🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Australian Prisoner X 'may have leaked Mossad secrets'

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Australian Prisoner X 'may have leaked Mossad secrets' - Telegraph

In the months before his detention, Ben Zygier, also known as "Prisoner X", reportedly met agents with the Australian Security and Intelligence Organisation ASIO and gave away secrets about several Mossad missions, including one planned for Italy that had taken years to prepare. It is unknown which side initiated the contact.

The disclosure, by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's (ABC) Foreign Correspondent programme, will raise questions about Mossad's frequently-used practice of recruiting dual citizens to work as undercover agents.

Mr Zygier, who was born in Australia but held Israeli nationality after emigrating to Israel, was discovered dead in his high-security cell in December 2010 some 10 months after being incarcerated in Ayalon Prison in Ramla, near Tel Aviv.

Huh...I wonder what this secret mission for Italy was, oh I wonder...false flag terror attack?

In the months before his detention, Ben Zygier, also known as "Prisoner X", reportedly met agents with the Australian Security and Intelligence Organisation ASIO and gave away secrets about several Mossad missions, including one planned for Italy that had taken years to prepare. It is unknown which side initiated the contact.

The disclosure, by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's (ABC) Foreign Correspondent programme, will raise questions about Mossad's frequently-used practice of recruiting dual citizens to work as undercover agents.

Mr Zygier, who was born in Australia but held Israeli nationality after emigrating to Israel, was discovered dead in his high-security cell in December 2010 some 10 months after being incarcerated in Ayalon Prison in Ramla, near Tel Aviv.

Huh...I wonder what this secret mission for Italy was, oh I wonder...false flag terror attack?

What do we say about this prisoner? It kind of seems like he got what he deserves.

What do we say about this prisoner? It kind of seems like he got what he deserves.
Allah's will, skidmark.

• Banned

Don't care about him personally, but I wonder why he leaked this to the Australian intelligence and that's actually kind of a good thing. Unless if its meant to trick Australia into thinking they have information while something else is happening. You never know with intelligence groups. They can be confusing.

Don't care about him personally, but I wonder why he leaked this to the Australian intelligence and that's actually kind of a good thing. Unless if its meant to trick Australia into thinking they have information while something else is happening. You never know with intelligence groups. They can be confusing.
Intelligent observation, Bob.

Israel claims Zygier hung himself...
:eusa_eh:
Israel says Prisoner X 'Ben Zygier' hanged himself
19 February 2013 - The prisoner was found hanged by a sheet which had been tied to the bathroom window of his cell in Ayalon prison, near Tel Aviv
Israel has confirmed that a detainee reported to have had links to the spy agency, Mossad, hanged himself. The man - identified in Australian media as Australian-Israeli citizen Ben Zygier - died in December 2010. He "was found hanging in the shower of his detention cell", according to a court report released after a request to lift a gagging order on the case. The detainee was known in the media as Prisoner X because his identity and reasons for confinement were so secret. Israel has not confirmed he was Ben Zygier, as reported by an Australian investigative news programme.

ABC News' Foreign Correspondent programme said Ben Zygier was imprisoned because Israel suspected he had informed Australia's security agency of Mossad operations. The court report said the prisoner was found hanged by a sheet which had been tied to the bathroom window of his cell on 15 December 2010. A post-mortem examination concluded he died of asphyxiation. Written by Judge Daphna Blatman Kedrai and partly published in response to a media petition, the report said there was evidence to suggest that failures by members of the Israel Prison Service caused the prisoner's death. "I have found evidence allegedly suggesting the fault of elements in the Israel Prison Service," said the judge. "Orders to prevent suicide were given and the elements entrusted with guarding the prisoner were aware of them. These orders were not upheld and a 'window of opportunity' was used by the deceased to commit suicide."

Mr Zygier, who was 34 when he died, is believed to have been arrested in 2010 and held incommunicado in Israel's maximum security Ayalon prison. His case came to light when an Israeli newspaper website broke the story that year, but the reports were removed after a gagging order was imposed. On Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defended the necessity of keeping some information out of the public domain. "We are not like all other countries,'' he said. "We are more threatened, more challenged, and therefore we have to ensure the proper activity of our security forces.'' "Allow the security forces to work quietly so we can continue to live securely and safely," he added.

BBC News - Israel says Prisoner X 'Ben Zygier' hanged himself

• Banned
I wanna know what this secret mission they had in store for years in Italy?

I wanna know what this secret mission they had in store for years in Italy?

Rendition?

Palestinians in Italy, Be Warned!

Israel, Extraordinary Rendition and the Strange Case of Dirar Abu Sisi

"On a cold Ukrainian winter night in mid-February 2011, a Gaza civil engineer named Dirar Abu Sisi was lying in bed in a railroad sleeper car traveling to Kiev to visit his brother, Yousef, whom he hadn't seen in 15 years. Abu Sisi had come to Ukraine as a refugee applying for Ukrainian citizenship. While there, he was staying with his wife's family, who are Ukrainian natives. Though he was the deputy chief of Gaza's only power plant, he and his wife, Veronika, increasingly felt that Gaza was an unsafe place to raise their six children. During his stay, he had formally applied for citizenship so that he might resettle his family in Ukraine.

