🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Autistic teen has jaw broken in knockout attack

The act is despicable, but let's throw in the autism part to garner added sympathy.

That will show them negros. Or were they trannies?
Or maybe we should leave out age when victims are elderly. Or sex when they're women. Or other physical attributes that don't measure up to those of the perpetrators.

Maybe, young'n, it's not so much about garnering sympathy for the victims as it's about exposing the perps as pussies.

Is there any indication the perps knew the boy was autistic?

Does that matter? Would it have been okay to punch the kid if he wasn't autistic? Well ... maybe in your world.

That's where I take issue with the parents. It wasn't an attribute worth bringing up any more than his race is.

If he was chosen for an attack due to his race, don't you think it would be relevant? Autism is a kind of disability. If the person were blind or deaf, they would have brought that up too. If the person had an artificial limb, that would be brought up too.

When running up to a person with autism from behind you can't identify them as autistic.

Also, the article never identifies what form of autism he has. He could come across as "normal" as anyone.

My stepson is autistic but you would never know by looking but that still doesn't give anyone the "go ahead" to pop him in the face without cause. It sounds to me like you're giving the criminal thug an excuse or an "out" for his nasty disposition.

Unfortunately, when my stepson's "friends" found out about his disability they would dare him to do things that he never would have done on his own. They would also get him drunk then tell him he was only tough if he could keep quiet while they put their cigarettes out on his arm. When I found out about it I confronted the main punk one on one, grabbed him by the neck, and gave him an ultimatum: stop messing with my stepson or I would kick the living crap out of him. I don't know if he stopped messin' with him but I never saw burn marks on his arm anymore.

The knockout game started with white people in England. Its called a different name. Happy Slapping.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjW_8tuO3jw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjW_8tuO3jw[/ame]

happy slapping
n
an unprovoked physical attack on an individual, recorded by an accomplice with a camera, esp. a camera phone; the practice of slapping or punching an unsuspecting victim and recording it with a camera phone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_slapping

He wrote that happy slapping "began as a youth craze in the UK in late 2004. Children or passers by are slapped or otherwise mugged by one or more of a gang while others record the event on video and then distribute it by phone or Internet. Initially the attacks were, as the phrase would have us believe, fairly minor pranks ... As the craze spread the attacks became more vicious – often serious assaults known in legal circles as grievous bodily harm."[5]

Last edited:
It seems there have been some cases of the "knockout game" it is not nearly as far reaching as some (Hannity) might suppose. But FOX is FOX....

Or maybe we should leave out age when victims are elderly. Or sex when they're women. Or other physical attributes that don't measure up to those of the perpetrators.

Maybe, young'n, it's not so much about garnering sympathy for the victims as it's about exposing the perps as pussies.

Does that matter? Would it have been okay to punch the kid if he wasn't autistic? Well ... maybe in your world.

Assault is just wrong, no matter who does it. The leftist that defend this cowardely shit are nuts.

Assault is just wrong, no matter who does it. The leftist that defend this cowardely shit are nuts.

Wow, this should have a special effect on you, Matthew. Attacking an autistic boy is just like attacking a gimp. I agree, these savages should be shot...I only wish they picked a more suitable victim.

Disgusting, attacking a retard like that. Horrible way to behave.

Compassionate Progressive I presume!!?

That's called satire.

Wow dood, three posts in a row you entirely missed the point every time. Do you practice that?

The point is the spotlight on the word 'autistic' in the headline, implying it's part of the target. Replace the word "autistic" with "lefthanded" or "brown-haired" or "Sagittarian" -- would there be any reason for the adjective? Of course not. So this point isn't about the victim or the event -- it's about the media reporting it.

And of course the profound intellect (<< more satire) that created a thread out of this -- the one who gets his rocks off by typing the word "tranny" and giggling. Considering the maturity level, we would expect no less than fake hype. He's easily amused by salacity, like a toddler who's just discovered poo-poo.

Last edited:
Coming up to people from behind, I don't imagine they can discern too much about them (except for women). They can assume then that they are at most equally matched in stature. The element of surprise, then, gives them the advantage over adult males. Anyone else suffers more significantly.

Knock-out gamers are pussies.

When they assault the feeble, we should know.

I agree completely, but I would the elderly to a group that is easily discernible. I take issue with the OP (as well as the parents) bringing up autism to garner sympathy.
The link brings up autism.

That's because it's a TV station desperate for attention. Using whatever emotional hooks they can think of in order to leech more viewers, in order to sell more ads.

Smegma-breath apparently doesn't tolerate media analysis...

Matthew said:
Hi, you have received -1019 reputation points from Matthew.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I hope you get your head busted open one day

Regards,
Matthew

Note: This is an automated message.

This is the same asshat who referred to "fucking evil thugs", projecting his own violence fantasies. Ironic.

Last edited:

Matthew said:

Comment:

Regards,
Matthew

What a pathetic loser...

LOL...better watch out, he might get his clan to come after you.

Matthew said:

Comment:

Regards,
Matthew

What a pathetic loser...

The "compassionate conservative" clan? :rofl:

The dood hissyfits over a simple media analysis that made no reference to him in the first place. "Meteorologist" -- I bet he's the weatherman at WDSU and took exception to my calling them what they are.

Well it's always good to know who the fascists are among us.

Last edited:

What a pathetic loser...

The "compassionate conservative" clan? :rofl:

The dood hissyfits over a simple media analysis that made no reference to him in the first place. It's always good to know who the fascists are. They're good about self-identifying.

"Hard to believe, Harry...."

south-park-crips.jpg

Matthew said:

Comment:

Regards,
Matthew

What a pathetic loser...

Check out the followup message he left in my profile box:

I am dead serious....If you are accepting of this knockout game. Well, I hope it comes to you. Maybe reality is what people like you needs to be apart of for some progress against this violence.

Apparently his problem is he's fucking illiterate. Every post I put here was about media and the whole point flies right over his head.
rofl.gif

Gotta love the "people needs" construction. We're gonna have to come up with a new name -- "dropout" is already taken.

Dumbass...

Forum List

Back