Australian woman killed by a police Mohammed Noor

RIP. Bless her unsuspecting Aussie heart.

Let Milo and ’em March 4 her. I have no black tears 2 shed 4 Becky because I ave 2 conserve them 4 the blacks that ave been n will b killed by white pigs.

You're up for a free helicopter ride n!gger.

Juries are notoriously reluctant to convict police and it's understandable as to why.

What's the life of one inncoent black man like Castille compared to the right's agenda?

Using your logic.

You need to look up "logic" because you don't know what it is. It's apples and oranges dumbass.

No. Dumbass. It is the difference between a young black man and a white woman.

A young black thug and an innocent person. Apples and oranges dolt.

Philandro Castille was no "black thug".

The fact that you say that speaks volumes.

Apples and oranges, dolt. The two cannot be compared. Not if you are going to use logic and truth.

:lol:

Why not?

Why can't they be compared? Other than because you don't like being a hypocrite?

How are those two cases different, other than the fact that you unquestioningly support the police in one, and don't in the other?

If you are unable to do the job without just pulling your gun and shoot unarmed people you might as well quit go work at McDonald's

Cultural lessons for Somali cops: Has any woman in the U.S. killed a cop recently? A: Nope!

NYT: "Australians Shocked by U.S. Killing: ‘It Would Have Never Happened Here’" Correct. They have fewer than 10k Somalis. We have 100K.

Only in the US with our politically correct culture does this happen.
frabz-Wait-What-ce322a.jpg

c3f2c13ca2e4dcfa551ce8e502c1f88a49e3e759e345fa71979a627cc107ea11.jpg

frabz-Wait-What-ce322a.jpg

The program itself is special treatment.....wonder if he had to submit to psyche eval to get hired......

Rightfully so

At least blacks will stand up against police overreach. If a black woman, in her pajamas, was gunned down by police and the police refused to comment....there would be protests

I can't understand why nobody in Minneapolis is demanding answers
Rabid rightwingers like the legion infesting this thread are experiencing a SEVERE case of cognitive dissonance.

They are struggling to choose between their cop-lust or their blonde-white-woman protection.

We see the rabid anti-Muslim bigots seem to be winning the day on this one.

Although saddening, it's quite entertaining to watch.

The program itself is special treatment.....wonder if he had to submit to psyche eval to get hired......

No, it's not. It's a program available to anyone with a college degree.

As for a psych eval, you'd have to ask the police department, but I doubt it.
I never said it was limited to him........it is special treatment.....short cut......would like to know the racial breakdown of the officers hired thru that program......

It has been almost as week and the police still have not made any statement beyond condolences to the woman's family

Guess they need more time to develop a cover story over why a 40 year old woman in her pajamas walking up to talk to the police is considered to be a threat
No explanation necessary...he "feared for his life"....remember?

Blacks (and white liberals) have trouble seeing beyond race. In their mind, a 300 pound giant of a black man, getting shot fighting with a cop over his gun is the same as an innocent "blonde white woman" who was murdered in cold blood.

Black thug gets killed challenging a cop, means whites need to sacrifice one of their innocents to an unqualified cop.

Funny how they do a total 180 and blame the cop and search his character and background instead of the victims.

But...it's totally not about race. #BlueLivesMatter
You can say that again.
What's "funny" is that blacks cant see the obvious difference.

"Because they have rejected God in their knowledge, I will turn them over to string delusion" -- GOD

Forum List

Back