Attention all black men....when out of uniform or lost a game....

Poor Andrew H....kid don't you know, white people only have use for you, when you have won a game or in a uniform on a court. Had you won, this little comment wouldn't be worth a sound bite, but because the man has lost his bracket and its all Ky.'s fault, everything you do from here on out until next season, is fair game.

The guy in question accepted your apology and now white people are still pissed.

Note to all black men....win for the man, stay in a uniform and you'll do just fine.
Like I tell all Black athletes....Use your athletic skills to get yourself to a better place and more opportunity. Dont ever forget in general they only tolerate you because you make them money. Andrew will be fine as long as he plays the game. This time in the next few years he will be a millionaire in the NBA. Even if he didnt, he comes from a family that boasts some substantial pull including doctors and attorneys. He will be fine.

Oh, I have no doubt this young blood is gonna be okay, I just hate that its made out to be a damned big deal. These people need to hang out in a locker room or around young people in general, this is just the way they talk, color doesn't mean a thing to them, its all about the swag and is it wrong, right? Its their generation, we need to adjust. But you make a most interesting and insightful point and I give you high props for it.

Poor Andrew H....kid don't you know, white people only have use for you, when you have won a game or in a uniform on a court. Had you won, this little comment wouldn't be worth a sound bite, but because the man has lost his bracket and its all Ky.'s fault, everything you do from here on out until next season, is fair game.

The guy in question accepted your apology and now white people are still pissed.

Note to all black men....win for the man, stay in a uniform and you'll do just fine.

What the fuck are you talking about here?

Has USMB disabled the ability to put links in one's OP or what?

Huh? You talking to me? If not keep it moving, I have no clue on what your talking about.

who said what?

:link: muthafukkah!

Please google Ky. player caught on live mic making racist comment....

Kaminsky Nothing needs to be made out of Andrew Harrison s slur - CBSSports.com

"He reached out to me. We talked about it. Over it," Kaminsky said. "Nothing needs to be made out of it."

Exactly, yet its being played all over the damned media....the same media up until they lost....was salivating at the mere thought of a perfect 40-0 season.
its the great white hope saga at play. Since Kaminsky is not outraged that makes the sorry non athletic white guys furious.

What's the story to kids played ball, one is pissed that he lost and calls the other guy a name.

What am I missing here. One guy is a poor sport? :dunno:

What's the story to kids played ball, one is pissed that he lost and calls the other guy a name.

White people are mad the black guy hasnt been shot on sight for calling the white guy a nigga. Mind you he didnt call the white guy a honky. He called him a nigga.

White people are mad the black guy hasnt been shot on sight for calling the white guy a nigga. Mind you he didnt call the white guy a honky. He called him a nigga.

Funny, sports shows haven't mentioned the story. I don't anyone really cares.

They were all over it until the white guy told them he was "over it". Some of the white guys still cant let it go.

They were all over it until the white guy told them he was "over it". Some of the white guys still cant let it go.

I must listen to the better sports talk shows, they don't care about this stuff.

I must listen to the better sports talk shows, they don't care about this stuff.
I dont listen to sports talk shows. Just reading the comments on various sports pages.

I dont listen to sports talk shows. Just reading the comments on various sports pages.

I don't listen to politics on the radio, it's boring. Sports are a lot more fun.

I don't listen to politics on the radio, it's boring. Sports are a lot more fun.
You should listen to Rush if you can stomach it. Unless its former pro players its hard for me to listen to sports.

You should listen to Rush if you can stomach it. Unless its former pro players its hard for me to listen to sports.

I haven't listened to Rush in over 15 years. Sports radio or old time radio, that's about it for me.

Well those semi pro slaves do a good job...

I don't think he should have been shot on sight.

I think they should have waited until he was paraded around town in chains first, before they started the shootin' !

I don't think he should have been shot on sight.

I think they should have waited until he was paraded around town in chains first, before they started the shootin' !
Well youre just a savage monkey so we already know what you would want. Too bad it wont happen. I bet youre mad the white hope lost tonight.

Blacks need to stop using the "N" word.
Period !
If youre white no one cares what you think. No white person is going to tell me what words I can use.

Monkey see.....monkey do. :D

monkey-see.jpg
MSMD_LOGO_English3.png

Forum List

Back