Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo

Bringing homosexuality into this discussion is being off topic. Incest and homosexuality are two completely different issues. You people are so fucked up with your religious self righteousness you can't even see the forest for the trees. And, you go on an on about anal sex being perverse. What a joke. As far as I can tell from everything I've heard and read about it, at least half of the men on the planet want to butt fuck their girlfriends/wives. Are they are on the same level as homos as far as you people are concerned? You are such hypocrites.

one thing leads to another

and is, in case you hadn't noticed

OMG! How absolutely absurd. Incest does not lead to homosexuality and homosexuality does not lead to incest.

These are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT behaviors. You people are the sick ones, not the gays.

Wow, what a buffoon.

The acceptance of gays being normal is leading to the acceptance of nambla (men raping underage boys) and now the seeds of incest are being sew.

but, being a liberal asshat parrot, you had to pretend you didn't understand and make a false accusation.

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a post hoc fallacy.

That those hostile to comprehensive civil rights for gay Americans must resort to demagoguery, lies, and fear-mongering proves that they have no valid, objective, Constitutional argument in support of their hateful position.

Hey, a Texas Senator said that shutting down the government was a good idea.

People say crazy shit all the time.

And idiot liberals would rather see incest run rampant than see a partial government shutdown.........:cuckoo:

I'm sure you will see all the liberals running to this thread to support incest. :cuckoo: What a dupe. Are there any conservatives that are not just completely bat shit stupid anymore?

Um, no.

OMG! How absolutely absurd. Incest does not lead to homosexuality and homosexuality does not lead to incest.

These are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT behaviors. You people are the sick ones, not the gays.

Wow, what a buffoon.

The acceptance of gays being normal is leading to the acceptance of nambla (men raping underage boys) and now the seeds of incest are being sew.

but, being a liberal asshat parrot, you had to pretend you didn't understand and make a false accusation.

Acceptance of homosexual lifestyley is NOT leading to the acceptance of pedophilia nor to the acceptance of incest. This is a myth and a lie you tiny minded bigots tell each other. Everyone knows is it isn't true and that you folks say it and say you believe it because you hate gays. No one with half a brain and free of bigotry believes it because it is a completely false claim.

As far as parroting anything: I don't live in the States and have no idea what nambla is. I don't watch American TV and am not parroting anything, and I was not pretending anything. You have assumed a lot and made an ass out of yourself. I speak my own mind and am not influenced by anything else.

Last edited:
$10 says the judge is a ****. After all, it's not like the white xtain judges (if there are any out there) are making up the laws which allow this perverted bullshit to happen.

The key for LIBTARDS is...will obamacare cover it? And will the nuns have to pay?

Ok, can everyone agree that since the founding of our nation the traditional definition of marriage was always between a man and a woman?

Can everyone agree that to obtain a pilot's license it does not mean you are not allowed to drive a car? Does the law have to state that fact?

So we have the traditional definition of marriage and we have those who wish to change that definition to include homosexuality. Ok they winning through the courts and perhaps the fight is over. But now that the definition of marriage has been changed by the court then that opens the definition to almost anything. And that is exactly what was said from the beginning. Now granted this judge if not from the US but we are told that the US is a backwater nation and the rest of the world is enlightened. So what he is saying is I am sure what a lot are thinking.

So why have a ban on marrying your sister because of genetics? Why do people find that "creepy?" Time to enter the age of enlightenment where anything goes.

So as dominos traditional values fall, and that was said long ago about the debate. Next siblings because the is easy because abortion solves that problem, hail Satan. After that Jerry Sandusky will be released, logically, from prison and apologized to for just doing what comes natural.

All that said I don't care what two people do with each other. I hope gays are happy in whatever arrangement they find themselves. But I am not going to say what they do is natural, it is against science and evolution, or normal, the vast majority of marriages are still between a man and woman..

i don't care who marries who. If you are consenting adults, I don't really give a shit.

Incest and Polygamy are natural in the animal kingdom.

Homosexuality is not.

If Homosexuality can be accepted as natural, so can incest and polygamy.

Notice that Leviticus preaches against incest and homosexuality and bestiality; however, once any of them is made legal/acceptable, so must the others. Denmark has legal animal sex brothels, didn't you know?

Last edited:
Sorry but one of the arguments about gay marriage was it was a right the state had no right to interfere. Well the counter was then why could the government interfere with siblings marrying. So no the next step is being taken.

BTW homosexuality and the civil rights movement have nothing in common either but the gay lobby sure tries to make that connection.

BTW, what you are saing about incest is what was said about sodomy, as practiced by two men, by the majority of the country.

I'm sorry; I guess I didn't make myself clear: There is no LOGICAL connection between homosexuality and a brother wanting to fuck his sister.

Maybe I am not being clear, not long ago sodomizing your brother was criminal as is marrying your sister is today.
Sodomy was criminal in most places for ages. The fact that it was criminal between a brother and sister does not link to incest; it just means it was criminal for everyone. You are being disengenuous.

Last edited:

Homosexuality is not.

Notice that Leviticus preaches against incest and homosexuality and bestiality; however, once any of them is made legal/acceptable, so must the others. Denmark has legal animal sex brothels, didn't you know?
I wondered why their bacon was sooooooooooo tasty.

PS I use lurpak for all sorts [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5PwDjRcFo4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5PwDjRcFo4[/ame]

Homosexuality is not.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but homosexuality is very common in the animal kingdom.

There is no connection between homosexuality and incest or beastiality. The fact you try to put all these behaviors in one basket shows your ignornace and bigoty.

Bringing homosexuality into this discussion is being off topic. Incest and homosexuality are two completely different issues. You people are so fucked up with your religious self righteousness you can't even see the forest for the trees. And, you go on an on about anal sex being perverse. What a joke. As far as I can tell from everything I've heard and read about it, at least half of the men on the planet want to butt fuck their girlfriends/wives. Are they are on the same level as homos as far as you people are concerned? You are such hypocrites.

thats true in Lots case, bugger me his daughters were ravers.

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a post hoc fallacy.

That those hostile to comprehensive civil rights for gay Americans must resort to demagoguery, lies, and fear-mongering proves that they have no valid, objective, Constitutional argument in support of their hateful position.

I have no problem with gays, and am happy to see them getting their civil rights.

However, I believe that incest is wrong.

Now, since you can't imagine a conservative holding both of these views, which one will you claim I'm lying about?

$10 says the judge is a ****. After all, it's not like the white xtain judges (if there are any out there) are making up the laws which allow this perverted bullshit to happen.

Don't go away angry.

Just go away.

I have no problem with gays, and am happy to see them getting their civil rights.

However, I believe that incest is wrong.

Now, since you can't imagine a conservative holding both of these views, which one will you claim I'm lying about?

Of course homosexuality and incest are not the same. However, they do have some similarities when it comes to marriages, namely equal protection. One of the main arguments for same sex marriage is that it is discriminatory to not let homosexuals marry who they choose. The same arguments would apply to an adult brother and adult sister who may want to marry, or even better, two adult siblings of the same sex that want to marry. On what grounds should the government deny siblings the right to marry? Arguing that incest is immoral should fail because that is also a major argument against same sex marriage. Also, same sex marriage has opened the door to that marriage is not just about having and raising children.

Given that same sex marriage becomes legal, on what grounds should siblings be denied the right to marry?

Last edited:
Homosexuality is NOT "common" in the animal kingdom.

What utter tripe, lol. Spoken like true baby killing, depraved pieces of shit.

And in case you didn't realize it, Esmeralda was just waxing poetical about the wonderful feelings of sexual arousal women feel when they nurse their babies in another ped thread.

Forum List

Back