"Avoid women at all costs"- new Wall Street rule

The problem is that the guys who commit sexual harassment have never learned the basics of social interaction and never were taught to respect others. They were never properly civilized.

I grew up in northern Jersey, and nobody ever referred to women as "broads." We learned early (like kindergarten) that you didn't touch anyone, and nobody used four-letter words. No one would ever go for somebody's crotch or chest. Certainly, no one bit anyone on the butt, as happened to me in college when I got up from a chair and the guy sitting next to me just did it, causing a large bruise under my jeans and underwear.

This is definitely NOT an impossible standard. There are many ways to tell a person that you are attracted to them without going out of bounds, even at work. Smile. Offer a coffee, ask that person about vacation plans, help to clear that pesky copy machine.

One sad fact that both men and women need to realize, though, is that the person to whom you are attracted just might not be interested in you.

The "me-too" movement has necessitated this new rule, which is certainly a positive move for Homoamericans seeking employment in finance. The Light-in-the-loafers crowd will have no problem with the new dictates from the Wall Street crowd.

Wall Street rule for the #MeToo era: Avoid women at all costs
How sad guys can't just be respectful and professional while at work.
Even respectful and professional men get falsely accused

The "me-too" movement has necessitated this new rule, which is certainly a positive move for Homoamericans seeking employment in finance. The Light-in-the-loafers crowd will have no problem with the new dictates from the Wall Street crowd.

Is it more likely that the men who are accused deny it, therefore making the women into liars, if you tend to "side" with the men.

Is it more likely that the men who are accused deny it, therefore making the women into liars, if you tend to "side" with the men.

You mean like you tending to side with women?

Why is it that the woman is assumed to be virtuous when we know men have been falsely accused of sexual harassment?

It's just like the birth control argument as far as I'm concerned \. No man should ever trust a woman to be in charge of birth control because some women will lie to a man about being on the pill so why wouldn't some women lie about being sexually harassed?

Why is it that the woman is assumed to be virtuous when we know men have been falsely accused of sexual harassment?

It's just like the birth control argument as far as I'm concerned \. No man should ever trust a woman to be in charge of birth control because some women will lie to a man about being on the pill so why wouldn't some women lie about being sexually harassed?
You perceive women as the "enemy" as much as any radical feminist may dislike men. But I'm not gonna let you have the last word in this thread, just so you know. We can keep it up forever, if you want.
You will not shut us down or shut us up, Skull Pilot.

Wait until you are replaced by one, betcha won't be saying that then.

NEWS FLASH they'll be moving in on your do suck up.

stupidity along with holes in the brain can't think that far outside the box. lol

Eating themselves alive after all the warnings coming from non TRUMP haters all the while telling them how pathetically stupid they are and look.

Blowback is always grand to watch and they do it to themselves just like the same loons who use the race card for everything and anything are slowly losing ground ppl are sick of it and aren't falling for it as easily.

My gawd we have leftist liberal whites who are the biggest morons of all they are worse than anybody.

So you have nothing to back yourself up.
Yes I do and have proven it
Are you saying that there are millions of false sexual harassment accusations nationwide?
I am saying there are millions of accusations. We know some are true and some are false but most are unknown.

Overall this means many ( which means millions ) are false
We don't know that at all. But if you believe there are millions, you should at least be able to list a couple of hundred.

Yes we do. Know it.

I do not believe there are millions it is fact there are and the vast majority is a he said she said situation which in turn means many are false.

Just as many rape and sexual assault claims are false.

You asked for one I gave you one now you do not get to keep asking for more because you are too stupid to grasp simple logic and too much of a childish brat to admit you have been owned
I did not ask for one. And you said in one post that you both believe there are millions and you don't believe that there are millions. You are not much of a thinker, I'm guessing.

Who? How often? Where are you getting all of this information about people being falsely accused as opposed to how many people make truthful accusations and are falsely accused of lying, or who have never reported actual incidents due to fear or the unavailability of legitimate avenues of complaint?

Who is keeping this information?

Predictable. What's professional and respectful to one person may be something different to another.

That's part of being human. We're different, even if some want to make us all the same.

But now that virtually everyone is worried that what they say, do, write or think may be their ruination, they have to be careful.

This is what happens when some authoritarians in a society decide that "live and let live" just isn't good enough for them.

