ATTENTION EVERYONE: All cellphone numbers of Dems in Congress hacked & made public

Score another for Trump's unofficial running mate Vladimir Putin. I never in my life thought I would see a bunch of conservatives overjoyed at Russian espionage directed against our government. The other day I heard Trump saying something to the effect of "Wouldn't it be nice to have a good relationship with Russia and get along with them?" No it would not be nice as Putin has no use for anyone not doing what he wants and kissing his ass. All this espionage shit has some heavy strings attached and you people do not even care.

Score another for Trump's unofficial running mate Vladimir Putin. I never in my life thought I would see a bunch of conservatives overjoyed at Russian espionage directed against our government. The other day I heard Trump saying something to the effect of "Wouldn't it be nice to have a good relationship with Russia and get along with them?" No it would not be nice as Putin has no use for anyone not doing what he wants and kissing his ass. All this espionage shit has some heavy strings attached and you people do not even care.

You have absolutely no proof that Putin is in any way behind this... and also, we are cheering that LIES are revealed, not that people are getting hacked, MORON!

You have absolutely no proof that Putin is in any way behind this... and also, we are cheering that LIES are revealed, not that people are getting hacked, MORON!
This is some heavy state sponsored hacking. No amateur did this and the other shit. If not Russia then which other autocratic hostile nation state do you think has targeted democrats in favor of Trump? Iran? N Korea? China? Take your pick, none of them are good.

This is some heavy state sponsored hacking. No amateur did this and the other shit. If not Russia then which other autocratic hostile nation state do you think has targeted democrats in favor of Trump? Iran? N Korea? China? Take your pick, none of them are good.

You really think they did this for TRUMP?

Damn, what rad conspiracies... Are you sure it wasn't the aliens?

And they will turn over all those caller ID numbers to the FBI.

Enjoy your interview.
4i6Ckte.gif

You really think they did this for TRUMP?

Damn, what rad conspiracies...
Yes they did, Putin clearly sees Trump as a man he can cut deals with as well as disrupting our alliances in Europe. For Putin a Trump win means a lot of good things, for him, not for us. He's already said he would reorganize our NATO treaties and pretty much abandon our eastern Europe interests, Putin must have come in his pants when Trump said that. Finally an American President who would stand aside and let him bring the old Soviet satellites under his sphere of influence.

Provide proof or shut your hole collaborator.

Provide proof or shut your hole collaborator.
It is a fact that the Gucifer 2.0 hacks originated from Russia, they required a high level of expertise, expense and technology and seem to serve Russian state interests. Innocent people have been executed in your red states on less evidence.

Forum List

Back