Authorities choke black female student unconscious in S.C. school!

I don't think he was trying to choke her out to be honest, I think he just didn't realize how tight he was squeezing in the excitement of trying to break up the fight... Certainly there was very clear expressions of surprise when she fainted, no one was expecting it.

Of course, this begs the old question, does a teacher 'ever' have the right to lay hands on a child? It's well established that society has rejected corporal punishment for minor educational slights; a whack with the ruler for being mouthy, but what of a situation like this. Should the teachers simply stand by and allow the ladies to duke it out, then later get sued by the parents? This is a no-win situation no matter what they do.

Yep. Like I said....the brats are precious angels. Teachers, parents and cops are forbidden from touching them for any reason.

Well to be frank, children as a whole are assholes. It's up to parents to break them of their animistic urges... So I don't consider /any/ of them angels at any point in time. However, the two in the video of the OP clearly missed some important lessons of civilized society.

Oh lookie!!!!! 2 days after it was established at the school in my link that teachers can't break up fights and cops aren't welcome to anymore and anyone who tries will be arrested.......the school goes into a lock down due to multiple out of control fights between students.

Ah yes. This society's ultra sensitivity is working out so well.

Multiple Fights result in school lockdown

They're charging this teacher with trying to break up a thug fight.

And what charge would that be Bux?

Assault and Battery 3rd degree. Read the article.

Assault and Battery? But you said touching was the offense?

Ohhhhh, you were trying to downplay it? I got cha:itsok:

I know your brain is slow. But the charge Assault and Battery 3rd in SC includes the action of "unwanted touching".

Oooops. Your brain will evolve past donkey status soon I hope.

Oh lookie!!!!! 2 days after it was established at the school in my link that teachers can't break up fights and cops aren't welcome to anymore and anyone who tries will be arrested.......the school goes into a lock down due to multiple out of control fights between students.

Fights usually occur when people have a disagreement. Not because of school policies. No authorities around has never been a reason to punch someone.

Not sure of the correlation

They're charging this teacher with trying to break up a thug fight.

And what charge would that be Bux?

Assault and Battery 3rd degree. Read the article.

Assault and Battery? But you said touching was the offense?

Ohhhhh, you were trying to downplay it? I got cha:itsok:

I know your brain is slow. But the charge Assault and Battery 3rd in SC includes the action of "unwanted touching".

Oooops. Your brain will evolve past donkey status soon I hope.

You lie so I looked it up.

3rd degree assault and battery
A 3rd degree assault is also called a “simple assault” or “simple assault and battery.” To warrant an assault and battery in the 3rd degree, the accused person:

• causes injury to the victim; or
  • threatens or attempts to injure the person with the present ability to do so (Section 16-3-600(E)(1))
9 Popular Questions About Assault & Battery In SC

Are you saying choking someone till they pass out isnt an injury?

Fights usually occur when people have a disagreement. Not because of school policies. No authorities around has never been a reason to punch someone.

God damn....I apologize to donkeys for saying your brain is their level.

So....you're saying when high schoolers feel as if no one.....parents, teachers or cops....can stop them from doing as they please....it does NOT make them act badly more often?? Really???

So....you're saying when high schoolers feel as if no one.....parents, teachers or cops....can stop them from doing as they please....it does NOT make them act badly more often?? Really???

Maybe, but what I'm saying is there is no correlation between a fight and no one being around to break it up.

Fights are the result of disagreements not who's around. For Example Fights happen when authority figures are around.

Maybe, but what I'm saying is there is no correlation between a fight and no one being around to break it up.

Fights are the result of disagreements not who's around. For Example Fights happen when authority figures are around.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! All Hail King Dumbass!!!

ClosedCaption says there is NO CORRELATION between teen fights occurring and the presence of people (adults) who may break them up???

Um....we're you ever in high school??? People meet up to fight in places where teachers and cops aren't around. Have you ever been to a night club? More bouncers = Fewer fights.

ClosedCaption says there is NO CORRELATION between teen fights occurring and the presence of people (adults) who may break them up???

I guess laughing is the only way you can deal with it.

Um....we're you ever in high school??? People meet up to fight in places where teachers and cops aren't around. Have you ever been to a night club? More bouncers = Fewer fights.

What school did you go to where no fights happened within the eyes of a teacher? Thats a well behaved ass school

What school did you go to where no fights happened within the eyes of a teacher? Thats a well behaved ass school

Well....some schools have students that still fear their parents and would be terrified of being caught fighting.

This student...however....her mama went to a lawyer and want to sue for her precious angel not being allowed to freely fight.

Well....some schools have students that still fear their parents and would be terrified of being caught fighting.

This student...however....her mama went to a lawyer and want to sue for her precious angel not being allowed to freely fight.

not being allowed to fight isnt the complaint. I'm sure the rear naked choke was the problem.

You seem to ignore that when it comes to what the charges are against the guy and what he did. You even referred to it as "touching". I'm sorry bro, maybe your problem is with reality and what assault and battery is? Either way, your complaints dont change reality

not being allowed to fight isnt the complaint. I'm sure the rear naked choke was the problem.

You seem to ignore that when it comes to what the charges are against the guy and what he did. You even referred to it as "touching". I'm sorry bro, maybe your problem is with reality and what assault and battery is? Either way, your complaints dont change reality

No...."the problem" is....and ONLY is....brat thugs acting like animals.

Idiot. That was NOT a "rear naked choke". It was him trying to pull her away and her neck fat compressed along her being out of shape.

But again....precious angels....cant be touched in any way.

If they were smart the adults would just keep tapping them on the shoulder saying "please ma'am please...cease your combative action fine madame, it is uncivil."

Forum List

Back