🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Australian Prisoner X 'may have leaked Mossad secrets'

Anytime there is chaos, conflict, unrest. or war, anywhere in the world.

Just scratch the surface a little.

And you will find Israel/Mossad behind the scenes organizing and causing the problem......... :cool:

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunni Man For This Useful Post:
SherriMunnerlyn (Today)

Wherever there is racism and genocide ---wherever lynchings and child rape---wherever
abduction and slavery---wherever filth and perversion----just take a look---sniff the
stench----there you will find the ISA-RESPECTERS ----for the past 1700 years and
counting----100s of millions murdered for filth of the creed of the ISA-RESPECTERS.
No one should be surprised that the filth of ISA project their own dirt upon ----
COMICALLY "mossad" ----despite the fact that the filth of the isa-respecters has
infected the planet for more than 1700 years ---and mossad----how long has mossad
been around?-------THE SHIT OF ISA was raping little girls centuries before the word
MOSSAD existed whilst the ISA RESPECTING sluts danced upon the dead bodies
of raped infants and MOANED IN ORGIASTIC FERVOR as they tossed babies into
bon fires

Irosie this is the last time I'm warning you of derailing threads.
Why not admit, Baghdad Bob, that you loved hearing Sunni Man blame the Mossad for things that Muslims have done. I would think that rather than obsess over a man who committed suicide in jail (and I am sure you are aware that others have committed suicide while imprisoned), it is more important to concentrate on the executions being carried out in Iranian prisons, unless you have no problem with innocent people being executed.

IranPressNews (English): Secret Mass Executions Resume in Vakilabad Prison

Quit derailing threads. You're using the same source you always claim is unreliable. Of course unless if it suits your agenda, religious bigot.

And you will find Israel/Mossad behind the scenes organizing and causing the problem......... :cool:

Everytime and ANYTIME you find Chaos, conflict, unrest, or war, anywhere in the world,

You can find dumb idiot know-it-alls who claim they know exactly the reason, and most likely they'll point it out on a community they do not like, wather it's Jews, Christians, Muslims, Latinos, Blacks, hindus or gays.

And THAT is the truth.

Speigiel is saying he spied on military installations in Australia if I read it correctly. I don't know exactly, but the Australian Intelligence found out about it. Israel and Australian ties are slowly getting worse but it's not a major thing.

It didn't start from Australia, they themselves don't REALLY find it influencing.

It started from a slip of tongue of one of OUR MK's. Ahmed Tibi.

From there it rolled, and he basically threw a bomb and left the other 119 splash in the mud.

I'm really starting to wonder about that. I remember a US Army report in the washingtonpost back then after 9/11 in which they said the Mossad has the ability to conduct an attack me make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act. It was a report on a peace plan with US troops over there.

It makes me wonder if they were behind previous terror acts in European countries but also what this plan in Italy is about.

Of course anti-Zionist will blame the Zionists. Duh.

Iran blamed the Mossad for killing Israelis in Burgas. Don't tell me you are actually THAT dumb to believe in that.

Mossad's mission is to catch those who have harmed Israelis or MAY harm Israelis. They have no intention to harm Americans. they use the American's HELP many times.

To blame the Mossad for hurting Jews or Americans is the most stupid thing possible.

I'm really starting to wonder about that. I remember a US Army report in the washingtonpost back then after 9/11 in which they said the Mossad has the ability to conduct an attack me make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act. It was a report on a peace plan with US troops over there.

It makes me wonder if they were behind previous terror acts in European countries but also what this plan in Italy is about.
It's called a "false flag" operation and one of the main tactics the zionists use to cause conflicts and disruptions in other countries.

Like I always say; look for the Juden and you will have the answer......... :cool:

"Look for the Juden and find the answer"

So it's not about the Mossad at all, its about "looking for the Jew in every world's problem".

Racist message.

And Sherri will of course cheer and thank behind the screen

And then I'm to be blamed by both these posters for racism.

Speigiel is saying he spied on military installations in Australia if I read it correctly. I don't know exactly, but the Australian Intelligence found out about it. Israel and Australian ties are slowly getting worse but it's not a major thing.

It didn't start from Australia, they themselves don't REALLY find it influencing.

From there it rolled, and he basically threw a bomb and left the other 119 splash in the mud.

Good for him, but that's not related to what Australia caught them doing.

Of course anti-Zionist will blame the Zionists. Duh.

Iran blamed the Mossad for killing Israelis in Burgas. Don't tell me you are actually THAT dumb to believe in that.

Mossad's mission is to catch those who have harmed Israelis or MAY harm Israelis. They have no intention to harm Americans. they use the American's HELP many times.

To blame the Mossad for hurting Jews or Americans is the most stupid thing possible.

Not in that case, but I sure was surprised they would blame Hezbollah right away without any evidence. Bulgaria never had any evidence and still their last report came from foreign security. I'm not sure who did that attack, definitively not Iran or Hezbollah. Even Bulgarian journalists were questioning that decision which was PR and under pressure. That's when it didn't make sense. And foreign countries wanted to say the report before doing what Israel wanted, declaring Hezbollah in Europe. All of them rejected. Not credible enough.

Racist message.

You express racist views about Palestinians all of the time Lie-push.

And you are a staunch supporter for making Israel an apartheid state with racial segregation laws......... :cool:

I do agree about that Sunni. She does have racist views on Palestinians at times she expresses them and calls them her enemy. But if we call israel our enemy obviously we are evil haters.

Good for him, but that's not related to what Australia caught them doing.

I believes both him and Zoabi should have been kicked from our government long ago.

The issue with Australia, though, is to be solved quiety. The media isn't helping at all

Racist message.

You express racist views about Palestinians all of the time Lie-push.

And you are a staunch supporter for making Israel an apartheid state with racial segregation laws......... :cool:

Ohhh really, ? like what?

I do agree about that Sunni. She does have racist views on Palestinians at times she expresses them and calls them her enemy. But if we call israel our enemy obviously we are evil haters.

Are Palestinians out friends?

hardly.

there is nothing racist by stating the obvious. You people are painting reality pink, aint my fault.

Are Palestinians out friends?

hardly.

there is nothing racist by stating the obvious. You people are painting reality pink, aint my fault.

You twisted it to make it sound justified. You said something else.

Remind me then, how can I know what exactly do you mean. I am no mind reader.