Authorities are using a mysterious new tool that can unlock virtually any cell phone

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Your cellphone is a gold mine of information about where you have been, who you have been talking to, and what you have been doing online.
Authorities Are Using A “Mysterious New Tool” That Can Unlock Virtually Any Cellphone

Yeah but never fear you have nothing to hide right lmfao!! Nobody can use a dam thing against you because you the perfect leftist ass kisser who never does anything wrong and has nothing to hide, like we keep warning your idiots there is more out there than your pea sized brains can even relate to let alone want to believe exist.

THE BEST PART OF IT ALL YOU MORONS CONTINUE TO ALLOW IT NEVER SPEAKING UP, never protesting it, and half you dumb asses pay for yourselves to be spied on bahaha gulliable asses just what the elites love

I'm sure that will become a big concern if I ever become a crook, but so far, I don't care who knows where I go. If it's not too far out of the way, I will pick you up, and you can go to.

Forum List

Back