🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Australian Military Brings Charges Against Reserve Officer for Criticizing Islam

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Is this the pussification of Australia??? :confused:

Australian Military Brings Charges Against Reserve Officer for Criticizing Islam

April 24, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

The first rule of Mass Muslim Immigration Club is no one talks about it. The second rule is that if they do talk about it, they are subjected to legal action.

Australian Military Brings Charges Against Reserve Officer for Criticizing Islam | FrontPage Magazine

It has been said by Obama and other politicians that there is a very small number of Muslims that hate and wish to do us harm. I feel the opposite is true that there is a very small number that does not wish us harm. I can not say that I am for an all out war with Islam but I can see that as a possibility one day. From what I have seen of this evil religion there definitely does not need to be a billion of them in the world.

Is this the pussification of Australia??? :confused:

April 24, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

The first rule of Mass Muslim Immigration Club is no one talks about it. The second rule is that if they do talk about it, they are subjected to legal action.

Australian Military Brings Charges Against Reserve Officer for Criticizing Islam | FrontPage Magazine

It has been said by Obama and other politicians that there is a very small number of Muslims that hate and wish to do us harm. I feel the opposite is true that there is a very small number that does not wish us harm. I can not say that I am for an all out war with Islam but I can see that as a possibility one day. From what I have seen of this evil religion there definitely does not need to be a billion of them in the world.

That UN left-wing agenda 21 might work, they want to get ride of 80% of the worlds population. We can start with the islamics then the progressives...

he won't linger long.... here in OZ we do not like radical Muslims ...do not worry.

Ozzies do not like radical muslims .... no problem here. none

Forum List

Back