Autopsy Shows Israel Neglected Prisoner

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Minister: Autopsy shows Israel neglected prisoner. 04/04/2013 13:17 RAMALLAH (Ma’an) -- "The results of an autopsy on the body of a Palestinian prisoner who died in Israeli custody show his death was caused by medical negligence, a Palestinian official said.*The results show that the Israeli prison service neglected the medical situation of Maysara Abu Hamdiyeh for several years, the minister of prisoners' affairs Issa Qaraqe said.*He accused Israel of deliberately neglecting the detainee who suffered from throat cancer for several years.*" Abu Hamdiyeh had been suffering from pain since 2003, but the only treatment Israel provided for his cancer by Israeli prison authorities was to give him antibiotics and painkillers.

West Bank cities shut down to mourn Abu Hamdiyeh. HEBRON (Ma'an) -- "Hebron and East Jerusalem shut down on Wednesday in mourning for a cancer-sufferer who died in Israeli custody a day earlier. Maysara Abu Hamdiyeh, from Hebron, died in Israel's Soroka Hospital aged 63. Palestinian officials say his cancer spread because he was denied treatment by Israeli authorities, who refused to release him.The Fatah movement in Hebron called for a general strike to mourn the death and urged all residents to respect the period of mourning.*All shops, schools and universities as well as government and community organizations closed on Wednesday across the Hebron district."

AND I am reading The Third Intifada shall soon be starting, this from multiple sources! VIVA PALESTINA!

AND I am reading The Third Intifada shall soon be starting, this from multiple sources! VIVA PALESTINA!

And once again,your leaders will throw you under the tank,whats it like to be cannon fodder?

Time for all involved to grow up and act like humans instead of childish tit for tat,that gets you no where.

That's it? Where are the medical examination and explaining of how they got to that conclusion? A paragraph which says pretty much nothing. We want to see the detailed report which supports this claim

People desiring to live in Freedom, to live in Freedom from Colonialism and Occupation and Apartheid and Oppression and Ethnic Cleansisg and Slavery and Segregation is a very natural human desire!

But for such a natural desire of human beings, the United States would not even exist today as an independent nation!

But for such a natural desire of human beings, the United States and India would remain as colonies of Great Britian/the United Kingdom!

But for such a natural desire, Apartheid would reign today in South Africa!

But for such a natural desire, Slavery would still exist in America!

But for such a natural desire, Segregation would still exist in America!

Do I desire that very same Freedom for people everywhere? Absolutely Yes!

Sherri

It seems you love and cheer violence, Sherri.

What a tiny person you are. If you love violence, go watch boxing competitions. Our lives are no game!

Sheesh, what a loony!

I support nonviolent resistance, the same nonviolence Jesus calls me to support, the nonviolent response to Injustice He embraced throughout His life!

That is the same Nonviolence so many great men in History have supported, like Gandhi and Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr!

Can I say these movements were completely nonviolent? No, but they were largely nonviolent movements and historically we see their primarily nonviolence nature given credit for their successes!

In that same way, the Occupation and Apartheid shall fall in Palestine, it is only a matter of time!

And people of consckience all over the world today have banded togrther to support that just and Godly and righteous cause!

Sherri

If it happens Israel should murder every Palestinian that doesn't surrender to them and imprison every government offical and terrorist. Maybe that will pave the way for peace.

If it happens Israel should murder every Palestinian that doesn't surrender to them and imprison every government offical and terrorist. Maybe that will pave the way for peace.

Rocko's way?

Certainly not Jesus way, He said love your enemies!

Rocko's way?

What I said has nothing to do with hate.

Rocko's way?

So Sherri should love the Israelis and their military.

Sherri should take her own advice, "love thy enemies" said Jesus.

Sherri should love Israelis if she is a true Christian!

(Again, Sherri's logic fails)

It seems you love and cheer violence, Sherri.

What a tiny person you are. If you love violence, go watch boxing competitions. Our lives are no game!

Sheesh, what a loony!

I support nonviolent resistance, the same nonviolence Jesus calls me to support, the nonviolent response to Injustice He embraced throughout His life!

That is the same Nonviolence so many great men in History have supported, like Gandhi and Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr!

Can I say these movements were completely nonviolent? No, but they were largely nonviolent movements and historically we see their primarily nonviolence nature given credit for their successes!

In that same way, the Occupation and Apartheid shall fall in Palestine, it is only a matter of time!

And people of consckience all over the world today have banded togrther to support that just and Godly and righteous cause!

Sherri

Intifada is violence resistance, Sherri.

You support violence

Rocko's way?

YOU have a reading comprehension problem, armies and nations are not human beings Jesus calls any person to love. AND we do not love by supporting evil acts of human beings. THE example I have to follow when confronted by people who choose evil acts, as Zionists do every single day in the Occupation, is Matthew 23! I KNOW exactly what I am doing and whose words I follow!

Rocko's way?

YOU have a reading comprehension problem, armies and nations are not human beings Jesus calls any person to love. AND we do not love by supporting evil acts of human beings. THE example I have to follow when confronted by people who choose evil acts, as Zionists do every single day in the Occupation, is Matthew 23! I KNOW exactly what I am doing and whose words I follow!

The Christian Hypocrite speaks again. She was taught well by those closest to her and her " Church". She felt the same way before the 67 War;ask the " Christian" why and there will be no response. Does her Jesus love the Muslims who kill and enslave Christians? He must HATE those who follow him( If you are a Christian) :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back