Author of Colorado's magazine ban law

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Colorado Democratic Rep. Rhonda Fields is a moron, She writes the bill but doesn't realize what it does.

Colorado Democratic Rep. Rhonda Fields, whose bill to ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 15 rounds ignited an ongoing firestorm of protest and which could cost the state jobs if a manufacturer of such equipment makes good on its promise to move to another state, didn’t realize that her bill would outlaw practically every magazine currently for sale in the state.

That’s because the bill specifies that magazines that can be “readily converted” to hold more than 15 bullets will also be outlawed.

Practically every magazine on the market can be easily converted with readily available extenders, as demonstrated in a video posted by John Caldera, the president of the libertarian Independence Institute.
This is the basis of what I am talking about Now here is her response

“I’m just hearing about that now,” she told the news station. “Our focus was on the number of bullets you can put in a magazine.”

She said still supports the bill as drafted.

“I’m not envisioning changing that because of a little plate that you can pull out,” she said. “I’m hoping that people will just comply with the law.”

Read more: Colorado's magazine-limit bill further reaching than opponents imagined | The Daily Caller

Let's look at that last comment a little more

“I’m hoping that people will just comply with the law.”

:clap2: :cuckoo: that is one stupid bitch.

New York just brought charges against a street thug under the NY SAFE Act. It turns out a criminal tossed a gun that held 11 rounds, with one in the chamber making a total of twelve rounds. I'm floored that criminals wouldn't arbitrarily comply with Andrew Cuomo's Law which only allows for seven rounds. It's a complete mystery that a criminal would load his illegal gun past the legal allowance of seven rounds. A mystery that one day I hope will be solved.

New York just brought charges against a street thug under the NY SAFE Act. It turns out a criminal tossed a gun that held 11 rounds, with one in the chamber making a total of twelve rounds. I'm floored that criminals wouldn't arbitrarily comply with Andrew Cuomo's Law which only allows for seven rounds. It's a complete mystery that a criminal would load his illegal gun past the legal allowance of seven rounds. A mystery that one day I hope will be solved.

Come on let's bask in the reflections of how democrats feel

Let that last little bit soak in. The laughter should make you feel better if you are ever down.

Come on let's bask in the reflections of how democrats feel

Let that last little bit soak in. The laughter should make you feel better if you are ever down.

It's amazing that people bought into this crap. You don't go after Law abiding citizens to end deadly school shootings... You go after nut-jobs to end school shootings. That is why people who have half a brain know that gun control isn't about controlling guns, it's about taking power out of the hands of the majority -who are the Law abiding citizens.

"I'm hoping people will just comply with the law" .

You can't make this shit up.

Sadly as we all know, James Holmes would have broken this law. Or any gun law written. 12 people would still be dead because he would not have been compliant with her wishes. Maybe if she just adds "pretty please" to the law, homicidal maniacs would obey.

Last edited:

Sadly as we all know, James Holmes would have broken this law. 12 people would still be dead because he would not have been compliant with her wishes. Maybe if she just adds "pretty please" to the law, homicidal maniacs would obey.
Democrats like her should be forced too have monthly mental health evaluations

Colorado Democratic Rep. Rhonda Fields is a moron, She writes the bill but doesn't realize what it does.

Colorado Democratic Rep. Rhonda Fields, whose bill to ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 15 rounds ignited an ongoing firestorm of protest and which could cost the state jobs if a manufacturer of such equipment makes good on its promise to move to another state, didn’t realize that her bill would outlaw practically every magazine currently for sale in the state.

That’s because the bill specifies that magazines that can be “readily converted” to hold more than 15 bullets will also be outlawed.

Practically every magazine on the market can be easily converted with readily available extenders, as demonstrated in a video posted by John Caldera, the president of the libertarian Independence Institute.

“I’m just hearing about that now,” she told the news station. “Our focus was on the number of bullets you can put in a magazine.”

“I’m not envisioning changing that because of a little plate that you can pull out,” she said. “I’m hoping that people will just comply with the law.”

Read more: Colorado's magazine-limit bill further reaching than opponents imagined | The Daily Caller

She is hoping that people will comply with a law by buying something that doesn't exist? Typical politician, makes an impossible law, and shrugs when people explain why it is impossible.

She is hoping that people will comply with a law by buying something that doesn't exist? Typical politician, makes an impossible law, and shrugs when people explain why it is impossible.
I bet she thinks a majority of people follow all stupid laws.

Sadly as we all know, James Holmes would have broken this law. 12 people would still be dead because he would not have been compliant with her wishes. Maybe if she just adds "pretty please" to the law, homicidal maniacs would obey.
Democrats like her should be forced too have monthly mental health evaluations

That they should. :)

Maybe someone should point out to these gun grabbing maniac Democrats coming up with all these new laws that in every single freaking case of mass murder every homicidal maniac broke the law by committing murder.

Laws don't stop criminals.

Sheesh.

Last edited:

I bet she thinks a majority of people follow all stupid laws.

Wasn't that movie theater a gun free zone?

I know, why don't we suggest to this moronic woman to make the "gun free zone" signs harsher?

Like:

Gun Free Zone and we're not kidding. Please don't break the law. Pretty please.

You know, really lay it on the line to a potential mass murderer that he/she is going to really be in a world of trouble if they break the gun free zone law.

This bitch is so dumb. I'm surprised she didn't reiterate the "vomit/pee on rapists" schtick.

This bitch is so dumb. I'm surprised she didn't reiterate the "vomit/pee on rapists" schtick.
The majority of anti-gun proponents and legislators know nothing about guns, are afraid of guns, and are not inclined to defend themselves under any circumstances.

The majority of anti-gun proponents and legislators know nothing about guns, are afraid of guns, and are not inclined to defend themselves under any circumstances.

Oh they know about guns... They know that it's much more difficult to usurp our Freedoms as long as guns remain in the hands of Law abiding citizens. Gun control isn't about decreasing crime, gun control is about decreasing Freedom.

Forum List

Back