Attention all black men....when out of uniform or lost a game....

[
If youre white no one cares what you think. No white person is going to tell me what words I can use.
Upidity Stop talking like you live in the ghetto.
I grew up in the ghetto so talking like I live in the ghetto is fine with me. You white people make me laugh when you say that as if its a reason to be ashamed. :laugh:
Blacks claim that just saying "nigguh" to their black friends is just being loving towards them. That it's different than saying ******. Well, when blacks in a drive-by yell out "nigg-uh" before the shoot one of you, that's hardly loving. It doesn't matter if you end it with an "uh" or "er"' it's still hate speech.
White guys like ou are amusing. You should give up trying to understand. Its obvious you lack the intelligence to get it.

Yeah lots of that we dont understand. Like ghetto pride. Who in the hell is PROUD of how fucked up and dangerous their community is? I'll never understand it. Bragging about how prone to violence folks in the area are and how little they care about their neighbors?

We'll just never get it.

[
If youre white no one cares what you think. No white person is going to tell me what words I can use.
I grew up in the ghetto so talking like I live in the ghetto is fine with me. You white people make me laugh when you say that as if its a reason to be ashamed. :laugh:
Blacks claim that just saying "nigguh" to their black friends is just being loving towards them. That it's different than saying ******. Well, when blacks in a drive-by yell out "nigg-uh" before the shoot one of you, that's hardly loving. It doesn't matter if you end it with an "uh" or "er"' it's still hate speech.
White guys like ou are amusing. You should give up trying to understand. Its obvious you lack the intelligence to get it.
It's not hard to understand and anyone saying putting an "a" instead of "er" on the end is different lacks the intelligence to understand.
Its extremely obvious you dont understand. Your post just proved it monkey.
laugh.gif

[

Yeah lots of that we dont understand. Like ghetto pride. Who in the hell is PROUD of how fucked up and dangerous their community is? I'll never understand it. Bragging about how prone to violence folks in the area are and how little they care about their neighbors?

We'll just never get it.
Who told you ghetto pride meant you were proud of how violent your community is? Are all white people this fucking stupid?
laugh.gif

[
Oh I gpet it and I know what it does to self esteem.

[
Oh I gpet it and I know what it does to self esteem.
No you dont get it. Its ok but trust that every post you make exposes that fact. What is it doing to your self esteem?

We'll just never get it.
Who told you ghetto pride meant you were proud of how violent your community is? Are all white people this fucking stupid?
laugh.gif

Hey...I listen to rap and watch YouTube "rep your hood" videos. Its all about being the roughest and most violent hood. About having the least amount of concern for other people. Guns. Drugs. Hos. Prison time. These things are points of pride. I'll never get it.

A hood pride video of my area would be us bragging that the amenity center pool is clean and how the Halloween costume contest went well and how tbe new speed bumps have helped with speeding....and how the new dog park just got a water fountain. We'd be reppin on how....our kids local soccer field needs volunteers to paint lines on Saturdays.

Different strokes I suppose.

Ok cool. Then we also dont give a shit what blacks think we should do. We'll keep ruling society as we're accused of and ignore your whining from now on. For a wannabe fake African...you sure are an idiot.
No you wont. You forgot. We're taking over. Your time is pretty close to up. Thats why you guys freaked out when a Black POTUS was elected without the majority of whites voting for him.

Besides we all know your white women are not going to put up with you trying to separate them from Black guys again.
Not to jack a thread and unsure of your age, I have a question.

I have noticed young blacks sometimes address me as "pop".

Is it poor manners, a sign of respect, a sign of affection or what?

They never seem angry, in fact, are usually very polite.

The first time I heard it, it told him to shut the fuck up, I didn't know his momma.

He seemed hurt, and really, I don't like to offend anyone who does not need it.

Do you have a serious answer?
Its a term of endearment. You must have picked someone not quick to anger if all he did was seem hurt.
In appreciation, from Pops:

Ronettes did as much for race relations as anyone.

Don't know if you are old enough to be hip to them.

I was in love with Nedra Talley when I was 12.

Never heard of them and this sounds a bit before my time.

Well, I hope you enjoy them.

They were as big as the Beatles, before Veronica Bennett married a psychopath and became Ronnie Spector; he rots in jail, she dreams of what could have been.

