Average middle income families prosper far more under Trump than Bush or Obama

Consumer and Corporate confidence is significantly higher under DJT as he is seen as a business friendly President. Only a dolt would not understand that lowering tax rates results in higher cash flows and liquidity that allows Companies to hire more and invest more in R&D and such. As these companies hire more people, unemployment declines and more people may go out and spend on clothing, tech, restaurants, etc.

Trump also spends more on the Military and that creates more opportunities for sub contractors in the private sector who work for the military.

To say Trump has zero to do with the economy is completely inaccurate.

The trouble is that it is not happening. Companies are not hiring more people nor are they raising wages. Most of the money has gone to things like stock buybacks and other financial shenanigans.

The military is eating our lunches. Constant cost overruns are costing the country big dollars. Military contractors are robbing us blind and something needs to be done about it,.

Again I ask a lefty, why are you against good paying Union blue collar jobs
?

Sorry, BearBreath.....lol
Trump Asks Court to Quickly Reinstate Anti-Union Orders

Court Panel Upholds Trump's Anti-Worker Orders | United ...

But that is not the occurrence I brought up, the one I brought up was before the 2001 recession.

so, now we have two occurrences, not one unique one

I was 21 and did not care. Dot.com crash.

It is not about you, it is about the consumer confidence level. I would be willing to bet it has been pretty high 4 to 6 months before every recession

Possibly but what would trigger this one?

the rest of the world going into one? Some other unforeseen thing?

Who knows, all I know is that we have set a record for the longest time without one, that will not go on forever and you are a fool if you think it will.

People also said the Patriots could not win 6 SBs and go to 9. Shit happens.

and you claim to be a business professional! :iyfyus.jpg:

Consumer and Corporate confidence is significantly higher under DJT as he is seen as a business friendly President. Only a dolt would not understand that lowering tax rates results in higher cash flows and liquidity that allows Companies to hire more and invest more in R&D and such. As these companies hire more people, unemployment declines and more people may go out and spend on clothing, tech, restaurants, etc.

Trump also spends more on the Military and that creates more opportunities for sub contractors in the private sector who work for the military.

The trouble is that it is not happening. Companies are not hiring more people nor are they raising wages. Most of the money has gone to things like stock buybacks and other financial shenanigans.

The military is eating our lunches. Constant cost overruns are costing the country big dollars. Military contractors are robbing us blind and something needs to be done about it,.

?

What does that have to do with anything I said?

We all know Republicans are against Unions, but why are you and your fellow leftys?

I was 21 and did not care. Dot.com crash.

It is not about you, it is about the consumer confidence level. I would be willing to bet it has been pretty high 4 to 6 months before every recession

Who knows, all I know is that we have set a record for the longest time without one, that will not go on forever and you are a fool if you think it will.

Subjective. I claim to know what I am talking about. History doesn’t always repeat itself. Do you know what the definition of a recession even is?

?

We all know Republicans are against Unions, but why are you and your fellow leftys?

It may be too much for your to understand....Is there a grown up around to help you?

Pennsylvania Union Voters For Trump May Waiver In 2020 ...

Under Trump, Manufacturing Job Growth Slows to a Trickle

?

Unions are corrupt and should be abolished

Subjective. I claim to know what I am talking about. History doesn’t always repeat itself. Do you know what the definition of a recession even is?

Our system was designed to "correct" itself on a regular basis, that correction is coming sooner rather than later.

Our system was designed to "correct" itself on a regular basis, that correction is coming sooner rather than later.

Correction doesn’t mean recession. Right now we have more jobs than people.

?

It may be too much for your to understand....Is there a grown up around to help you?

Pennsylvania Union Voters For Trump May Waiver In 2020 ...

Under Trump, Manufacturing Job Growth Slows to a Trickle

Again what does that have to do with the left being against good paying blue collar Union jobs supplying the military?

Quit playing obtuse.

Again what does that have to do with the left being against good paying blue collar Union jobs supplying the military?

MORON.....because the tons of those "good paying, blue collar, Union jobs" under Trump is a fucking MYTH......Go to bed.

MORON.....because the tons of those "good paying, blue collar, Union jobs" under Trump is a fucking MYTH......Go to bed.

Once again you ignore the original question..

Why does the left hate good paying blue collar union military contract jobs and want to put then on the Unemployment line?

That is what 122 straight months of economic expansion will do for a country when added to 110 straight months of positive job growth.

Of course someone like you will give Trump credit for all 122 months, but we have all come to expect such things.

You hit the nail on the head.

That is what 122 straight months of economic expansion will do for a country when added to 110 straight months of positive job growth.

Of course someone like you will give Trump credit for all 122 months, but we have all come to expect such things.

You hit the nail on the head.

I've often stated that Obama took the unemployment rate DOWN by more than SIX points....While the orange clown took it down further by ONE.....yet, cultists would NEVER give any credit to the dark skinned one.

Trump....born on third base and managed to convince his cult that he hit a triple.

Then why is credit card debt at a record high?

Because people want to live beyond their means. Even the rich rack up cc debt. Gotta compete with the neighbors.

Dumb question from a so called one percenter lol

Then why is Amazon entering in the rent to own business?
To sucker money out of poor people.

Why do you ask such dumb questions?

Because he's dumb. Why else?

Forum List

Back