🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Authorities choke black female student unconscious in S.C. school!

Maybe, but what I'm saying is there is no correlation between a fight and no one being around to break it up.

Fights are the result of disagreements not who's around. For Example Fights happen when authority figures are around.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! All Hail King Dumbass!!!

ClosedCaption says there is NO CORRELATION between teen fights occurring and the presence of people (adults) who may break them up???

I guess laughing is the only way you can deal with it.

Um....we're you ever in high school??? People meet up to fight in places where teachers and cops aren't around. Have you ever been to a night club? More bouncers = Fewer fights.

What school did you go to where no fights happened within the eyes of a teacher? Thats a well behaved ass school

Well....some schools have students that still fear their parents and would be terrified of being caught fighting.

This student...however....her mama went to a lawyer and want to sue for her precious angel not being allowed to freely fight.

not being allowed to fight isnt the complaint. I'm sure the rear naked choke was the problem.

You seem to ignore that when it comes to what the charges are against the guy and what he did. You even referred to it as "touching". I'm sorry bro, maybe your problem is with reality and what assault and battery is? Either way, your complaints dont change reality

Idiot. That was NOT a "rear naked choke".

Thats really not the point but ok

It was him trying to pull her away and her neck fat compressed along her being out of shape.

Maybe but the courts dont see it that way.

But again....precious angels....cant be touched in any way.

She didnt go limp from a touch silly

If they were smart the adults would just keep tapping them on the shoulder saying "please ma'am please...cease your combative action fine madame, it is uncivil."

Ok whats your point? Chokes shouldnt be considered assault?

HAHAHAHA!!!!! All Hail King Dumbass!!!

ClosedCaption says there is NO CORRELATION between teen fights occurring and the presence of people (adults) who may break them up???

I guess laughing is the only way you can deal with it.

Um....we're you ever in high school??? People meet up to fight in places where teachers and cops aren't around. Have you ever been to a night club? More bouncers = Fewer fights.

What school did you go to where no fights happened within the eyes of a teacher? Thats a well behaved ass school

Well....some schools have students that still fear their parents and would be terrified of being caught fighting.

This student...however....her mama went to a lawyer and want to sue for her precious angel not being allowed to freely fight.

not being allowed to fight isnt the complaint. I'm sure the rear naked choke was the problem.

You seem to ignore that when it comes to what the charges are against the guy and what he did. You even referred to it as "touching". I'm sorry bro, maybe your problem is with reality and what assault and battery is? Either way, your complaints dont change reality

Idiot. That was NOT a "rear naked choke".

Thats really not the point but ok

It was him trying to pull her away and her neck fat compressed along her being out of shape.

Maybe but the courts dont see it that way.

But again....precious angels....cant be touched in any way.

She didnt go limp from a touch silly

If they were smart the adults would just keep tapping them on the shoulder saying "please ma'am please...cease your combative action fine madame, it is uncivil."

Ok whats your point? Chokes shouldnt be considered assault?

That's right. A choke should NOT BE consider an assault...if it's being used as a reaction by someone to STOP you from furthering an assault on someone else.

Bitch wasn't gonna stop fighting til someone stopped her. She was stopped....with no injury. What's the problem?

Forum List

Back