Award For Most Awesomest Freudian Slip Of All Time Goes To...

Interns, be interns = make mistakes.......:cow:.

The excuses begin.

The gullible RWs will believe anything.
Muddly, where do you live? Excuses? Nobody tries to "excuse" a fucking thing. Do you think Trump sits in front of the computer trying to pull iStock photos from the internet? That would be the same as assumption that Obama designed the fucked up healthcare website. Nevertheless both are ultimately responsible for their staffers fuckup.

I dunno, call it a gut feeling, but I think Trump could build a better web site than Obie, right out of the gate.

When Trump loses this election, I predict his own TV channel. It is will be advertised, "ALL TRUMP. ALL THE TIME!"

I dunno, call it a gut feeling, but I think Trump could build a better web site than Obie, right out of the gate.
Trump certainly would have made sure that a qualified company got the job and that they got it done on time and on budget.

Donald Trump: Donald Trump tweets image of Nazi soldiers inside the U.S. flag then deletes tweet - The Washington Post

On Tuesday, Donald Trump (or, should we say, Donald Trump's Twitter account), tweeted one more plug for the GOP presidential candidate's campaign.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain, the hashtag read. Then came an image of the American flag, the stars resplendently laid over a portrait of Trump gazing sternly at something, the stripes over motifs of American triumphalism: cash money, the White House, and soldiers.
I never would have guessed that you would bestow that honor on someone from the right.

Course my lie is as transparent as your bogus conservatism but what difference does it make? You got a couple of leftie losers to give you the attention you were seeking so alls good huh

Remind me again how many states there are?

Oh that's right it was only a simple mistake on Obamas part huh.

Fucking hypocrite hacks

I still think that when a typical democrat believes an island will collapse on itself when all the residents live on one side tops them all.

I still think that when a typical democrat believes an island will collapse on itself when all the residents live on one side tops them all.
Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.)
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize," Johnson said. Willard paused and replied, "We don't anticipate that."
Hank Johnson Worries Guam Could Capsize After Marine Buildup - CBS News
220px-Hank_Johnson_Official.jpg

It was just a bad image from start to finish, I'm sure the putz who did it is now fired and back working at Media Matters

Forum List

Back