Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo

Homosexuality is NOT "common" in the animal kingdom.

What utter tripe, lol. Spoken like true baby killing, depraved pieces of shit.

Homosexuality is "common" in the animal kingdom. Do some research...

Homosexuality is NOT "common" in the animal kingdom.

What utter tripe, lol. Spoken like true baby killing, depraved pieces of shit.

well,Ms "Always correct", as usual you're always wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
A 1996 article published by the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality, an organization committed to the treatment of homosexuality, musters the arguments against interpretation of animal behavior as sanctioning homosexuality.[4] It notes that "homosexual scientist Simon LeVay" stated that the evidence pointed to isolated acts, not to homosexuality:
“ Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity. ”
Dr. Antonio Pardo Caballos

In addition, Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre, Spain, wrote:
“ Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction.[5]

Homosexuality in animals myth - Conservapedia

A 1996 article published by the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality, an organization committed to the treatment of homosexuality, musters the arguments against interpretation of animal behavior as sanctioning homosexuality.[4] It notes that "homosexual scientist Simon LeVay" stated that the evidence pointed to isolated acts, not to homosexuality:
“ Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity. ”
Dr. Antonio Pardo Caballos

In addition, Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre, Spain, wrote:
“ Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction.[5]

Homosexuality in animals myth - Conservapedia

bla bla bla ... the 8+ minutes of the youtube clip proves you don't know jack squat ... just watch it.

Incest and Polygamy are natural in the animal kingdom.

Homosexuality is not.

If Homosexuality can be accepted as natural, so can incest and polygamy.

Notice that Leviticus preaches against incest and homosexuality and bestiality; however, once any of them is made legal/acceptable, so must the others. Denmark has legal animal sex brothels, didn't you know?

Denmark has legal animal sex brothels, didn't you know?

Why can't America have nice things too?

Notice that Leviticus preaches...

Oh, right. Religion.

The sooner we abolish all religion, the better.

Animals also engage in cannibalism, infanticide and rape.

Are those the next things we should normalize?

And they eat shit.

I have already noticed that liberals are fond of the idea of eating their own shit. They post about it with alarming regularity.

Incest and Polygamy are natural in the animal kingdom.

Homosexuality is not.

If Homosexuality can be accepted as natural, so can incest and polygamy.

Notice that Leviticus preaches against incest and homosexuality and bestiality; however, once any of them is made legal/acceptable, so must the others. Denmark has legal animal sex brothels, didn't you know?

Denmark has legal animal sex brothels, didn't you know?

Why can't America have nice things too?

Notice that Leviticus preaches...

Oh, right. Religion.

The sooner we abolish all religion, the better.

[ame=http://youtu.be/KaQe09P5Qzo]THE SOCKS SONG! - YouTube[/ame]

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a post hoc fallacy.

That those hostile to comprehensive civil rights for gay Americans must resort to demagoguery, lies, and fear-mongering proves that they have no valid, objective, Constitutional argument in support of their hateful position.

I have no problem with gays, and am happy to see them getting their civil rights.

However, I believe that incest is wrong.

Now, since you can't imagine a conservative holding both of these views, which one will you claim I'm lying about?

Of course homosexuality and incest are not the same. However, they do have some similarities when it comes to marriages, namely equal protection. One of the main arguments for same sex marriage is that it is discriminatory to not let homosexuals marry who they choose. The same arguments would apply to an adult brother and adult sister who may want to marry, or even better, two adult siblings of the same sex that want to marry. On what grounds should the government deny siblings the right to marry? Arguing that incest is immoral should fail because that is also a major argument against same sex marriage. Also, same sex marriage has opened the door to that marriage is not just about having and raising children.

Given that same sex marriage becomes legal, on what grounds should siblings be denied the right to marry?
Yes, that is the argument amoral people will use.

I have no problem with gays, and am happy to see them getting their civil rights.

However, I believe that incest is wrong.

Now, since you can't imagine a conservative holding both of these views, which one will you claim I'm lying about?

Of course homosexuality and incest are not the same. However, they do have some similarities when it comes to marriages, namely equal protection. One of the main arguments for same sex marriage is that it is discriminatory to not let homosexuals marry who they choose. The same arguments would apply to an adult brother and adult sister who may want to marry, or even better, two adult siblings of the same sex that want to marry. On what grounds should the government deny siblings the right to marry? Arguing that incest is immoral should fail because that is also a major argument against same sex marriage. Also, same sex marriage has opened the door to that marriage is not just about having and raising children.

Given that same sex marriage becomes legal, on what grounds should siblings be denied the right to marry?

Will it work?

Bringing homosexuality into this discussion is being off topic. Incest and homosexuality are two completely different issues. You people are so fucked up with your religious self righteousness you can't even see the forest for the trees. And, you go on an on about anal sex being perverse. What a joke. As far as I can tell from everything I've heard and read about it, at least half of the men on the planet want to butt fuck their girlfriends/wives. Are they are on the same level as homos as far as you people are concerned? You are such hypocrites.

Siblings attracted to each other were born that way. Besides the two siblings do not have to be of opposite sex. Incest and homosexuality both deal with sexual proclivity.

Will it work?
I don't know. I hope not.

The government can't legislate morality. But it damn sure doesn't have to sanction immorality.

I think I understand why righties are so obsessed with incest.
Yes, we can't understand why some people are simply wired so wrong that they believe something so disgusting is normal.

And then progressives explain why is it.

What liberals want here in the United States. Every single perverse sexual behavior is to be accepted. That way you can destroy Christian family, and with it the USA. Then they can have their one party Marxist state.

Forum List

Back