Australian woman killed by a police Mohammed Noor

hold on folks, hold on....the police dept. was headed by the first openly gay woman and first native american ....what could be wrong? The only thing missing in the progressive agenda is she is not a transgender... If she had only been transgender also .....I mean with credentials like that she would be high on any list for POTUS....where have we gone wrong?...could it be the credentials for occupying any position of leadership has some how gotten skewered? Just because someone is the first this or the first that...what kind of qualification is dat? Well, we want to be a progressive society right???? and of course that means...at least according to the media we must be all inclusive in our leadership...meaning any minority must be put at the head of the line. Meaning da first dis or da first dat...translates to ...get to the head of the line. Get to the front of the bus. etc.etc. and so on and so forth....translation our society is one sick and messed up society...coinfused bunch of mudda ruckers, dumbed down and ripe for destruction..whose fault is dat?

Meanwhile back at the ranch this progressive dream woman has resigned as in the public lost confidence in her...my question ....were they right to ever have confidence in her in the first place?
What's with all this identity politics stuff?

And you call yourself a conservative!?!?

giphy.gif

hold on folks, hold on....the police dept. was headed by the first openly gay woman and first native american ....what could be wrong? The only thing missing in the progressive agenda is she is not a transgender... If she had only been transgender also .....I mean with credentials like that she would be high on any list for POTUS....where have we gone wrong?...could it be the credentials for occupying any position of leadership has some how gotten skewered? Just because someone is the first this or the first that...what kind of qualification is dat? Well, we want to be a progressive society right???? and of course that means...at least according to the media we must be all inclusive in our leadership...meaning any minority must be put at the head of the line. Meaning da first dis or da first dat...translates to ...get to the head of the line. Get to the front of the bus. etc.etc. and so on and so forth....translation our society is one sick and messed up society...coinfused bunch of mudda ruckers, dumbed down and ripe for destruction..whose fault is dat?

Meanwhile back at the ranch this progressive dream woman has resigned as in the public lost confidence in her...my question ....were they right to ever have confidence in her in the first place?
What's with all this identity politics stuff?

And you call yourself a conservative!?!?

Just because YOU think it's identity politics doesn't mean he's not correct. Maybe you're just too deep into denial to see it for what it is.

Don't ever presume you can walk up to police, use you phone and call dispatch. Never ever assume you can just walk up to them. I have had them in my back yard at 1 am in the winter 2010. I fell asleep in my PJ's on the couch, my old dog is barking and growling, I go out to investigate, all these flashlights and people walking around in a foot of snow in my back yard, I thought I was safe, turn on the floodlights and go out onto my back patio this being America. Nope. Five cops yelling at me to get down, shove me down into the snow in my PJs, (really guys? 20 degrees in the snow) Cops are NEVER wrong, even when they are abundantly clearly wrong.
Next time make sure to booby trap the house for their A$$es.

Your words..."a young black THUG".

No indications he was a "thug".

Black man gets shot by police - he's a "thug".
White woman gets shot by police - she's a "victim".
But they're not racist.

No, not one bit.

Nope.

raw

RIP. Bless her unsuspecting Aussie heart.

Let Milo and ’em March 4 her. I have no black tears 2 shed 4 Becky because I ave 2 conserve them 4 the blacks that ave been n will b killed by white pigs.

Let this b a lesson. U just can’t sneak up on certain Negros in a dark alley at midnight with loud noises and fireworks goin off in the background. Especially ones who come from war torn areas.

As we know the police officer is a blk man n Muslim? Yeah he’s f*cked. They’re already setting the cop up 2 get deep fried. Beta believe those Somali applications r goin straight 2 the bottom of the pile.

They released his name, pic, life story and blood type with quickness.

But it’ll take cops killin more whites 4 true legislative changes 2 occur.

Look at the War on Drugs.

It was okay 2 giv long sentences to blk people. But now whites r ODing at astronomical proportions, they want 2 change legislation.

But I can’t recall a time where white ppl protested against the police, even if the victim was 1 of their own.

N I’d bet anything when they got the call, they assumed sum blk guy had broken in. It’s dark. They c sum1 fumbling around the garage assuming it’s a blk guy n shoot 1st b4 assessing anything.

DFXrkTIUIAExN3y.jpg
NAILED IT!!

What's "funny" is that blacks cant see the obvious difference.

"Because they have rejected God in their knowledge, I will turn them over to string delusion" -- GOD
Don't you dare use God in your demented racist arguments heathen.

Forum List

Back