Enjoy!
"Live and let live" doesn't figure into the issue of sexual harassment, Mac. It is so simple, really. If there are people who have to "worry" about what they say or do, it is because they know they're stepping over the line. It is not true that many women lie. A few do and they get caught, apparently, or no one would know they were lying. HR's and cops aren't stupid.
These threads are just so sad to me. I know most men are decent enough to keep themselves to themselves when it is appropriate. I also know most women who claim sexual harassment are telling the truth. Are we supposed to tolerate the men who can't look at women as anything but sex toys?

No, I will tell you what has become the problem.

Before the era of the #MeToo movement, the work place used to be one of the top, if not the top place for meeting a potential mate.

Here is the problem with women AND men. They no longer know how to do the dance. Both of them have become totally stupid, and I for one, blame this entirely on Hollywood and the corporate raised unrealistic expectations. It is insane.

Men will flirt or approach women, usually who we would think are way "out of their league," and if a women politily indicates that she is not interested, the movies and TV that we watch have given the signal that he needs to not give up, if he just is persistent, he can win her over. Or if he is aggressive enough, he can win her heart.

In the real world, that is called a stalker or sexual harassment.

Women, for their part, have been sent the unrealistic message that no matter who she is, she deserves a prince, she deserves the best. They all want the most attractive, powerful, wealthy men to make overtures to them in the work place, they want guys to act this way. I have seen posts from women in this thread ADMITTING IT.

I'm always reminded of this woman I used to work with who had a sign above her desk that said "Sexual harassment will not be tolerated, but it will be graded." Ah, sexual harassment humor. Always funny.

I had the same sign on the door handle to my office! It had a picture of a 1920's "flapper" type sitting down with a man standing above her. I also had a sign on my bulletin board that read "Caution: unattended children will be sold as slaves."
It may be tongue in cheek, but it is reveals a truth. If an attractive guy harasses a single girl? She isn't going to say boo.

Yet, if it is the wrong guy, and he doesn't get the signal that it is unwanted? Well, then it is "sexual harassment," even though in the movies and TV, he is supposed to be persistent. So of course the wrong guys don't lay off with the aggressive behavior.

So the perception of whether men are flirting and looking for a date, or sexual harassing? That is all up to the women. It is standard that is impossible to be clear for these idiots.

wtf?!

So. . . the upshot is, yes, the OP is correct, for single guys, the safe bet is just don't look for love at work. Either that, or, maybe women just need to start making the first move. I know none of them like that idea, but that is seriously what it comes down to.
I think you are confusing flirting with harassment.

Predictable. What's professional and respectful to one person may be something different to another.

That's part of being human. We're different, even if some want to make us all the same.

But now that virtually everyone is worried that what they say, do, write or think may be their ruination, they have to be careful.

This is what happens when some authoritarians in a society decide that "live and let live" just isn't good enough for them.

Enjoy!
"Live and let live" doesn't figure into the issue of sexual harassment, Mac. It is so simple, really. If there are people who have to "worry" about what they say or do, it is because they know they're stepping over the line. It is not true that many women lie. A few do and they get caught, apparently, or no one would know they were lying. HR's and cops aren't stupid.
These threads are just so sad to me. I know most men are decent enough to keep themselves to themselves when it is appropriate. I also know most women who claim sexual harassment are telling the truth. Are we supposed to tolerate the men who can't look at women as anything but sex toys?

Before the era of the #MeToo movement, the work place used to be one of the top, if not the top place for meeting a potential mate.

Here is the problem with women AND men. They no longer know how to do the dance. Both of them have become totally stupid, and I for one, blame this entirely on Hollywood and the corporate raised unrealistic expectations. It is insane.

Men will flirt or approach women, usually who we would think are way "out of their league," and if a women politily indicates that she is not interested, the movies and TV that we watch have given the signal that he needs to not give up, if he just is persistent, he can win her over. Or if he is aggressive enough, he can win her heart.

Women, for their part, have been sent the unrealistic message that no matter who she is, she deserves a prince, she deserves the best. They all want the most attractive, powerful, wealthy men to make overtures to them in the work place, they want guys to act this way. I have seen posts from women in this thread ADMITTING IT.

I'm always reminded of this woman I used to work with who had a sign above her desk that said "Sexual harassment will not be tolerated, but it will be graded." Ah, sexual harassment humor. Always funny.

I had the same sign on the door handle to my office! It had a picture of a 1920's "flapper" type sitting down with a man standing above her. I also had a sign on my bulletin board that read "Caution: unattended children will be sold as slaves."
It may be tongue in cheek, but it is reveals a truth. If an attractive guy harasses a single girl? She isn't going to say boo.

Yet, if it is the wrong guy, and he doesn't get the signal that it is unwanted? Well, then it is "sexual harassment," even though in the movies and TV, he is supposed to be persistent. So of course the wrong guys don't lay off with the aggressive behavior.

