Attention Dem voters...you are really voting Kamala Harris to the presidency.

The average life expectancy for a male in the U.S. is 78.6 years. Burisma Biden will be 78.6 in June of 2021 so there’s a firm likelihood that he will be your savior for a short 6 months or so and then you’ll get the uppity, angry fake black lady dragging you around by the nose....Keep that in mind.
farley-kamala-harris-remember-when-you-said-believed-biden-sexual-accusers-and-hes-racist-awesome.jpg
If brain dead Biden wins, gun sales and gold sales will set all time records.
There are a lot of suckers out there

Think how much your MAGA hat will be worth

You’ll be voting Mexifornia’s top cop to the Oval Office...Last week you wanted to abolish/defund law enforcement...Remember now?
kamala-01.jpg
I'm a single-issue voter.

Black voter suppression is my issue.

Republicans lose.
Racist Blacks are single issue voters. 40% of Blacks who voted Obama stayed home because Hillary was a white lady. I enjoy watching you racist idiots suffer.

You’ll be voting Mexifornia’s top cop to the Oval Office...Last week you wanted to abolish/defund law enforcement...Remember now?
kamala-01.jpg

Republicans lose.

The ONLY thing "suppressing the BLACK VOTE" is lazy ass blacks that don't put down the forty
1602281005680.jpeg
long enough to register and go to the polls to vote on elections day. You can make ALL the excuses you want, but NO CITIZEN who has registered to vote and then gone to the polls has EVER been denied the right to vote, Black, white purple or green.

kamala-01.jpg

Republicans lose.
Racist Blacks are single issue voters. 40% of Blacks who voted Obama stayed home because Hillary was a white lady. I enjoy watching you racist idiots suffer.
Aren’t most Mexicrats single issue voters?
Hate whitey voter
Hate the rich voter
Free shit voter
Faggot voter
Chick with dick voter
Wetback voter
Etc

It's a shame that we've had to lower our standards to "which candidate is not a clear and present danger to the United States of America", but that's how far we've fallen.

I’m thinking you forgot to consider....”which candidate won’t die before the end of the four year term.”
Just a small miscalculation huh?

It's a shame that we've had to lower our standards to "which candidate is not a clear and present danger to the United States of America", but that's how far we've fallen.

I’m thinking you forgot to consider....”which candidate won’t die before the end of the four year term.”

President Biden will serve out both terms

Of course I did. No miscalculation. Sorry.

President Biden will serve out both terms
Because you said so?
OR
Because the data says so?
db355_fig1.gif

Mac to self on Election Day:
“Hmmm.....mean orange guy restoring America and kicking ass or almost certain to die in 8 months guy who’s done nothing in 47 years.
Hmmmm....I’ll choose the almost dead done-nothing guy.”

Hahaha....Only in LibTardia folks.

Mac to self on Election Day:
“Hmmm.....mean orange guy restoring America and kicking ass or almost certain to die in 8 months guy who’s done nothing in 47 years.
Hmmmm....I’ll choose the almost dead done-nothing guy.”

Hahaha....Only in LibTardia folks.
I'm glad you have to constantly make things up about my opinions.

That shows how empty your opinions are of me. Good stuff.

Forum List

Back