ATTN: Gold bugs! SELL NOW!!!!!!!!

Gold isn't an "Investment", It's a hedge against what Ben Bernanke is doing at the Fed. And I won't sell no matter how much it drops because I know that "investors" and "speculators" are dumping their "paper" holdings of gold, like the SPDR story that you linked to.

No one is selling their physical gold in fact in most Asian countries there are lines going around the block to buy gold.

But hey, you're free to do what you want with yer money.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Problem with gold is you can't do anything with it other than admire it's shine. I've invested in thousands of pistol and rifle rounds....particularly .22LR....that will be the currency of the realm after the financial collapse....40gr 1235FPS....good as gold....better really.

140708i_ts.jpg

Last edited:
Gold isn't an "Investment", It's a hedge against what Ben Bernanke is doing at the Fed. And I won't sell no matter how much it drops because I know that "investors" and "speculators" are dumping their "paper" holdings of gold, like the SPDR story that you linked to.

No one is selling their physical gold in fact in most Asian countries there are lines going around the block to buy gold.

No one HAS to sell their physical gold for its price to go down! That's the beauty of the financial market! Don't worry, you can keep your physical gold buried in your backyard just like you have it now and it will drop to $700 or so within the year without you having to lift a finger!

Problem with gold is you can't do anything with it other than admire it's shine. I've invested in thousands of pistol and rifle rounds....particularly .22LR....that will be the currency of the realm after the financial collapse....40gr 1235FPS....good as gold....better really.

140708i_ts.jpg

You can use those to take some of American Commie's gold from him.

Seriously - buying ammo is far more rational. If the dollar ever collapses and the world economy along with it, gold won't be worth squat. All that will be worth anything is ammo, food, and other consumables, and what capital equipment (rifles, cars, tractors, oil refineries) are left over after all the factories shut down.

Last edited:
I'd rather take financial advice from someone who understands what wealth means. Thanks, though.

Last edited:

140708i_ts.jpg

Seriously - buying ammo is far more rational. If the dollar ever collapses and the world economy along with it, gold won't be worth squat. All that will be worth anything is ammo, food, and other consumables, and what capital equipment (rifles, cars, tractors, oil refineries) are left over after all the factories shut down.

Good luck finding ammo...the DHS has drained the inventory.

As noted earlier in the thread, holding physical gold is a hedge against government policy. If you wish to day trade on gold "paper", be my guest. That's a completely different investment vehicle.

problem with gold is you can't do anything with it other than admire it's shine. I've invested in thousands of pistol and rifle rounds....particularly .22lr....that will be the currency of the realm after the financial collapse....40gr 1235fps....good as gold....better really.

140708i_ts.jpg

you can use those to take some of american commie's gold from him.

lol

Good luck buying Pop Tarts with that gold you're clinging to, though.

140708i_ts.jpg

You're a fucking moron.

http://www.ammoforsale.com/

As noted earlier in the thread, holding physical gold is a hedge against government policy.
No it isn't.

Typical meme from the unknowing ones is that you can't eat gold.

My step mother asked me recently: "Why do you buy Gold? You can't eat Gold!" And I responded with "Why do you buy clothing? You can't eat clothing!"

Her: "I don't buy clothing to eat it!"
Me: "Oh so you buy clothing for some reason other than eating it? Do you think I buy Gold for some reason other than eating it?"

"Why do you buy gasoline? You can't drink gasoline!" "Why did you buy a Cell Phone? Why did you buy a Vacuum Cleaner? Why did you buy New Tires? Why did you buy a Lawn Mower?" You can't eat that stuff!

Yeah, I wouldnt take financial advise from you if my life depended on it.

Im not a gold investor. But if I was i certainly wouldnt be selling my gold to you. And it's obvious your buying or you can't take money away from anyone.

So why would we sell just because you told us when you are obviously going to do the exact opposite?

Oh and as long as the Fed is printing money, gold will go up

As noted earlier in the thread, holding physical gold is a hedge against government policy. If you wish to day trade on gold "paper", be my guest. That's a completely different investment vehicle.

Saw this coming a couple years ago....got a massive stash. Treasury printing money, Fed buying it....can't last much longer, Bernake said so. When the debt hits $20T it either tips us over or we default. If we default, the USA will split into 4 or 5 countries same as when the USSR fell. What then? The only currency that will matter will be rifle and pistol cartridges.

Typical meme from the unknowing ones is that you can't eat gold.

My step mother asked me recently: "Why do you buy Gold? You can't eat Gold!" And I responded with "Why do you buy clothing? You can't eat clothing!"

Her: "I don't buy clothing to eat it!"
Me: "Oh so you buy clothing for some reason other than eating it? Do you think I buy Gold for some reason other than eating it?"

"Why do you buy gasoline? You can't drink gasoline!" "Why did you buy a Cell Phone? Why did you buy a Vacuum Cleaner? Why did you buy New Tires? Why did you buy a Lawn Mower?" You can't eat that stuff!

You should listen to your step-mother, young man. :eusa_angel: All gold is good for after there is nothing to buy is for capping your teefs.....when you smile for some reason, I see the glint, I start shooting, pull out your gold teefs and trade them to the Sioux for a buffalo robe.

My plan is to head up into the Rocky Mountains in my 4x4 (who needs roads?) with my shootin irons and ammo, plus a stash of seeds including marijuana which after ammo will be like silver is to bullet gold. I know spots around Cripple Creek where I can pan for gold all summer, harvest my reefer, and trade it to flat-landers for their ethanol. I'm good. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Why would you spend your time panning for gold if (in your opinion) it has no value?

Why would you spend your time panning for gold if (in your opinion) it has no value?

I'm glad you asked. Because gold will always have value because of it's rarity so those who have thought ahead and cached essential provisions will want something to hide away for when society recovers. Those with gold now, will have to worry about highwaymen taking it from them.....a few years after the crash, our population will be cut by a third (mostly froze and starved to death or simply murdered for their cans of soup), and a recovery will begin, still on a barter system. Those holding my gold nuggets will have them to throw in on a deal for wheat and cloth....a deal closer. :eusa_angel:

I can think of one reason only: He's lying

I don't lie about anything ya freak.

That's fine. I was under the impression that the question was directed at the Original Poster who is clearly trying to get us to sell gold while bragging that he is going to profit from us "when" there is a gold freefall, indicating he is going to be purchasing it.

I haven't been following your discussion at all.

I can think of one reason only: He's lying

I don't lie about anything ya freak.

That's fine. I was under the impression that the question was directed at the Original Poster who is clearly trying to get us to sell gold while bragging that he is going to profit from us "when" there is a gold freefall, indicating he is going to be purchasing it.

I haven't been following your discussion at all.

No, it ain't FINE until you apologize....where I come from, you call a man a liar you got to fight him....I represent that place every minute of my life so you can apologize or you admit you got no class.

Forum List

Back