Average middle income families prosper far more under Trump than Bush or Obama

Opinion | Trump’s Middle-Class Economic Progress

This wrecks the lefts talking point that the middle class got crumbs at the expense of the rich.
Highest incomes in 16+ years.

This wrecks the lefts talking point that the middle class got crumbs at the expense of the rich.

Middle class incomes up over $4,000 since Trump elected. That doesn't include the app. $1,500 in tax cuts.

The libtardos want to take that away to pay for illegal aliens healthcare. And free Burritos.

$4000 IS crumbs for the middle class. That's only $100 per week. And it ignores the $1000 per year lost to tariffs in the stores. Or the coming rises in gas prices due to Trump's Iran policies.

Go ahead and tell Pocahontas to use your statements as her campaign platform. I dare you.

Consumer and Corporate confidence is significantly higher under DJT as he is seen as a business friendly President. Only a dolt would not understand that lowering tax rates results in higher cash flows and liquidity that allows Companies to hire more and invest more in R&D and such. As these companies hire more people, unemployment declines and more people may go out and spend on clothing, tech, restaurants, etc.

Trump also spends more on the Military and that creates more opportunities for sub contractors in the private sector who work for the military.

To say Trump has zero to do with the economy is completely inaccurate.

The trouble is that it is not happening. Companies are not hiring more people nor are they raising wages. Most of the money has gone to things like stock buybacks and other financial shenanigans.

The military is eating our lunches. Constant cost overruns are costing the country big dollars. Military contractors are robbing us blind and something needs to be done about it,.

Hey, petunia, in 8 years of Obamakov incomes only went up $1,500 a year.

3 years of Trump up over $4,000

Did you flush and wash your hands after the above "nugget" was emitted out of your ass???...........
Just asking...............LMAO

That is so much bullshit. The Wall Street Journal had a story that the middle class is having to use 7 year car financing because incomes are not rising.That is because middle class incomes are not keeping up.
I can't imagine being so dumb that good news made me mad.

Consumer and Corporate confidence is significantly higher under DJT as he is seen as a business friendly President. Only a dolt would not understand that lowering tax rates results in higher cash flows and liquidity that allows Companies to hire more and invest more in R&D and such. As these companies hire more people, unemployment declines and more people may go out and spend on clothing, tech, restaurants, etc.

Trump also spends more on the Military and that creates more opportunities for sub contractors in the private sector who work for the military.

The trouble is that it is not happening. Companies are not hiring more people nor are they raising wages. Most of the money has gone to things like stock buybacks and other financial shenanigans.

The military is eating our lunches. Constant cost overruns are costing the country big dollars. Military contractors are robbing us blind and something needs to be done about it,.
Again with the ignorant bullshit. Companies can't find help because everyone that wants to work is already working. The tight market has made employers pay more to keep good employees.

You are certainly entitled to your own bogus opinions but not your own make believe facts.

Dang you sure like to party like its the first day of 2018...you know, that magical time before any of Trump actual policy went into real effect.

But reality moved on since then, and tax-cuts that took effect in 2018 failed to fuel either optimism or investment.

Antosha, your liberal bias is amusing. Now go and play with your dolls.

I've got liberal bias and you have conservative bias.

But one of us is not delusional about it. Sohow about a look in the mirror and then maybe an actuall retort.

Wrong. I post facts with logic. Corporate and consumer confidence is higher under Trump. Don’t believe me, Antosha, see what happens if he loses in 2020. That IS related to the topic.

I also post facts with logic, but I know I'm coming from moderate-liberal perspective on things.

The fact that you are not even aware of your biases, pretending to be some perfectly impartial observer speaks volumes about your lack of basic self-awareness.

You’re coming from an irrational perspective. DJT gives companies more confidence because he comes from a business background. Antosha, are you really disputing this?

Dang you sure like to party like its the first day of 2018...you know, that magical time before any of Trump actual policy went into real effect.

But reality moved on since then, and tax-cuts that took effect in 2018 failed to fuel either optimism or investment.

But one of us is not delusional about it. Sohow about a look in the mirror and then maybe an actuall retort.

Wrong. I post facts with logic. Corporate and consumer confidence is higher under Trump. Don’t believe me, Antosha, see what happens if he loses in 2020. That IS related to the topic.

I also post facts with logic, but I know I'm coming from moderate-liberal perspective on things.

The fact that you are not even aware of your biases, pretending to be some perfectly impartial observer speaks volumes about your lack of basic self-awareness.

You’re coming from an irrational perspective. DJT gives companies more confidence because he comes from a business background. Antosha, are you really disputing this?

Oh, is that so? Go ahead and point to a SINGLE irrational statement I made.

Trump's trade wars are depressing confidence.

Here is Fed saying exactly that:

Fed chief Powell says trade policy is weighing on investment decisions

Are you going to say that is not a rational assesment?

Last edited:

Oh, is that so? Go ahead and point to a SINGLE irrational statement I made.

Trump's trade wars are depressing confidence.

Here is Fed saying exactly that:

Fed chief Powell says trade policy is weighing on investment decisions

Are you going to say that is not a rational assesment?

Trade War is a disputed strategy but he ran on this. China has been stealing for years and its time to call them out and China has its own problems with Hong Kong. Are you really going to dispute this, Antosha? I am shocked. Your family is from Russia and you support a party that wants to make America like the old Soviet Union.

it should be noted that consumer confidence is trending down since early 2018

Consumer Confidence Index® | The Conference Board

Yet it’s still high. The trade war has negatively impacted it.

Yes, it is still high...though as I have shown that is really sort of meaningless.

Except it isn't. You pointed to one unique occurrence.

It is not unique. It was up pretty high before the 2008/09 recession as well.

Yes, it is still high...though as I have shown that is really sort of meaningless.

That’s the unique occurrence I am talking about.

But that is not the occurrence I brought up, the one I brought up was before the 2001 recession.

so, now we have two occurrences, not one unique one

But that is not the occurrence I brought up, the one I brought up was before the 2001 recession.

I was 21 and did not care. Dot.com crash.

It is not about you, it is about the consumer confidence level. I would be willing to bet it has been pretty high 4 to 6 months before every recession

It is not about you, it is about the consumer confidence level. I would be willing to bet it has been pretty high 4 to 6 months before every recession

Possibly but what would trigger this one?

the rest of the world going into one? Some other unforeseen thing?

Who knows, all I know is that we have set a record for the longest time without one, that will not go on forever and you are a fool if you think it will.

the rest of the world going into one? Some other unforeseen thing?

Who knows, all I know is that we have set a record for the longest time without one, that will not go on forever and you are a fool if you think it will.

People also said the Patriots could not win 6 SBs and go to 9. Shit happens.

Again I ask a lefty, why are you against good paying Union blue collar jobs?

Forum List

Back