🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Autistic teen has jaw broken in knockout attack

Disgusting, attacking a retard like that. Horrible way to behave.

Compassionate Progressive I presume!!?

That's called satire.

Wow dood, three posts in a row you entirely missed the point every time. Do you practice that?

The point is the spotlight on the word 'autistic' in the headline, implying it's part of the target. Replace the word "autistic" with "lefthanded" or "brown-haired" or "Sagittarian" -- would there be any reason for the adjective? Of course not. So this point isn't about the victim or the event -- it's about the media reporting it.

And of course the profound intellect (<< more satire) that created a thread out of this -- the one who gets his rocks off by typing the word "tranny" and giggling. Considering the maturity level, we would expect no less than fake hype. He's easily amused by salacity, like a toddler who's just discovered poo-poo.

Wow dooood. Did you see the word "retard" used by your homeboy? I was responding to his "compassionate" and politically correct use of that word ... not the OP's headline. Wow progressives are slow. Talk about "retard." :lol:

Smegma-breath apparently doesn't tolerate media analysis...

What a pathetic loser...

LOL...better watch out, he might get his clan to come after you.

Check out the followup message he left in my profile box:

I am dead serious....If you are accepting of this knockout game. Well, I hope it comes to you. Maybe reality is what people like you needs to be apart of for some progress against this violence.

Apparently his problem is he's fucking illiterate. Every post I put here was about media and the whole point flies right over his head.
rofl.gif

Gotta love the "people needs" construction. We're gonna have to come up with a new name -- "dropout" is already taken.

Dumbass...
He used to post nonsense in my box as well. He is just a bitter gimp who blames black people for his disability.

Compassionate Progressive I presume!!?

That's called satire.

Wow dood, three posts in a row you entirely missed the point every time. Do you practice that?

The point is the spotlight on the word 'autistic' in the headline, implying it's part of the target. Replace the word "autistic" with "lefthanded" or "brown-haired" or "Sagittarian" -- would there be any reason for the adjective? Of course not. So this point isn't about the victim or the event -- it's about the media reporting it.

And of course the profound intellect (<< more satire) that created a thread out of this -- the one who gets his rocks off by typing the word "tranny" and giggling. Considering the maturity level, we would expect no less than fake hype. He's easily amused by salacity, like a toddler who's just discovered poo-poo.

Wow dooood. Did you see the word "retard" used by your homeboy? I was responding to his "compassionate" and politically correct use of that word ... not the OP's headline. Wow progressives are slow. Talk about "retard." :lol:

That is exactly the irony. Don't you get that?

:banghead:

Can't believe you need this broken down for analysis -- by using the same derogatory term favored by the entity one is mocking, one mocks that entity by exemplifying the absurdity of their own word.

This is pretty basic stuff, dood. You're embarrassing yourself at this point.

What the fuck is a "progressive", deep thinker?

Last edited:
That's called satire.

Can't believe you need this broken down for analysis -- by using the same derogatory term favored by the entity one is mocking, one mocks that entity by exemplifying the absurdity of their own word.

No squeezing out of this one. Your boy called a poor autistic kid a "retard." No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

LOL...better watch out, he might get his clan to come after you.

Check out the followup message he left in my profile box:

I am dead serious....If you are accepting of this knockout game. Well, I hope it comes to you. Maybe reality is what people like you needs to be apart of for some progress against this violence.

Apparently his problem is he's fucking illiterate. Every post I put here was about media and the whole point flies right over his head.
rofl.gif

Gotta love the "people needs" construction. We're gonna have to come up with a new name -- "dropout" is already taken.

Dumbass...
He used to post nonsense in my box as well. He is just a bitter gimp who blames black people for his disability.

I had a tour through his box just now - I can see it's been a pattern. Especially entertaining are his messages to himself.

There's prolly no cure for that. :(

No squeezing out of this one. Your boy called a poor autistic kid a "retard." No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Of course, they consider all autistic and disabled people retarded. They get their kicks out of it.

Of course, they consider all autistic and disabled people retarded. They get their kicks out of it.

Pretty heartless but Progressives in large numbers become Digressives.

Fat White internet trolls living in their mommy's basement, like yourself, are too chicken shit to punch a black dude.

Face it, your racism stems from the piss in your pants thinking of blacks pounding your bitch ass.

Child, did he say anything about punching a black dude? No, he pointed out thugs that attacked a disabled person. You're ok with it? Racist, are you. Now I won't say what I said earlier because I am not ready to get banned but you're a sorry piece of work. :mad:

Last edited:
If he was chosen for an attack due to his race, don't you think it would be relevant? Autism is a kind of disability. If the person were blind or deaf, they would have brought that up too. If the person had an artificial limb, that would be brought up too.

When running up to a person with autism from behind you can't identify them as autistic.

Also, the article never identifies what form of autism he has. He could come across as "normal" as anyone.

My stepson is autistic but you would never know by looking but that still doesn't give anyone the "go ahead" to pop him in the face without cause. It sounds to me like you're giving the criminal thug an excuse or an "out" for his nasty disposition.

Unfortunately, when my stepson's "friends" found out about his disability they would dare him to do things that he never would have done on his own. They would also get him drunk then tell him he was only tough if he could keep quiet while they put their cigarettes out on his arm. When I found out about it I confronted the main punk one on one, grabbed him by the neck, and gave him an ultimatum: stop messing with my stepson or I would kick the living crap out of him. I don't know if he stopped messin' with him but I never saw burn marks on his arm anymore.
Why didn't you put him and his parents in jail? Or at least the hospital.

Child, did he say anything about punching a black dude? No, he pointed out thugs that attacked a disabled person. You're ok with it? Racist, are you. Now I won't say what I said earlier because I am not ready to get banned but you're a sorry piece of work. :mad:

When will you be ready? Can I get tickets? :popcorn:

It requires a certain level of intelligence to get irony, so it's not surprising you don't. It is surprising from DriftingSand though. Guess I overestimated him. :disbelief:

Forum List

Back