Autopsy Shows Israel Neglected Prisoner

AND I am reading The Third Intifada shall soon be starting, this from multiple sources! VIVA PALESTINA!

If it happens Israel should murder every Palestinian that doesn't surrender to them and imprison every government offical and terrorist. Maybe that will pave the way for peace.

Rocko's way?

Certainly not Jesus way, He said love your enemies!
Cheek turning is out of vogue this year. Remember Teddy Roosevelt's adage?

So Sherri should love the Israelis and their military.

Sherri should take her own advice, "love thy enemies" said Jesus.

Sherri should love Israelis if she is a true Christian!

(Again, Sherri's logic fails)

YOU have a reading comprehension problem, armies and nations are not human beings Jesus calls any person to love. AND we do not love by supporting evil acts of human beings. THE example I have to follow when confronted by people who choose evil acts, as Zionists do every single day in the Occupation, is Matthew 23! I KNOW exactly what I am doing and whose words I follow!

The Christian Hypocrite speaks again. She was taught well by those closest to her and her " Church". She felt the same way before the 67 War;ask the " Christian" why and there will be no response. Does her Jesus love the Muslims who kill and enslave Christians? He must HATE those who follow him( If you are a Christian) :eusa_hand:

I WAS a little girl in 1967 and knew nothing about the conflict then and had no opinions about it. MY Jesus loves and loved the world and His love was and is so great He died to save every person, so every person in the world could have eternal life with Him if they chose to believe in Him. THAT is who my Jesus is and was!

YOU have a reading comprehension problem, armies and nations are not human beings Jesus calls any person to love. AND we do not love by supporting evil acts of human beings. THE example I have to follow when confronted by people who choose evil acts, as Zionists do every single day in the Occupation, is Matthew 23! I KNOW exactly what I am doing and whose words I follow!

The Christian Hypocrite speaks again. She was taught well by those closest to her and her " Church". She felt the same way before the 67 War;ask the " Christian" why and there will be no response. Does her Jesus love the Muslims who kill and enslave Christians? He must HATE those who follow him( If you are a Christian) :eusa_hand:

I WAS a little girl in 1967 and knew nothing about the conflict then and had no opinions about it. MY Jesus loves and loved the world and His love was and is so great He died to save every person, so every person in the world could have eternal life with Him if they chose to believe in Him. THAT is who my Jesus is and was!
Sherri, you may think you are 'saved', but yo are far from it. You are clinging to and won't let go of the devil.Turn loose of him.

Sherri, you may think you are 'saved', but yo are far from it. You are clinging to and won't let go of the devil.Turn loose of him.

Too late for Sherri. She already has sold her soul to the devil. She sits on his right side.

Thousands attend prisoner's funeral in Hebron. 04/04/2013 15:02 HEBRON (Ma’an) -- "Thousands of mourners on Thursday attended the funeral of Maysara Abu Hamdiyeh who died two days earlier in Israeli custody, Ma’an reporters said. A military funeral set off from al-Ahli hospital toward Abu Aished hospital in the Wadi al-Haria area south of the city. The body will be buried in al-Shuhada cemetery in the southern suburb in Hebron.Hamdiyeh died of cancer in Israeli custody, shortly after being transferred from prison to Soroka hospital in late March suffering from throat cancer which had spread to his spinal cord.Issa Qaraqe, the Palestinian Authority prisoners minister, said Abu Hamdiyeh's cancer spread because he did not receive treatment earlier.Clashes erupted in different areas in Hebron, heavily in Tatreq Bin Ziyad street in the southern area of the city where Israeli soldiers detained school students for stone throwing.Clashes also erupted at al-Aroun refugee camp..."

the christian hypocrite speaks again. She was taught well by those closest to her and her " church". She felt the same way before the 67 war;ask the " christian" why and there will be no response. Does her jesus love the muslims who kill and enslave christians? He must hate those who follow him( if you are a christian) :eusa_hand:

i was a little girl in 1967 and knew nothing about the conflict then and had no opinions about it. My jesus loves and loved the world and his love was and is so great he died to save every person, so every person in the world could have eternal life with him if they chose to believe in him. That is who my jesus is and was!
sherri, you may think you are 'saved', but yo are far from it. You are clinging to and won't let go of the devil.turn loose of him.

satan, get behind me!

Too late for Sherri. She already has sold her soul to the devil. She sits on his right side.

Satan, get behind me!

Sherri, as I have said several times, if you are a Christian, then Yasser Arafat was a Zionist !

I have never in my life encountered someone like you who claims to be a Christian yet is so far from one !

Devout Christians would never lie as much as you. You spew lies daily !

Rocko's way?

Certainly not Jesus way, He said love your enemies!

So I guess your love is selective Sherri?

How about settlers? You love settlers? Jesus said "Love your enemies", right?

Some love is that you have. Take joy over others dying.

I CANNOT expect a nonbeliever in Jesus like you to understand Jesus and the love He calls believers to have for Him and others! I POINTED out His words about how Christians are called to respond to Injustice. YOU can read them but I cannot give you the ability to understand them.

I CANNOT expect a nonbeliever in Jesus like you to understand Jesus and the love He calls believers to have for Him and others! I POINTED out His words about how Christians are called to respond to Injustice. YOU can read them but I cannot give you the ability to understand them.
Nothing is impossible. Try harder, Ms. Jesus. Grunt and strain a little.

Forum List

Back