Australian woman killed by a police Mohammed Noor

Philandro Castille was no "black thug".

The fact that you say that speaks volumes.

Apples and oranges, dolt. The two cannot be compared. Not if you are going to use logic and truth.

Your words..."a young black THUG".

No indications he was a "thug".

Black man gets shot by police - he's a "thug".
White woman gets shot by police - she's a "victim".

Irrelevant nonsense, the point is that nothing will happen to the cop because he is a political hire and the left wing agenda is more important that the life of a white woman.

Yes, there are leftist moderators who think they are all allowed above all to defend the Muslim killers against the members of this forum those member who are lucid and who sees the violence of the killers.

What does Islam have to do with this incident?
Why are you bringing up Islam ? i did not talk about that...always ready to defend those Islam preacher.

If you are unable to do the job without just pulling your gun and shoot unarmed people you might as well quit go work at McDonald's
Yes, and why turn off the camera ? Something is fishy with this event.

Apples and oranges, dolt. The two cannot be compared. Not if you are going to use logic and truth.

Irrelevant nonsense, the point is that nothing will happen to the cop because he is a political hire and the left wing agenda is more important that the life of a white woman.

Yes, there are leftist moderators who think they are all allowed above all to defend the Muslim killers against the members of this forum those member who are lucid and who sees the violence of the killers.

Why are you bringing up Islam ? i did not talk about that...always ready to defend those Islam preacher.

I didn't bring up Islam. Why are you saying I did? YOU BROUGHT UP ISLAM. IN YOUR POST. WTF? :cuckoo:

I didn't bring up Islam. Why are you saying I did? YOU BROUGHT UP ISLAM. IN YOUR POST. WTF? :cuckoo:
Where did i use the word Islam in my post ?

Forum List

Back