AttackWatch!

I am reporting all of you to AttackWatch...

This is hugh.... This is series....

hughseriescopy8nc.jpg

Haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know who's signed up. I did, just so I can keep an idea on what they feel important. So far, I've been spammed twice. The latest is, I guess a request to enter a raffle for dinner with Dear Leader.

Friend --

Supporters like you are the reason I'm here, and the values we share have always made our organization more than just a political campaign.

So whenever I can, I want to take the opportunity to meet you. Last month, that meant I got to talk to folks in Iowa about small-business opportunities, and sit down with a group of volunteers from around the country who helped build this campaign in their communities this summer.

Today, I want to ask if you'll join me and three other supporters for a meal and conversation sometime soon.

Please donate $5 or more to be automatically entered for a chance to join me for dinner.

If this sounds a bit familiar to you, it's because we've done this before. In fact, my hope is that I'll be able to keep doing these dinners throughout the campaign.

They're a chance for me to talk one on one with people like you who are taking ownership of this campaign and connect with the work going on every day in neighborhoods across the country.

These dinners also set our campaign apart. No matter what our opponents do over the next 14 months, dinners like these are how we will continue to put people at the heart of this campaign -- and prove that we don't need checks from Washington lobbyists or special-interest PAC money to win an election. We can do it person to person, in our neighborhoods and backyards, and over the dinner table.

That's why I'm asking for your donation today. I hope you'll take a minute to help build this campaign. When you do, you'll have a chance to join me for dinner:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinner

Maybe I'll get to thank you in person.

Barack

LOL I took one look at the site, saw that they wanted an email up front and left immediately. I knew what would be coming................

It does if he wasn't born on the military base, or within what is agreed to by both countries as 'U.S. soil', quarter-wit.

Wrong answer, His father was active duty serving abroad. He would have received a "Certificate of Birth abroad" From the American Embassy. Just as good as any Birth certificate from any state.
False. Just being an overseas officer does not automatically make your offspring American. It is determined by where exactly you were born. If you are born on the base, or agreed-to soil, then you qualify. Otherwise, no.

What else can I teach you today?

You can't teach me shit. I doubt you ever will be able to teach anyone anything. I have a son born off base in a foreign country. You want to tell me he isn't a natural born citizen? Show me on paper and we'll have to correct the State Department on that. They seem to disagree with you...........

Haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know who's signed up. I did, just so I can keep an idea on what they feel important. So far, I've been spammed twice. The latest is, I guess a request to enter a raffle for dinner with Dear Leader.

Friend --

Supporters like you are the reason I'm here, and the values we share have always made our organization more than just a political campaign.

So whenever I can, I want to take the opportunity to meet you. Last month, that meant I got to talk to folks in Iowa about small-business opportunities, and sit down with a group of volunteers from around the country who helped build this campaign in their communities this summer.

Today, I want to ask if you'll join me and three other supporters for a meal and conversation sometime soon.

Please donate $5 or more to be automatically entered for a chance to join me for dinner.

If this sounds a bit familiar to you, it's because we've done this before. In fact, my hope is that I'll be able to keep doing these dinners throughout the campaign.

They're a chance for me to talk one on one with people like you who are taking ownership of this campaign and connect with the work going on every day in neighborhoods across the country.

These dinners also set our campaign apart. No matter what our opponents do over the next 14 months, dinners like these are how we will continue to put people at the heart of this campaign -- and prove that we don't need checks from Washington lobbyists or special-interest PAC money to win an election. We can do it person to person, in our neighborhoods and backyards, and over the dinner table.

That's why I'm asking for your donation today. I hope you'll take a minute to help build this campaign. When you do, you'll have a chance to join me for dinner:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinner

Maybe I'll get to thank you in person.

Barack

LOL I took one look at the site, saw that they wanted an email up front and left immediately. I knew what would be coming................

I checked out that donate to Barry site too - notice the part in bold?

Make a donation today to be automatically registered for a chance to have dinner with President Obama and three other supporters.

All you need to bring are your stories and ideas for this campaign and our country — we'll cover your airfare and the meal.

Taxpayers funding yet another Obama boondoggle....

I'm shocked at this entire Idea. I know that the left was so honestly upset after Rep Giffords was shot that they really wanted to stop everyone from using words like target, and war, and attack, and so on and so on and so on..........

I guess it wasn't so honest after all..............

I checked out that donate to Barry site too - notice the part in bold?

Make a donation today to be automatically registered for a chance to have dinner with President Obama and three other supporters.

All you need to bring are your stories and ideas for this campaign and our country — we'll cover your airfare and the meal.

Taxpayers funding yet another Obama boondoggle....
That's the rub. They're on the hotseat for squandering half a billion to a friendly environmental wormhole like Solyndra, and they figure, 'What's another $200,000 on a fancy dignitaries dinner for one of "those people" for chirping on one of our enemies?' They're like the ex-manager who tells the company owner's treasurer, "My unauthorized expenses are in there somewhere but you'll never find them ...." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just reported Rachel Maddow. She had the nerve to say the Obama lacks backbone!! How dare that skanky ladyboy say such a thing?
You're such a fucking bigot, and don't even realize it.

you're right :eek: he is!!!

... No worries comdraden, I just reported him...Ze Polizia are viel schneller to take him to za camp.

I've now accepted responsibility for my bad phrasing twice.

I don't see why. You are correct: there is no field for reporting people who insult Obama.

There is a field for reporting political attacks without any basis in truth.

yep, you're in. they'll send you your shoe phone via UPS...

Attachments

• $ObamaYouth.jpg
    $ObamaYouth.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 21
You sure do hate freedom of speech, don't you?
No, that was you, when you supported Bush's 'free speech zones' - like the Constitution can be 'zoned'.

I've kicked your ass again, haven't I? :lol:
Not at all, though I can understand why you're desperate to pretend you have.

1. You have no proof I supported Bush's free speech zones.

2. Free Speech Zones are a Democrat invention.

3. You want people who are critical of Dear Leader to not take advantage of their freedom of expression.

Deal with it.

Everyone note: he doesn't deny that he supported Bush's free speech zones, just that I have no proof. :lol:

It's time to report Democrat Senator Bob Casy. He's not lovin' the Jobs Bill, so he must be a Racist who is Attacking and Smearing Obama.

“I think the American people are very skeptical of big pieces of legislation,” Senator Bob Casey, a Democrat from Pennsylvania, said in an interview Wednesday, joining a growing chorus of Democrats who prefer an à la carte version of the bill despite White House resistance to that approach. “For that reason alone I think we should break it up.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/15/u...ongress-balking-at-obamas-jobs-bill.html?_r=1

Forum List

Back