Attempted Plausible Deniability Exposes Biden Is NOT The Leader Of the Democratic Party

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden refuses to take position on impeachment of Trump as House Democrats push effort forward
WHO'S THE BOSS?

Biden refuses to take position on impeachment of Trump as House Democrats push effort forward

'I'm just the puppet - ask my handlers whose in charge....'

Joe stays mum on Pelosi's declared crusade to ban Trump from politics for life to prevent him from coming back and winning in 2024....

What does the president elect have to do with the impeachment of a sitting president?

WHO'S THE BOSS?

Joe stays mum on Pelosi's declared crusade to ban Trump from politics for life to prevent him from coming back and winning in 2024....

Until Jan 20, Biden is a Sillyvillian who has zero power and he knows it. Meanwhile, the power is in Nancy's corner until he is sworn in. Biden elected to state that it was up to Congress on whether to impeach Rump or not and he is 100% correct. Reality isn't one of you Rumpster Terrorist and Traitors strong points.

I'm sorry, does impeachment begin with the President-elect saying something?
He isn't going to say anything because in 9 days he will be President. He's focused
on his agenda. He's leaving that decision to the people who are responsible for it...which ain't him. :)

What does the president elect have to do with the impeachment of a sitting president?
He is SUPPOSED to be the Leader of the Democratic party. If the Manchurian President-elect was serious about eliminating the division in this country he would pressure Pelosi to drop the impeachment of the President who only has 8 days left in office.

Biden knows what's really going on, that only by fraud did he get the 'W', that Trump and his supporters are a threat to the Democratic party that have to be eliminated.

At the very least, as the new leader of the country Americans would like to hear his thoughts and see some 'leadership' here

(You really suck at playing the 'stupid' game...you're not fooling anyone.

In all fairness to Mr. Biden, no one expects him to call the shots starting on January 20.

He was chosen for one reason: To oust President Trump.

He (reputedly) succeeded.

So now he is expected to keep quiet.

We will see him only on ceremonial occasions when he is brought out by his handlers to read some anodyne remarks and then return to his armchair in his bedroom.

The new rulers of this country will be Ms. Harris, the BLM-friendly Cabinet, Nancy & Chuck, and Big Tech.

And, of course, Dr. Jill Biden.

He is SUPPOSED to be the Leader of the Democratic party. If the Manchurian President-elect was serious about eliminating the division in this country he would pressure Pelosi to drop the impeachment of the President who only has 8 days left in office.

Biden knows what's really going on, that only by fraud did he get the 'W', that Trump and his supporters are a threat to the Democratic party that have to be eliminated.

At the very least, as the new leader of the country Americans would like to hear his thoughts and see some 'leadership' here

(You really suck at playing the 'stupid' game...you're not fooling anyone.
Yet the Trumpsters need not do a damn thing to rejoin the rest of America?

He isn't going to say anything because in 9 days he will be President. He's focused
on his agenda. He's leaving that decision to the people who are responsible for it...which ain't him. :)
Nobody is saying the president-elect must take action. But, he is not acting like the leader of the party.

He has no direct say in this farce, but he could be a grown up and ask everyone to move on and stop the childish bullshit. Apparently, he has no leadership abilities.

Could be the Tapioca he has between his big floppy ears.

If he had any influence within his party he could say something. How many times have we heard him yapping from
the 'Office of the President-Elect'?

Biden is too Milquetoast to truly lead. Unfortunately, he is the Hamid Karzai to the other side's Taliban

download (9).jpeg

If he had any influence within his party he could say something. How many times have we heard him yapping from

Not really his place. You can tell that he isn't in favor of it. But he's deferring to the House and he wants to focus on his agenda
which now has a much better shot of getting implemented because Democrats have the Senate.

Nobody is saying the president-elect must take action. But, he is not acting like the leader of the party.

Well, sorry, but last Wednesday, we saw the culmination of what happens when someone is not acting like
the "leader" of his party. Impeachment begins in the House. It's clear Biden isn't in favor of it but isn't going
to step on the House's authority and is more concerned with implementing his agenda.

Not really his place. You can tell that he isn't in favor of it. But he's deferring to the House and he wants to focus on his agenda
which now has a much better shot of getting implemented because Democrats have the Senate.
Wow, that is a response that has deflection written all over it.

President-Select*

Really? You don't think they talked to Biden camp about this?.. and he gave blessing?
Of course he did.
Which means Biden is not interested in healing. Is not interested in bringing the country back together.
He should Pardon Trump on his first day. Just like Ford did with Nixon.

WHO'S THE BOSS?

Until Jan 20, Biden is a Sillyvillian who has zero power and he knows it. Meanwhile, the power is in Nancy's corner until he is sworn in. Biden elected to state that it was up to Congress on whether to impeach Rump or not and he is 100% correct. Reality isn't one of you Rumpster Terrorist and Traitors strong points.
We do not care about them anymore. Unfortunately we have to live under their tyranny. Any of the Progs die, who cares. The people who went to the Capitol building can blow up Prog TV studios.

Forum List

Back