AVENNATI: Multiple women paid PD OFF by Trump before election day (1 pregnancy?)

I don't give a shit who Trump fucked at this point.

He beat hitlery and is repairing the damage done by that meat puppet faggot traitor obozo.

He could do a 5 way with Putin, Stormy, and 2 more obscure crack whores and I still wouldn't give any more of a fuck than the bed wetters did when Clinton was using a 19 year old slut intern for a cigar moistener.

Does anyone actually care how many bitches Trump shagged? I'm frankly not surprised one bit, it's what rich people do, shag everything that shakes pretty... It's like, idk part of the big American dream to be rich and famous enough to shag anyone you want isn't it? lol
I could swear that I have seen several posts from liberals claiming that what people do behind closed doors is no one's business. Now I can't think of the word for that but it starts with an H.

Oh I know it, hell I believe in it, spent most of my adult life fighting for those H's "privacy" - but ya know that was like first wave gay rights, these modern gay rights folks are assholes and traitors to the original cause. I'm not a fan.
Of course you are correct but my H word was hypocrites.

Oh... LOL

He beat hitlery and is repairing the damage done by that meat puppet faggot traitor obozo.

He could do a 5 way with Putin, Stormy, and 2 more obscure crack whores and I still wouldn't give any more of a fuck than the bed wetters did when Clinton was using a 19 year old slut intern for a cigar moistener.

"He could do a 5 way with Putin, Stormy, and 2 more obscure crack whores"

The Trump Derangement Crowd are now unable to use their Right Hands for the rest of the day, the thought of The Donald in a 5 way with Putin, Stormy and 2 more obscure crack whores has them in a lustful frenzy with their Right Hands.

Does anyone actually care how many bitches Trump shagged? I'm frankly not surprised one bit, it's what rich people do, shag everything that shakes pretty... It's like, idk part of the big American dream to be rich and famous enough to shag anyone you want isn't it? lol
I could swear that I have seen several posts from liberals claiming that what people do behind closed doors is no one's business. Now I can't think of the word for that but it starts with an H.

H? Hookers? Oh....Hypocrites!

Think about it, a women sleeping with Trump might just want to get pg and quit taking the pill. Lots of money to be made. Look how Maples got the Don to marry her.

Not really, 'the deed was done' and BORN! He didn't have to marry her.

I want to know what MULTIPLE means in ths case? He's been married to the 'hangar' for what 15 years now?

Avenatti claims ‘new evidence’ that Cohen and Trump were ‘concerned about a pregnancy’ in 2016
MSNBC_05-27-2018_11.02.58-800x425.jpg

Michael Avenatti appears on MSNBC (screen grab)

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels, claimed on Twitter early Thursday morning that he had new evidence that Trump “fixer” Michael Cohen paid off multiple women in 2016 during the presidential campaign.

Specifically, Avenatti alleged that “Donald Trump conspired with Michael Cohen to pay off multiple other women prior to Election Day in 2016.” More intriguingly, Avenatti claims that “they were also concerned about a pregnancy.”

Avenatti went on to write that “Cohen has evidence and info in his possession and it must be released to the public.”...

Avenatti claims 'new evidence' that Cohen and Trump were 'concerned about a pregnancy' in 2016
The freaks of the left actually believe their own BS

You really THINK WE made this up? By the way, he was DOING CRACK WHORES? You know stuff we don't.

Stay tuned!

I'm not sure it was Clinton, frankly free sex was popular in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. The only thing Clinton did that was "different" was bringing it into the WH...

I want to know what MULTIPLE means in ths case? He's been married to the 'hangar' for what 15 years now?

Avenatti claims ‘new evidence’ that Cohen and Trump were ‘concerned about a pregnancy’ in 2016

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels, claimed on Twitter early Thursday morning that he had new evidence that Trump “fixer” Michael Cohen paid off multiple women in 2016 during the presidential campaign.

Specifically, Avenatti alleged that “Donald Trump conspired with Michael Cohen to pay off multiple other women prior to Election Day in 2016.” More intriguingly, Avenatti claims that “they were also concerned about a pregnancy.”

Avenatti went on to write that “Cohen has evidence and info in his possession and it must be released to the public.”...

Avenatti claims 'new evidence' that Cohen and Trump were 'concerned about a pregnancy' in 2016
If this had been revealed before the election trump could have usurped hillary as the democrat nominee!

Whatever zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes-41:
And yet YOU responded. Must not be entirely ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WOW! What will the GOP/DOPers do on a Pro-Abortion POS they elected?

Has
AVENNATI been shown wrong where it cums to the Great Orange Douche Pussy Grabber?

Did you ever say Clinton having a blowjob in the oval office area was your business and Bubba needs to be impeached over that BJ?
Or just the lie about it. The Great Douche has 3600 plus lies so far. Some under oath in civil matters.
Come on be honest RW DOPer!

The Great Douche kids would make sure no bastards live or get money or the Douche name.

Dear Forner Hooker FLOTUS.

Seems you could not satisfy the Great Douche needs.

Forum List

Back