ATTENTION EVERYONE: All cellphone numbers of Dems in Congress hacked & made public

I'd rather bang my head against a wall than talk to one of those fucktards

You might as well as call me and I will give you the same retarded response while humoring you a little and no FBI or Secret Service will be involve...

Who would want to call the idiots in Congress?

Also hacking for phone Numbers is so 1990's!

The message is all that matters. The messenger is just a pillow for the collaborators to cry in. Y'all traitorous Libs can go have a group cry, while the patriots of this country sift through all the new Intel we've been getting, and find the traitors amongst us.
^^^ Collaborators
4i6Ckte.gif

Why do NaziCons cheer and root for evil?

You should be able to answer that question better than most people here
Yes, Lakhota. You've been observing NaziCons on this site since 2011 and you don't know the answer to your question?

WTF, man!

Yes, I know the answer. I've watched their evil. I've watched their cheering of Trump inviting a hostile foreign nation to engage in treasonous cyber warfare against the United States. I've watched their cheering of Trump hinting at the assassination of Hillary Clinton. I've watch their cheering of Trump saying the elections are rigged - and if he loses it will be because he was cheated. Now I'm watching them cheering at the hacking of Congress Democrats cellphones and their numbers made public. And so much more...

Why don't they ever invite the same against Republicans? Pure evil...and they seem so proud of themselves...

Last edited:

Yes, Lakhota. You've been observing NaziCons on this site since 2011 and you don't know the answer to your question?

WTF, man!

Yes, I know the answer. I've watched their evil. I've watched their cheering of Trump inviting a hostile foreign nation to engage in treasonous cyber warfare against the United States. I've watched their cheering of Trump hinting at the assassination of Hillary Clinton. I've watch their cheering of Trump saying the elections are rigged - and if he loses it will be because he was cheated. Now I'm watching them cheering at the hacking of Congress Democrats cellphones and their numbers made public. And so much more...

Why don't they ever invite the same against Republicans? Pure evil...
They are mentally unbalanced people who are just dying to use their guns, but don't have the balls.

End of story.

The conservatives cheering this particular leak need to consider the following: This latest leak is not revealing secret wrongdoing, it is just giving you a means to harass politicians. If you do not see a distinction let me spell it out. Exposing corruption can be a noble undertaking (were it not strictly partisan) exposing personal information is nothing more than a very unfunny prank. It has all the nobility of a flaming bag of shit.

The conservatives cheering this particular leak need to consider the following: This latest leak is not revealing secret wrongdoing, it is just giving you a means to harass politicians. If you do not see a distinction let me spell it out. Exposing corruption can be a noble undertaking (were it not strictly partisan) exposing personal information is nothing more than a very unfunny prank. It has all the nobility of a flaming bag of shit.

I agree. And they seem so proud of themselves. Like children doing finger painting with their own shit.

WTF, man!

Why don't they ever invite the same against Republicans? Pure evil...
They are mentally unbalanced people who are just dying to use their guns, but don't have the balls.

End of story.

Mentally unbalanced? The problem is that you are delusional... The election is rigged, get over it, you got caught.

I for one am not cheering for this unnecessary stunt. Go back after the fraudster (Hillary) with the hacks.

Forum List

Back