So the perception of whether men are flirting and looking for a date, or sexual harassing? That is all up to the women. It is standard that is impossible to be clear for these idiots.

wtf?!

So. . . the upshot is, yes, the OP is correct, for single guys, the safe bet is just don't look for love at work. Either that, or, maybe women just need to start making the first move. I know none of them like that idea, but that is seriously what it comes down to.

Wow. THAT IS WHAT I AM GETTING AT.

The difference is whether it is wanted by the intended person. That is the only difference.

I am not confusing anything.

It is impossible for a guy that a women wants and finds attractive to "harass" her, it will always be viewed as flirting.

"Sexual Harassment
When someone is harassing you in a sexual manner, for example, snapping your bra strap, making comments about your body, cajoles you, rubs up against you, etc'.
If someone is giving you unwanted sexual attention, that is Sexual Harassment."
Urban Dictionary: Sexual Harassment

"Flirting
Playful banter usually, but not restricted, with members of the opposite sex. This usually includes a conscious desire to flatter the one being flirted with. Flirting is a core aspect of many relationships today between a boy and a girl.

Girls are often caught flirting with each other. In this context, it is usually not intended sexually but playfully.

Nearly all accounts of flirting include subtle sexual innuendos and, to the unexperienced, can sometimes seem harmless."
Urban Dictionary: Flirting

IOW; FEMALE PRIVILEGE.
eY2nxDI.jpg

I've been hearing stories like this.
Think about it, if you're an employer, why hire an employee that you will run a higher risk of being sued with ?

You perceive women as the "enemy" as much as any radical feminist may dislike men. But I'm not gonna let you have the last word in this thread, just so you know. We can keep it up forever, if you want.
You will not shut us down or shut us up, Skull Pilot.
Not at all.

I respect women and I love, adore and treat my wife like she is the single most important person in the world because to me, she is. But I do not trust a person simply because he or she is a woman or a man. I don't trust anyone and treat everyone with the exact same level of respect and trust. You obviously put more faith in a person b for no other reason than she is a woman

That you will not even entertain the fact that some women have falsely accused men of rape , lied about being on birth control, made false harassment allegations, etc tells me you cannot be taken seriously.

Last edited:

Enjoy!

wtf?!

Wow. THAT IS WHAT I AM GETTING AT.

The difference is whether it is wanted by the intended person. That is the only difference.

I am not confusing anything.

It is impossible for a guy that a women wants and finds attractive to "harass" her, it will always be viewed as flirting.

"Sexual Harassment
When someone is harassing you in a sexual manner, for example, snapping your bra strap, making comments about your body, cajoles you, rubs up against you, etc'.
If someone is giving you unwanted sexual attention, that is Sexual Harassment."
Urban Dictionary: Sexual Harassment

"Flirting
Playful banter usually, but not restricted, with members of the opposite sex. This usually includes a conscious desire to flatter the one being flirted with. Flirting is a core aspect of many relationships today between a boy and a girl.

Girls are often caught flirting with each other. In this context, it is usually not intended sexually but playfully.

Nearly all accounts of flirting include subtle sexual innuendos and, to the unexperienced, can sometimes seem harmless."
Urban Dictionary: Flirting

IOW; FEMALE PRIVILEGE.

eY2nxDI.jpg

You are still mixing them up. I agree with a lot of things you've said about conditioning, though you blamed it on Hollywood when it has been going on much longer than that.

At the same time you said someone wouldn't say boo if the harasser was good looking and then you double down with your gif. This simply is not true. Harassment is always harassment and unwelcome no matter who is doing it.

More women lie about sexual assault or harassment then men lie about their innocence.
Prove this.
The overwhelming number of women proved to be liars. In universities men are prohibited from offering evidence of innocence. The women are for the most part lying. Did we learn nothing from mattress girl, the prison sentence of Brian Banks?

Oddly enough, when a real rape occurs the man is usually a non white minority and culturally incapable of committing such a crime.

You've no business saying that after being made into a stupid bitch.

Clearly you are out of your league kid come back when you can grasp simple logic
"stupid bitch".....no misogyny here
True.

Men call each other bitch all the time as do women.
Only those who have no self-respect or respect for others.
In your weak opinion but it is not misogynistic so grow up
It most certainly is misogynist.....but you not seeing that isn't surprising at all.
No it is not but being an uneducated moron you would claim it is when you have nothing intelligent to say.

It is not and you do not see it and neither does anyone else, you have no special insight

Forum List

Back