ATTENTION EVERYONE: All cellphone numbers of Dems in Congress hacked & made public

Couldn't be....Hillary personally 'reset' our relationship....they are our buds now.

It does seem like Putin is saying 'F* your 'reset' - I own your ass' to the Democrats, though.

The message is all that matters. The messenger is just a pillow for the collaborators to cry in. Y'all traitorous Libs can go have a group cry, while the patriots of this country sift through all the new Intel we've been getting, and find the traitors amongst us.

And they will turn over all those caller ID numbers to the FBI.

Enjoy your interview.
4i6Ckte.gif

Calling somebody's phone is not against the law

The message is all that matters. The messenger is just a pillow for the collaborators to cry in. Y'all traitorous Libs can go have a group cry, while the patriots of this country sift through all the new Intel we've been getting, and find the traitors amongst us.

Patriots don't call for the assassination of Hillary Clinton.

Couldn't be....Hillary personally 'reset' our relationship....they are our buds now.

It does seem like Putin is saying 'F* your 'reset' - I own your ass' to the Democrats, though
We (the US) and Russia have a common enemy. We can either work with them to defeat that enemy or we can fight on as we are. I think Putin is a despicable murderer but if you want to defeat the jihadist it is better to work with Russia than against Russia. This fight the left seems to want to pick with Russia is a little scary. Trump is right.

Well, if you hear anyone do that; you go ahead and call the secret service... Remember to quote the dastardly villain verbatim.

None did.

If you believe differently, post the exact words Trump used to call for Clinton's assassination...and once you can't, finally, STFU with your LIES!

None did.

If you believe differently, post the exact words Trump used to call for Clinton's assassination...and once you can't, finally, STFU with your LIES!

Really...?

Party before country eh comrade? The motives of the hackers certainly matter to those who still care that our elections are being targeted by a foreign power. What kind of strings do you reckon Putin might put on all this assistance? The republicans were certainly also hacked, what do you figure is the price to keep that shit secret?

'Hints'?

I asked for his exact words, not what you libs say he said. Thank you for proving he never called for Hillary's assassination. Now STFU with your LIES!

None did.

Really...?
Your comprehension skills are lacking... A simple quotation, verbatim will do. Take it to the secret service. They'll know what to do. Run along now. You've got a life to save. Seconds count!

None did.

Really...?
The people writing that crap all sound like they've been smoking dried cat shit.

Party before country eh comrade? The motives of the hackers certainly matter to those who still care that our elections are being targeted by a foreign power. What kind of strings do you reckon Putin might put on all this assistance? The republicans were certainly also hacked, what do you figure is the price to keep that shit secret?
Party before country...coming from a 'crooked Hillary' supporter...

:lmao:

Party before country...coming from a 'crooked Hillary' supporter...

:lmao:
No sir, I am not a Hillary supporter, Trump must not be president even if it means a lousy neocon gets it instead. I know what to expect from her, your man is capable of fuck-ups I cannot even imagine.

Forum List

Back