mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture762-met2.gif
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture760-ballx.gif

Hell, my cat did that all over the bed last night. No computer effects either. His smelled like chicken though.

:lol::lol:

I need a better machine 4 gigs dual core ,1 dig graphics card isn't going to render the models I have,

Well Im going to have to reinstall maya , and I would rather do it under xp 64 but I have programs on 4 different Sata drives that I dont want to have reinstall I dont know it theu will run under 64

ooooooooo here is the thread and all...i swear mr. fin....your driving me nuts....you act like i have any clue ...stop that...but yea i like the skeleton av...now is that the finished product or what?

ooooooooo here is the thread and all...i swear mr. fin....your driving me nuts....you act like i have any clue ...stop that...but yea i like the skeleton av...now is that the finished product or what?
No ,just encouragement for the hip kitten

No ,just encouragement for the hip kitten

I need to find a good GIF compressor though, Gimp doesn't really compress it like other programs does, it just saves the frames as is, and all my software until recently was geared toward programming.

trueSpace Downloads

trueSpace (Caligari Corporation) is another 3D program available for Windows, although the company Caligari first found its start on the Amiga platform. trueSpace features modeling, animation, 3D-painting, and rendering capabilities. In 2009, Microsoft purchased TrueSpace and now TrueSpace is available completely free of charge.

Forum List

Back