Attention all black men....when out of uniform or lost a game....

Blacks need to stop using the "N" word.
Period !
If youre white no one cares what you think. No white person is going to tell me what words I can use.

Monkey see.....monkey do. :D

monkey-see.jpg
MSMD_LOGO_English3.png
When did you get your portraits done? How old are they now? Here is the last one I have of you. :laugh:

hairy_hairy_man1.jpg

Poor Andrew H....kid don't you know, white people only have use for you, when you have won a game or in a uniform on a court. Had you won, this little comment wouldn't be worth a sound bite, but because the man has lost his bracket and its all Ky.'s fault, everything you do from here on out until next season, is fair game.

The guy in question accepted your apology and now white people are still pissed.

Note to all black men....win for the man, stay in a uniform and you'll do just fine.

What the fuck are you talking about here?

Has USMB disabled the ability to put links in one's OP or what?

Huh? You talking to me? If not keep it moving, I have no clue on what your talking about.

And few have any idea what this thread is about. That's what your OP is for -- to set it up, essplain, and link to whatever article, picture or video lays your background. Until you do that you don't have a thread.

Poor Andrew H....kid don't you know, white people only have use for you, when you have won a game or in a uniform on a court. Had you won, this little comment wouldn't be worth a sound bite, but because the man has lost his bracket and its all Ky.'s fault, everything you do from here on out until next season, is fair game.

The guy in question accepted your apology and now white people are still pissed.

Note to all black men....win for the man, stay in a uniform and you'll do just fine.
who said what?

:link: muthafukkah!

Please google Ky. player caught on live mic making racist comment....

Ain't his job. Ain't mine either. It's yours. Break a sweat already ya lazy fuck.

Forum List

Back