Avenged Sevenfold

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
dramatic vocals! guitar theatrics! the best band from Orange County, CA in history!

But, Agent Orange is the best band to come out of Orange County.

Last edited:
dramatic vocals! guitar theatrics! the best band from Orange County, CA in history!

I've seen their latest CD at the store, but I don't know anything about them. Are they ballet dancing ducks? I bought a couple of CDs by Trans-Siberian Orchestra instead. they had a couple of Christmas CDs I didn't have.

• Banned

I've seen their latest CD at the store, but I don't know anything about them. Are they ballet dancing ducks? I bought a couple of CDs by Trans-Siberian Orchestra instead. they had a couple of Christmas CDs I didn't have.

you gotta get their CD...listen to the song i posted and you're sure to like em, sir!

you gotta get their CD...listen to the song i posted and you're sure to like em, sir!

I boycott YouTube, especially music stuff, but I was tempted to buy it. They also have a 'Greatest Hits' CD that claims hits from 2005 on, so they've been around a while, which is a good sign. I'll work them in my allowance on that sort of stuff in a month or two; I like finding new music that I like, and radio sucks as a way to hear new stuff these days, so it's a new 'dark age', for indies, really, at least for us old geezers who don't feel like spending 24/7 on tweets and 'social media' stuff.

I would like Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries", for such an occasion. Trump killed the evil witch hillary, he will hopefully push islam into the lake of fire etc. The music would be a good opening for his entrance. But I'm fine with the Beach Boys afterwards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back