Attention Pale Rider and/or Frank

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Why oh why would two Hawaiian newspapers announce a "certification of live birth" for Obama the same week Obama was born if he was born in Kenya?

COME ON! You're not even logical anymore.

Pale Rider: Obama was Born in Kenya.

Two Hawaiian newspapers the same week Obama was born announce his birth.

Can someone tell me how many other Kenyan babies Hawaiian newspapers issued birth announcements for the same week they were born?
I dare either of you to answer this question.

The only feasible way this could happen is if:

Someone from Kenya flew to Hawaii within one week to order a certificate of live birth and to send it in the both of Hawaii's newspapers. The only one who could have done this was Obama's father, because back in 1961 a woman who had just given birth could not really move all that much for a week, much less travel halfway across the world.

Obama was born August 4th and the Honolulu Advertiser published the announcement on August 13th, meaning they would have had to tell the HA on August 10th, 1961. Obama was born on a Friday and the paper published on Sunday, August 13th, 1961.

Now, I don't know about you, but it took me about 4 weeks with all of the modern technology we have to get a copy of my birth certificate. Does anyone really think that it took Obama's father one week to get a COLB and then send it to not one, but TWO Hawaii newspapers?

COME ON PALE RIDER!! I await your response!

obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.jpg

obamalarge.jpg

Oh by the way, in case anyone was wondering, 6085 kalanianaole hwy is in honolulu, which is in a US state called Hawaii.

6085 kalanianaole hwy honolulu hi - Google Maps

Last edited:
There's another way it could happen. Time travel. Obama could have sent someone back in time to take out the announcement.

He is the messiah you know.

Yeah, shocking that I actually have a life outside of posting on message boards.

It's not a COLB...it's just an announcement. They probably phoned it in from Kenya.

Yeah, shocking that I actually have a life outside of posting on message boards.

It's not a COLB...it's just an announcement. They probably phoned it in from Kenya.

Yes! Because all a newspaper required as proof of birth is some dude from Kenya just making a phone call to a newspaper and saying "Hey, this dude was born."

Oh I mean two newspapers.

I guess it wasn't that difficult, though right? I mean all they had to do was call the newspapers... oh by the way, superpages.com wouldn't be launched for another 35 years. And I can't get Verizon to deliver me the yellow pages and I live two blocks from them -- I highly doubt whatever telephone service the Obamas used back in the early 1960s actually delivered their yellow pages to Kenya. I would say nice try -- but it wasn't.

Yes! Because all a newspaper required as proof of birth is some dude from Kenya just making a phone call to a newspaper and saying "Hey, this dude was born."

I guess it wasn't that difficult, though right? I mean all they had to do was call the newspapers... oh by the way, superpages.com wouldn't be launched for another 35 years. And I can't get Verizon to deliver me the yellow pages and I live two blocks from them -- I highly doubt whatever telephone service the Obamas used back in the early 1960s actually delivered their yellow pages to Kenya. I would say nice try -- but it wasn't.

Yellow pages in Kenya? Are you that desperate for attention?

All it takes is Ann phoning her relatives in Hawaii, maybe the guy who served in the US Army and liberated Auschwitz, and say, "You're a (fill in the blank relative)! I'm naming him Barack!"

And then the relatives call the newspapers.

Wait, or are you saying the relatives in Hawaii didn't have phones? Or were they too traumatized from the memory of liberating Auschwitz to phone it in?

All it takes is Ann phoning her relatives in Hawaii, maybe the guy who served in the US Army and liberated Auschwitz, and say, "You're a (fill in the blank relative)! I'm naming him Barack!"

Wait, or are you saying the relatives in Hawaii didn't have phones? Or were they too traumatized from the memory of liberating Auschwitz to phone it in?

I'm saying you're a joke. I'm also saying that a newspaper would require more than just a phone call from some stranger saying that they had a kid in order to place a birth announcement.

I'm saying you're a joke. I'm also saying that a newspaper would require more than just a phone call from some stranger saying that they had a kid in order to place a birth announcement.

So you started a whole new thread because I'm a joke. What's that make you?

Like I said, maybe the Obama relative who liberated Auschwitz called it in.

WTF is your fascination with Obama's family members and the holocaust? Second of all, it was Buchenwald, not Auschwitz. Obama was corrected. At least he has heroism in his family.

One problem with your theory.

Those announcements came from information received by the Hawaii DOH.

How would you know that? The announcement doesn't even have a name. This happened in 1961, there wasn't even color TV back then. I watched The Beatles on Ed Sullivan Show on a tiny black and white set, that was 1964. It wouldn't have been any problem at all to call her Mother and tell her to announce to the papers that a son was born. The papers would have printed anything. They could have told them that Lucifer Obama was born today and it would have been printed. My Mother's obituary had all sorts of things in it, none were verified and a death certificate wasn't needed, just a check for the fee........ that was in 2009.

Prove that.

obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.jpg

look at the top of the image "Health Bureau Statistics"

If one is curious about the paper's authenticity, one could read all the ads and see if they fit 1961.

I am not curious, so I'll leave it. :lol:

i love the deniers..

..that's right, a relation of Obama's in Hawaii got a phone call from Kenya because they had to prove that he was born in Hawaii because one day he was gonna run for president....like that was a reality for a black person
born in 1961....
lol..lol...lol...lol...

WTF is your fascination with Obama's family members and the holocaust? Second of all, it was Buchenwald, not Auschwitz. Obama was corrected. At least he has heroism in his family.

Yeah, lots of people make up stuff about Auschwitz to build their political street cred.

Also, if the "at least he has heroism in is family" is supposed to be a dig on me personally you're barking up the wrong tree

Last edited:
I'm curious Frank, why are you mocking the military service of the President's grandfather?

He was someone who fought for your freedom!

Yet you and your fellow "birfers" see fit to mock him and all of the other heroes who have fought and died for you... You might as well be spitting on them as they arrived at the airport coming home from battle.

Do you guys spit on our troops from Iraq as THEY come home? Is THAT what you "birfers" do? Disgusting to show such contempt for our brave men and women in uniform.

Just what kind of Americans are y'all?

Or are you?

Forum List

Back