But something strange happened that night on the train. Just outside the village of Poltava, two policemen rousted Abu Sisi from bed and took him away, according to a witness in the bunk under Abu Sisi, who saw the entire incident unfold. This witness, Andrej Makarenko, who was recently discovered by the Ukrainian independent newspaper, Pravda (Russian), also noted that a conductor was present. The latter at first confirmed Makarenko's story to the press, but later recanted, possibly under pressure from Ukrainian authorities. The Pravda reporter says the conductor has been given extended leave and has disappeared from his home. Abu Sisi claimed in a prison interview with a Gaza human rights group that he was transferred to a private apartment in Kiev, where he was questioned by Israeli Mossad agents. He was then brought to the airport, placed on a plane and flown to Israel, making this a case of extraordinary rendition. "

Israel, Extraordinary Rendition and the Strange Case of Dirar Abu Sisi

Sherri

Unbelievable.

For the past week All the Israeli media talked about was the X-dude, like they're out of reports.

Can someone please explain what's this fuss is all about? The way people talk about him, like they hope he somehow will wake up from the grave and give answers, lol

Speigiel is saying he spied on military installations in Australia if I read it correctly. I don't know exactly, but the Australian Intelligence found out about it. Israel and Australian ties are slowly getting worse but it's not a major thing.

Anytime there is chaos, conflict, unrest. or war, anywhere in the world.

Just scratch the surface a little.

And you will find Israel/Mossad behind the scenes organizing and causing the problem......... :cool:

And you will find Israel/Mossad behind the scenes organizing and causing the problem......... :cool:

I'm really starting to wonder about that. I remember a US Army report in the washingtonpost back then after 9/11 in which they said the Mossad has the ability to conduct an attack me make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act. It was a report on a peace plan with US troops over there.

It makes me wonder if they were behind previous terror acts in European countries but also what this plan in Italy is about.

Last edited:

I'm really starting to wonder about that. I remember a US Army report in the washingtonpost back then after 9/11 in which they said the Mossad has the ability to conduct an attack me make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act. It was a report on a peace plan with US troops over there.

It makes me wonder if they were behind previous terror acts in European countries but also what this plan in Italy is about.
It's called a "false flag" operation and one of the main tactics the zionists use to cause conflicts and disruptions in other countries.

Like I always say; look for the Juden and you will have the answer......... :cool:

isa respecters have been finding JOOOOS behind every disaster for 1700 years including earthquakes What
else is new?----the Isa respecters decided that the JOOOOS
caused the BUBONIC PLAGUE too. One of the first
interesting words I learned in URDU from pakistanis was

"ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA"

try not to worry----the universe in the hands of THE JEWS
all is well

I don't want conspiracies but legitimate concerns. You never know what damage a Mossad mission can do to Palestinians. I don't want any antisemitic conspiracies. It's not about the Jews this and that. But this Mossad raises a question.

It's called a "false flag" operation and one of the main tactics the zionists use to cause conflicts and disruptions in other countries.

Like I always say; look for the Juden and you will have the answer......... :cool:
It's always funny watching the Muslims try to blame the terrorist acts on the Israelis. When the terrrorists are caught, their names usually turn out to be Abdul Mohammed and other similar names. I'm really flabbergasted that Sunni Man doesn't try to blame the Israelis for all the Shiites being murdered by his fellow Sunnis. I guess it would be too difficult for him to do. However, we are thankful that our Intelligence Agencies and those in Europe have been on the ball and have picked up all the Mohammed So and So's before they were able to commit their atrocity. Let us keep our fingers crossed that it keeps that way.

I'm really flabbergasted that Sunni Man doesn't try to blame the Israelis for all the Shiites being murdered by his fellow Sunnis.
I have no doubt that Israel/Mossad is behind the current conflict between the Sunni and Shia.

As long as Israel can keep internecine warfare between the various muslim groups.

Their focus will be on each other and not Israel.......... :cool:

I'm really flabbergasted that Sunni Man doesn't try to blame the Israelis for all the Shiites being murdered by his fellow Sunnis.
I have no doubt that Israel/Mossad is behind the current conflict between the Sunni and Shia.

As long as Israel can keep internecine warfare between the various muslim groups.

Their focus will be on each other and not Israel.......... :cool:
Of course you do, Sunni Man. That is what your Imam or Mullah wants a good Muslim convert like you to think even though you Sunnis and the Shiites have been killing each other practically since Islam began. Sunni Man almost sounds like he is working for Mossad himself trying to show us how silly and foolish Muslim thinking is. Next up he will telling us that his Sunni brethren just love the Ahmadi Muslims and would never think of harming a hair on their head.