They were the sexiest three women to ever hit the stage at one time, bar none.

Dig the music.

Doesn't this work BOTH ways? What about all those black kids that idolize sports figures? That won't recognize them out off their uniforms, just like those white boys/ Nah, we don't want to go there, that's to near the bone and to close to home.
Some like Cam Newton, are worthy of the respect of every American.

We'll just never get it.
laugh.gif

Hey...I listen to rap and watch YouTube "rep your hood" videos. Its all about being the roughest and most violent hood. About having the least amount of concern for other people. Guns. Drugs. Hos. Prison time. These things are points of pride. I'll never get it.

A hood pride video of my area would be us bragging that the amenity center pool is clean and how the Halloween costume contest went well and how tbe new speed bumps have helped with speeding....and how the new dog park just got a water fountain. We'd be reppin on how....our kids local soccer field needs volunteers to paint lines on Saturdays.

Basically you are doing the equivalent of watching a channel in another language and guessing at what they are saying like an idiot. Its sad when you get your knowledge from music videos and you actually think you know what you are talking about. White boys like you crack me up.
laugh.gif

Ok cool. Then we also dont give a shit what blacks think we should do. We'll keep ruling society as we're accused of and ignore your whining from now on. For a wannabe fake African...you sure are an idiot.
No you wont. You forgot. We're taking over. Your time is pretty close to up. Thats why you guys freaked out when a Black POTUS was elected without the majority of whites voting for him.

Besides we all know your white women are not going to put up with you trying to separate them from Black guys again.

The first time I heard it, it told him to shut the fuck up, I didn't know his momma.

Its a term of endearment. You must have picked someone not quick to anger if all he did was seem hurt.

The Ronettes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
There will be a special place in Hell for Phil Spector, once he dies in jail.

We'll just never get it.
laugh.gif

Basically you are doing the equivalent of watching a channel in another language and guessing at what they are saying like an idiot. Its sad when you get your knowledge from music videos and you actually think you know what you are talking about. White boys like you crack me up.
laugh.gif

And YouTube videos and Facebook videos...of actual people in those neighborhoods. Sad. But...those cultures value lawlessness.

Who else could take Beach Boys crap and make it sound like this:

ronettes i can hear music on youtube - Bing Videos

I like them. My mother was surprised I never heard of them.

Well, I hope you enjoy them, and a new experience.

Lots of other great girl groups, Shirelles, Martha and the Vandellas, and others, just got lost when the British Invasion hit.

What a shame.

Lots of other great girl groups, Shirelles, Martha and the Vandellas, and others, just got lost when the British Invasion hit.

What a shame.

I'm very familiar with the others you just mentioned. Matter of fact my 16 year old loves their music as well.

Blacks need to stop using the "N" word.
Period !

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what you SHOULD do, and as long as blacks keep the word alive by using it as mush as they to today, it will find it's way in the vocabulary throughout our society.

So I will say it again, blacks need to stop using the "N" word.
Period !
Not interested in what white people think I SHOULD do either. Not a matter of importance to me. Thanks for suggestion but I will pass.

Obama is any empty suit and a liberal weakling and his time will be up in a couple years. Bibi Netanyahu, a foreign leader, and the true leader of the free world, has more power and more respect among the American people and politicians than Obama.

Just look at how almost the whole congress, even the president's own party, showed up over the president's "boycott". :lol:

Take your black power crap and piss off to zimbabwe with mugabe since you want black rule so much.

What a shame.

I'm very familiar with the others you just mentioned. Matter of fact my 16 year old loves their music as well.

Ronettes were destroyed by Phil Spector.

You helped me understand the "pops" thing, I hope turning you on to the Ronettes brings as much joy to you as they have to me.

Notice from the vids how sexy they were, without twerking or cursing.

Those were the days, in so many ways.

What a shame.

Ronettes were destroyed by Phil Spector.

You helped me understand the "pops" thing, I hope turning you on to the Ronettes brings as much joy to you as they have to me.

Notice from the vids how sexy they were, without twerking or cursing.

Those were the days, in so many ways.

It is indeed a crying shame what society and the "music" industry has evolved into.

Forum List

Back