Attending the Trump Rally? You'll have to sign a COVID-19 waiver

I thought you liked all the demonstrations, you commies cried because a few Jewish people got together for a rabbis funeral, but cheered when Floyd got three, with thousands in attendance for each. Don't see you too concerned about spikes. You fucking commies are amazingly stupid.

I haven't a clue what you're referring to w/the Jewish rabbi. However, I'm rejoicing over the eventual spike in that dumb and ignorant community.

By all means, carry on!

#ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Of course you haven't a clue, you haven't had one all your life. But hey, at least we agree on rejoicing over the eventual spike in the dumb and ignorant people that clogged our streets and destroyed their own fucking communities.

All their doctors just said are you stupid or something.
Link?

Actually I totally support them, having their hate group get together. Evolution states the the Fastest way for Natural selection improving the gene pool, by having it acts on a population to favor the desirable traits for that environment while simultaneously weeding out the unfavorable characteristics. That means More Democrats. Evolution states

Your hate is showing, funny how you commies accuse others of what you're doing. I'm sure your propaganda masters are proud of you.

1592257292937.png

Attending the Trump Rally? You'll have to sign a COVID-19 waiver -one more time- Attending the Trump Rally? You'll have to sign a COVID-19 waiver You have to sign a waiver for a virus that doesn't exist or is no big deal. The hypocracy and lack of brain power is a thing of beauty, love it when a group is so willing to show exactly who they are by not just the ridiculous comment but also what they don't say. Can't make this shit up.
Do the demonstrators and rioters in the blue cities do the same?

Attending the Trump Rally? You'll have to sign a COVID-19 waiver -one more time- Attending the Trump Rally? You'll have to sign a COVID-19 waiver You have to sign a waiver for a virus that doesn't exist or is no big deal. The hypocracy and lack of brain power is a thing of beauty, love it when a group is so willing to show exactly who they are by not just the ridiculous comment but also what they don't say. Can't make this shit up.
anyone have a clue, or is this just another bigot mouthing off.

Gee what a shock, another two faced left winger heard from.

I don't get the two faced comment but it seem better then being a complete total bigot. You and your ass hole leader are done. All stuck back under the rocks you came from.[/QUOTE]

I don't get the two faced comment but it seem better then being a complete total bigot. You and your ass hole leader are done. All stuck back under the rocks you came from.
[/QUOTE]
If that is all you got, you have nothing.

Many hair salons, tattoo parlors, and other businesses are having customers sign these waivers. So what's up with the whining and becoming 'triggered' over the practice at Trump rallies, snowflake?

I don't get the two faced comment but it seem better then being a complete total bigot. You and your ass hole leader are done. All stuck back under the rocks you came from.
If that is all you got, you have nothing.
[/QUOTE]This is what I got , which is totally right on ,
I don't get the two faced comment but it seem better then being a complete total bigot. You and your ass hole leader are done. All stuck back under the rocks you came from.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back