Audio of 911 dispatch for 32 armed Kamala illegals taking over an apartment building in Chicago

I would be fine with this if Democrats promised to contain it to their shithole cities, but I know they want to see this everywhere in America.

Kamala Harris made this happen. Vote accordingly, everyone.

You dont think that Harris/Biden dont know this is happening?

1725388863874.png

I knew your canuck ass didn't know anything about the visa waiver program. Therefore you really need to STFU about illegal immigration.

Stop telling people to shut up.

It's really clear to many of us here, that due to past sins, you believe white people should stay silent on many issues we discuss here.

We will not stay silent, and I would say that to your face!

No this is happening because a punk ass red state governor is shipping them all over the country using people as political pawns.
Then seal off the southern border, and Texas will run out of new Democrat voters to send to S**tcago!!!

I studied law in high school.
Harris has a juris doctorate, is a member of the bar, and was elected AG in the largest state in America. So perhaps you and others stop repeating nonsense because she damn sure knows more about legal designations than Trump.

Stop telling people to shut up.

It's really clear to many of us here, that due to past sins, you believe white people should stay silent on many issues we discuss here.

We will not stay silent, and I would say that to your face!
What's clear to many here is that you on the right continue repeating the same sins and try lying about how those sins are only in the pst. So until you stop lying, you will be told to shut up. Those who aren't lying don't get told that.

If you're an illegal crossing the border, where do you head straight for?
Obviously a sanctuary city or state.
Who runs these places?
Obviously Dimocrats.
You get sent there in a bus by Governor Abbott.

Because the mayor of the capital city in our state is asking for immigrants because there are jobs availabe and Topeka is no sanctuary city.

You get sent there in a bus by Governor Abbott.

Because the mayor of the capital city in our state is asking for immigrants because there are jobs availabe and Topeka is no sanctuary city.

Why do you hate immigrants? You should be hosting them in your home, racist.

Forum List

Back