🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Autistic teen has jaw broken in knockout attack

Last edited:
I'm autistic. I'm not a retard. I'm not a gimp. And I don't consider myself disabled. Fuck you very much.

STOP THE SENSELESS VIOLENCE! STOP being ok with it.

Being ok with it is bull shit.

This from a pussy who wants a race war.

Your cowardly ass is the one that wants to start the race war. I want peace and this country to work....

Telling our police not to arrest the thugs is support enough.

All gimps are liars I guess. Show me where I said the police should not arrest these thugs. You become more pathetic everyday. Roll along...I don't have time for your idiocy.

When running up to a person with autism from behind you can't identify them as autistic.

Also, the article never identifies what form of autism he has. He could come across as "normal" as anyone.

My stepson is autistic but you would never know by looking but that still doesn't give anyone the "go ahead" to pop him in the face without cause. It sounds to me like you're giving the criminal thug an excuse or an "out" for his nasty disposition.

Unfortunately, when my stepson's "friends" found out about his disability they would dare him to do things that he never would have done on his own. They would also get him drunk then tell him he was only tough if he could keep quiet while they put their cigarettes out on his arm. When I found out about it I confronted the main punk one on one, grabbed him by the neck, and gave him an ultimatum: stop messing with my stepson or I would kick the living crap out of him. I don't know if he stopped messin' with him but I never saw burn marks on his arm anymore.
Why didn't you put him and his parents in jail? Or at least the hospital.

You don't know how hard it was not to knock all of his teeth out. But the punk was 17 and I didn't want to go to jail and my stepson still considered him a "friend" because he didn't really know any better. Not long after all this took place he was arrested for a rash of burglaries that had taken place in the local business district. We never saw him again. He wasn't staying with his parents and I don't believe I could have held them responsible for this punk's actions anyway.

Forum List

Back