to my attention.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

But the Whitehouse.gov site is not associated with the Attack Watch site. The OP didn't even attempt to prove that the two sites were connected in any way. It just stated that there was the flag site and since that had failed, there was a new site.

I think Intense has done a better job of associating Attack Watch with BO than you did this time.

Immie

i ALSO ADDED SOMEINFORMATION FROM THE ATTACK LINK.

Forum List

Back