Zone1 Austrian newspaper writes protesting against Draq Queen story hours for children is "far right" and homphobic?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Why do they say such a thing? I dont understand that, Im neither "far right" nor "homophobic". The left shoot themselfes in the foot, thats why i dont like the left eventhough im myself quiete "left".

Lol. Who attaches himself to far right causes and ceaselessly criticises and denigrates 'the left'.
I bet that doesn't even give you a clue.

Could you explain why it is a important cause for the society or even "the left" that Draq Queens read to children? Could you explain that in own words, without being brainwashed by someone or opinions.

Could you explain why it is a important cause for the society or even "the left" that Draq Queens read to children?
It is not important. It is important they are not prevented by bigots.

It is not important. It is important they are not prevented by bigots.

Do you think it is only if children themselfes want it? Or on volunteer basis? Or do you think it is mandatory for all children like maths and english? And why do you think if the latter, it is a important cause of the "left" to do that?

Can you explain in own words why my OP is "stupid" and what is your own opinion on it?

You just claimed I hated Roma When I dont know a single Roma at all.
So how is that different than liking a Hispanic girls?
I think you hate yourself.

You just claimed I hated Roma When I dont know a single Roma at all.
So how is that different than liking a Hispanic girls?
I think you hate yourself.

I claimed that after you insulted me often, you came here first, saying im dumb, why im dumb? I ask why is the OP dumb?

I claimed that after you insulted me often, you came here first, saying im dumb, why im dumb? I ask why is the OP dumb?

Your response tells me everything I need to know.
Look....I know you dont have a job and you havent had one for a long time.
You could never be an American unless you were a complete loser and lived in a leftwing shithole state.
In fact Im thinking I'm going to put you on ignore.
I hate to say it but you have zero ambition and you'll never get a woman who'll marry you.

What is the problem is people who do not share time with kids are bitching about people who spend time with kids...Whether it's a drag queen or a frickin' clown they both entertain the kids while you stay away.

Forum List

Back