Attention all black men....when out of uniform or lost a game....

Blacks need to stop using the "N" word.
Period !
If youre white no one cares what you think. No white person is going to tell me what words I can use.

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what you SHOULD do, and as long as blacks keep the word alive by using it as mush as they to today, it will find it's way in the vocabulary throughout our society.

So I will say it again, blacks need to stop using the "N" word.
Period !
Not interested in what white people think I SHOULD do either. Not a matter of importance to me. Thanks for suggestion but I will pass.

Ok cool. Then we also dont give a shit what blacks think we should do. We'll keep ruling society as we're accused of and ignore your whining from now on. For a wannabe fake African...you sure are an idiot.
No you wont. You forgot. We're taking over. Your time is pretty close to up. Thats why you guys freaked out when a Black POTUS was elected without the majority of whites voting for him.

Besides we all know your white women are not going to put up with you trying to separate them from Black guys again.

What are you whining about? Nothing happened to the kid. People just realize he is a snotty asshole with no sportsmanship that thought he was owed a championship. The whole team let the hype get to their head and they lost to a better and more disciplined team.

Should I call a wambulance for you?

ND should have knocked them off, they were lucky to get to the Final Four.

Poor Andrew H....kid don't you know, white people only have use for you, when you have won a game or in a uniform on a court. Had you won, this little comment wouldn't be worth a sound bite, but because the man has lost his bracket and its all Ky.'s fault, everything you do from here on out until next season, is fair game.

The guy in question accepted your apology and now white people are still pissed.

Note to all black men....win for the man, stay in a uniform and you'll do just fine.
What are you talking about? Who is Ky?

Period !
If youre white no one cares what you think. No white person is going to tell me what words I can use.

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what you SHOULD do, and as long as blacks keep the word alive by using it as mush as they to today, it will find it's way in the vocabulary throughout our society.

Period !
Not interested in what white people think I SHOULD do either. Not a matter of importance to me. Thanks for suggestion but I will pass.

Frankly I could care less what you do, don't be surprised though if you hear the "N" word more and more throughout our society from all races, because you dumbfucks keep the word alive.

Period !

Period !

Frankly I could care less what you do, don't be surprised though if you hear the "N" word more and more throughout our society from all races, because you dumbfucks keep the word alive.
Of course you care. Thats why you wasted time posting Blacks shouldnt use the word. I wont be surprised if I hear it more and more. I will be surprised if there is not a rise in white guys having to get their teeth replaced for using it though.

Period !

Period !

Ok cool. Then we also dont give a shit what blacks think we should do. We'll keep ruling society as we're accused of and ignore your whining from now on. For a wannabe fake African...you sure are an idiot.
No you wont. You forgot. We're taking over. Your time is pretty close to up. Thats why you guys freaked out when a Black POTUS was elected without the majority of whites voting for him.

Besides we all know your white women are not going to put up with you trying to separate them from Black guys again.
Not to jack a thread and unsure of your age, I have a question.

I have noticed young blacks sometimes address me as "pop".

Is it poor manners, a sign of respect, a sign of affection or what?

They never seem angry, in fact, are usually very polite.

The first time I heard it, it told him to shut the fuck up, I didn't know his momma.

He seemed hurt, and really, I don't like to offend anyone who does not need it.

Do you have a serious answer?

Poor Andrew H....kid don't you know, white people only have use for you, when you have won a game or in a uniform on a court. Had you won, this little comment wouldn't be worth a sound bite, but because the man has lost his bracket and its all Ky.'s fault, everything you do from here on out until next season, is fair game.

The guy in question accepted your apology and now white people are still pissed.

Note to all black men....win for the man, stay in a uniform and you'll do just fine.
Like I tell all Black athletes....Use your athletic skills to get yourself to a better place and more opportunity. Dont ever forget in general they only tolerate you because you make them money. Andrew will be fine as long as he plays the game. This time in the next few years he will be a millionaire in the NBA. Even if he didnt, he comes from a family that boasts some substantial pull including doctors and attorneys. He will be fine.

In 20 years, if he's like many of them, he'll be broke or having to rely on someone else to support him.

Period !

Period !

Of course you care. Thats why you wasted time posting Blacks shouldnt use the word. I wont be surprised if I hear it more and more. I will be surprised if there is not a rise in white guys having to get their teeth replaced for using it though.
I know which black former students I can call "my nigga", and those I can't.

See question about the use of "pop".

Period !

Period !

If they call themselves that, don't be surprised if someone else agrees.

[
Upidity Stop talking like you live in the ghetto.
I grew up in the ghetto so talking like I live in the ghetto is fine with me. You white people make me laugh when you say that as if its a reason to be ashamed. :laugh:
I was raised in the Dirty South, and feel the same way about talkin' like a redneck.

I know when it is appropriate and when it is not,

Period !

Not to jack a thread and unsure of your age, I have a question.

I have noticed young blacks sometimes address me as "pop".

Is it poor manners, a sign of respect, a sign of affection or what?

They never seem angry, in fact, are usually very polite.

The first time I heard it, it told him to shut the fuck up, I didn't know his momma.

He seemed hurt, and really, I don't like to offend anyone who does not need it.

Do you have a serious answer?
Its a term of endearment. You must have picked someone not quick to anger if all he did was seem hurt.

[
I grew up in the ghetto so talking like I live in the ghetto is fine with me. You white people make me laugh when you say that as if its a reason to be ashamed. :laugh:

What you should be ashamed of it that you still live like you are in a ghetto. Don't be shocked when white people don't show you respect because you still act like it.

Period !

Not surprised at all. Now ask me if I care?

Period !

Period !

Haha yeah you're taking over. Look what you all have done with Ferguson and Detroit and South Atlanta. Africa and Haiti are awesome!

People of all colors who work hard and earn good money will always find places to live to avoid that shit. And always will be one generational step ahead.

[
I was raised in the Dirty South, and feel the same way about talkin' like a redneck.

I know when it is appropriate and when it is not,
Apparently someone from a supposed well off background like Asclepius claims the Kentucky player is doesn't know.

[

What you should be ashamed of it that you still live like you are in a ghetto. Don't be shocked when white people don't show you respect because you still act like it.
Its even more funny when poor white trailer trash like you talk about respect and someone like me in the same sentence.
laugh.gif

Period !

Not surprised at all. Now ask me if I care?
You wouldn't have responded if you didn't care.

Period !

Period !

You're 12% of the population, so you better get to fucking. Just don't expect us to pay for your kids.

Forum List

Back