Autopsy confirms cop killer dead

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
You won't see much criticism but the LAPD looks a bit like the Keystone Kops. They found the burned out vehicle the perp was driving and they set up a command post without checking the neighborhood. They had the guys who check hunting licenses assigned to patrol the area most likely to be used by the cop killer and a Deputy and when a conservation officer engaged the perp in a gun fight they had no hope of backup and meanwhile the LAPD held press conferences and coffee runs and worried about airport security. It seems the perp was holed up with hostages a mile away from the command post and when the guy was located they fired tear gas canisters into the house knowing that it would result in a fire when they had no idea if hostages were in the cabin.

Last edited:
So they were supposed to invade every home around like the gestapo?

I am just glad that Whiteass does not work for a law enforcement agency.

So they were supposed to invade every home around like the gestapo?

I am just glad that Whiteass does not work for a law enforcement agency.

Maybe knock on a door and see who answers, check the vehicles parked near the homes and most of all not burn down a house which might have innocent people in it. They were lucky on that one.

That's too bad he burned, I was hoping to be able to piss on his grave......low life killer.

You won't see much criticism but the LAPD looks a bit like the Keystone Kops. They found the burned out vehicle the perp was driving and they set up a command post without checking the neighborhood. They had the guys who check hunting licenses assigned to patrol the area most likely to be used by the cop killer and a Deputy and when a conservation officer engaged the perp in a gun fight they had no hope of backup and meanwhile the LAPD held press conferences and coffee runs and worried about airport security. It seems the perp was holed up with hostages a mile away from the command post and when the guy was located they fired tear gas canisters into the house knowing that it would result in a fire when they had no idea if hostages were in the cabin.

Remember this guy had top military training to take people out.
He could have taken out many more people, and could have fled to Mexico.
It could have been much worse.

My thoughts and prayers to those who lost loved ones,
teammates and fellow officers.
May the whole nation rise to be better people
out of respect for those lost in this deadly fight over retribution.

My prayers for healing, justice and peace to be restored
and to end the cycles of suffering and abuses
we have all experienced and witnessed as a society.

<The city of Los Angeles and other communities in southern California had issued a $1 million reward for information leading to Dorner's capture and conviction. What to do with that reward was under discussion Thursday, Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said.

"More than 20 jurisdictions and entities are involved in this reward, so all of them will be coming together to collectively determine whether any individual or individuals qualify for it,'" they said in a joint statement. "Our personal hope is that the reward will be distributed, but we must follow the rules and respect the procedures of each entity.">

next order of business.

Since I don't know how information was gathered--it seems like the couple who were tied up and called LE would be eligible.

20 jurisdictions and entities--they probably spent over a million on this one person.

How much did it cost Connecticut and is still costing CO?

Remember this guy had top military training to take people out.
He could have taken out many more people, and could have fled to Mexico.
It could have been much worse.

My thoughts and prayers to those who lost loved ones,
teammates and fellow officers.
May the whole nation rise to be better people
out of respect for those lost in this deadly fight over retribution.

My prayers for healing, justice and peace to be restored
and to end the cycles of suffering and abuses
we have all experienced and witnessed as a society.

"Top Military training to take people out"? That's a consideration in the investigation but a even a top Police organization needs to consider the basics in a case that was less than a week old. You can get tangled up in crazy theories about threats to US security or you can canvas the freaking area where the perp was last seen and do the job that taxpayers pay you to do.

Forum List

Back