AVENNATI: Multiple women paid PD OFF by Trump before election day (1 pregnancy?)

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
I want to know what MULTIPLE means in ths case? He's been married to the 'hangar' for what 15 years now?

Avenatti claims ‘new evidence’ that Cohen and Trump were ‘concerned about a pregnancy’ in 2016
MSNBC_05-27-2018_11.02.58-800x425.jpg

Michael Avenatti appears on MSNBC (screen grab)

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels, claimed on Twitter early Thursday morning that he had new evidence that Trump “fixer” Michael Cohen paid off multiple women in 2016 during the presidential campaign.

Specifically, Avenatti alleged that “Donald Trump conspired with Michael Cohen to pay off multiple other women prior to Election Day in 2016.” More intriguingly, Avenatti claims that “they were also concerned about a pregnancy.”

Avenatti went on to write that “Cohen has evidence and info in his possession and it must be released to the public.”...

Avenatti claims 'new evidence' that Cohen and Trump were 'concerned about a pregnancy' in 2016

Think about it, a women sleeping with Trump might just want to get pg and quit taking the pill. Lots of money to be made. Look how Maples got the Don to marry her.

I want to know what MULTIPLE means in ths case? He's been married to the 'hangar' for what 15 years now?

Avenatti claims ‘new evidence’ that Cohen and Trump were ‘concerned about a pregnancy’ in 2016

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels, claimed on Twitter early Thursday morning that he had new evidence that Trump “fixer” Michael Cohen paid off multiple women in 2016 during the presidential campaign.

Specifically, Avenatti alleged that “Donald Trump conspired with Michael Cohen to pay off multiple other women prior to Election Day in 2016.” More intriguingly, Avenatti claims that “they were also concerned about a pregnancy.”

Avenatti went on to write that “Cohen has evidence and info in his possession and it must be released to the public.”...

Avenatti claims 'new evidence' that Cohen and Trump were 'concerned about a pregnancy' in 2016
The freaks of the left actually believe their own BS

Whatever zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes-41:

"Specifically, Avenatti alleged that “Donald Trump conspired with Michael Cohen to pay off multiple other women prior to Election Day in 2016.”

alleged?

The freaks of the left actually believe their own BS

They are obsessed with The Donald's hands and are obsessed with what The Donald does with his penis, they need to get a life already.

As soon as they get out of bed they are IMMEDIATELY checking The Donald's Twitter and various News Feeds, they need this INSTANT fix like it's oxygen, they then spend the ENTIRE DAY obsessively monitoring The Donald's Twitter and various News Feeds. What creepy losers they are. This includes of course the Propaganda MSM, IMHO the MSM all need to be investigated to see who they are fucking that they shouldn't be fucking, total hypocrites and probably a good percentage in the MSM are fucking children.

Does anyone actually care how many bitches Trump shagged? I'm frankly not surprised one bit, it's what rich people do, shag everything that shakes pretty... It's like, idk part of the big American dream to be rich and famous enough to shag anyone you want isn't it? lol

Well most people couldn't care less its just the lefty idiots on this board who want to make a big deal out of it.

That's if its true, of course. LOL

"Specifically, Avenatti alleged that “Donald Trump conspired with Michael Cohen to pay off multiple other women prior to Election Day in 2016.”

alleged?

The Trump Derangement Crowd don't care Will, they go for EVERY rumour and EVERY piece of crap served up by Anonymous Sources, they NEED this daily crap to survive now, I think sometimes this is the only thing that is keeping them from throwing themselves off rooftops to end their obvious torment and misery. Have you seen a more tormented, deranged, unhinged and miserable group than The Trump Derangement Crowd? No.

Does anyone actually care how many bitches Trump shagged? I'm frankly not surprised one bit, it's what rich people do, shag everything that shakes pretty... It's like, idk part of the big American dream to be rich and famous enough to shag anyone you want isn't it? lol

If The Donald was having sex with other men and sucking off men, the Leftists would WORSHIP him. It drives them even more demented because The Donald is a Red Blooded Alpha Male who LIKES women.

Who cares, look how many women JFK was fucking, look how many of those women also had abortions, including Judith Campbell who JFK shared with Sam Giancana and The Trump Derangement Crowd babble on and on and on and on about The Donald. Hypocrites.

I could swear that I have seen several posts from liberals claiming that what people do behind closed doors is no one's business. Now I can't think of the word for that but it starts with an H.

If The Donald was having sex with other men and sucking off men, the Leftists would WORSHIP him. It drives them even more demented because The Donald is a Red Blooded Alpha Male who LIKES women.

Who cares, look how many women JFK was fucking, look how many of those women also had abortions, including Judith Campbell who JFK shared with Sam Giancana and The Trump Derangement Crowd babble on and on and on and on about The Donald. Hypocrites.

I'm actually not so sure about that, the left has been destroying anyone who deviates from the designated lines lately. See: #WalkAway for evidence of them eating their own.

That said, I grew up in the 80s, it was pretty much expected that a successful man fucked everything they could... Shit even Hillary was alright with Bill doing the same thing.

I almost want to say that I'm astounded by the abrupt moral shift the left is having about all this stuff (considering they championed the sexual revolution and free casual sex and all that jazz), but I realize that the left doesn't have any foundation for their principles so I'm not all that shocked to see them change on a dime like this >.<

I could swear that I have seen several posts from liberals claiming that what people do behind closed doors is no one's business. Now I can't think of the word for that but it starts with an H.

Oh I know it, hell I believe in it, spent most of my adult life fighting for those H's "privacy" - but ya know that was like first wave gay rights, these modern gay rights folks are assholes and traitors to the original cause. I'm not a fan.

The situation is that personally I don't care who is fucking who, what matters is can they still do their day to day job? If they can still do their day to day job then I don't care who they are fucking.

This is all part of the unhealthy obsession in general with The Celebrity, look at all the MILLIONS of total losers who follow EVERYTHING Hollyweird, literally they sit and watch TV programmes showing them the houses of so and so Hollyweird Celebrity, they buy POINTLESS magazines showing them what so and so Hollyweird Celebrity is doing and with who they are doing it with etc. Pathetic. What is it escapism or whatever? It's sad.

alleged?

The Trump Derangement Crowd don't care Will, they go for EVERY rumour and EVERY piece of crap served up by Anonymous Sources, they NEED this daily crap to survive now, I think sometimes this is the only thing that is keeping them from throwing themselves off rooftops to end their obvious torment and misery. Have you seen a more tormented, deranged, unhinged and miserable group than The Trump Derangement Crowd? No.

Republicans did the same during Obamas tenure

Oh I know it, hell I believe in it, spent most of my adult life fighting for those H's "privacy" - but ya know that was like first wave gay rights, these modern gay rights folks are assholes and traitors to the original cause. I'm not a fan.
Of course you are correct but my H word was hypocrites.

Forum List

Back