Aug. 24 bring a firearm to Starbucks day.

But because Starbucks has not come down squarely against folks bringing guns into its stores, gun owners have increasingly been using Starbucks as gathering places, Russell says. "We're just not feeling safe there anymore," she says.

Her thinking is retarded on several levels.

I guess I've missed all the articles about the carnage that has occurred in Starbucks. Wouldn't know first hand, never been in one.

I'll be carrying everywhere I go on Aug 24th, just like I do every other day. I don't care for coffee though, so unless my wife asks me to go I'll probably not visit Starbucks.

Sane people don't drink Starbuck's coffee.

Will I be armed Saturday? Maybe, maybe not. Guess!

Reminds Me of this sign.

71LO1fobjHL._SL1247_.jpg

I won't be. And I'll walk down the street without a care in the world. you on the other hand will be jumping at every shadow grasping for your security blanket trying to be Marshall Dillon but in reality all you are is scared. What a sad way to go through life.

Everyday is Skip Starbucks day for me.

I can't stand their horrible coffee.

I won't be. And I'll walk down the street without a care in the world. you on the other hand will be jumping at every shadow grasping for your security blanket trying to be Marshall Dillon but in reality all you are is scared. What a sad way to go through life.

Sorry, no. I walk down the street confidently and serenely without a worry in the world, but unlike you, I am aware of what is going on around me.

Reminds Me of this sign.

71LO1fobjHL._SL1247_.jpg

May as well put up a sign that says 'HEY, STEAL MY GUNS!'

I love how the sign tries to appeal to the reasoning of a criminal. Like hey, 4 out of 7 is bad odds, a reasonable person wouldn't take those, right? And only reasonable people rob people, right?

Last edited:
I'm all for having several weapons in the home but what exactly is the use of carrying one into Starbucks?

Reminds Me of this sign.

71LO1fobjHL._SL1247_.jpg

May as well put up a sign that says 'HEY, STEAL MY GUNS!'

I love how the sign tries to appeal to the reasoning of a criminal. Like hey, 4 out of 7 is bad odds, a reasonable person wouldn't take those, right? And only reasonable people rob people, right?

Come TRY to steal my guns.

Forum List

Back