Attempted Plausible Deniability Exposes Biden Is NOT The Leader Of the Democratic Party

He is by far the most popular president in the history of America. He doesn't need to give his position, he is a man of the people.

Harris/Biden will be the greatest administration in the history of American presidency.

Last edited:
What does the president elect have to do with the impeachment of a sitting president?
Really? You don't think they talked to Biden camp about this?.. and he gave blessing?
Of course he did.
Which means Biden is not interested in healing. Is not interested in bringing the country back together.
He should Pardon Trump on his first day. Just like Ford did with Nixon.
WTF are you talking about healing you have no desire to do anything but spout Trump lies and be a separatist.

He is by far the most popular president in the history of America. He doesn't need to give his position, he is a man of the people.

Harris/Biden will be the greatest administration in the history of America presidency.

Obama won because of Biden.

What does the president elect have to do with the impeachment of a sitting president?
Really? You don't think they talked to Biden camp about this?.. and he gave blessing?
Of course he did.
Which means Biden is not interested in healing. Is not interested in bringing the country back together.
WTF are you talking about healing you have no desire to do anything but spout Trump lies and be a separatist.
I am telling you. Deplorables will watch your areas turn into burned out cinders. Violence has different levels. None of us will stop an Islamic buddy of yours from detonating a WMD.

Of course he did.
Yeah... go ahead and show where I have done that...
:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, does impeachment begin with the President-elect saying something?
He isn't going to say anything because in 9 days he will be President. He's focused
on his agenda. He's leaving that decision to the people who are responsible for it...which ain't him. :)
If he had any influence within his party he could say something. How many times have we heard him yapping from
the 'Office of the President-Elect'?

Not really his place. You can tell that he isn't in favor of it. But he's deferring to the House and he wants to focus on his agenda
which now has a much better shot of getting implemented because Democrats have the Senate.
Like enrich his corrupt family through China and Ukraine?

Quite a lot, actually, because he has to govern the mess she's going to leave behind. He's going to have to deal with the fallout of the tens of millions of angry voters. He's going to have to deal with the inevitable backlash in the mid-terms. He should be, at the very least, burning up the phone lines behind the scenes begging her to come to her senses.

Biden refuses to take position on impeachment of Trump as House Democrats push effort forward
WHO'S THE BOSS?

Biden refuses to take position on impeachment of Trump as House Democrats push effort forward

'I'm just the puppet - ask my handlers whose in charge....'

Joe stays mum on Pelosi's declared crusade to ban Trump from politics for life to prevent him from coming back and winning in 2024....

WHO'S THE BOSS?

Joe stays mum on Pelosi's declared crusade to ban Trump from politics for life to prevent him from coming back and winning in 2024....

Are we really supposed to take people seriously when they don't even know how to spell or use the right word correctly? Let me answer my own question...NO!

WHO'S THE BOSS?

Are we really supposed to take people seriously when they don't even know how to spell or use the right word correctly? Let me answer my own question...NO!
So you are refusing to address the issue...got it.

WHO'S THE BOSS?

So you are refusing to address the issue...got it.

There is NO issue!

WHO'S THE BOSS?

Until Jan 20, Biden is a Sillyvillian who has zero power and he knows it. Meanwhile, the power is in Nancy's corner until he is sworn in. Biden elected to state that it was up to Congress on whether to impeach Rump or not and he is 100% correct. Reality isn't one of you Rumpster Terrorist and Traitors strong points.
We do not care about them anymore. Unfortunately we have to live under their tyranny. Any of the Progs die, who cares. The people who went to the Capitol building can blow up Prog TV studios.

It's too late for that. Prison is their only destination. So you support the overthrow of the United States of America and the shredding of the Constitution of the United States then.,

“The party is me. Right now, I am the Democratic Party. I am the Democratic Party right now,” Biden replied forcefully.

Forum List

Back