AWOL Police Chief Secretly Sworn In By RINO Mayor

Both sides have their agendas.

Meanwhile I am in favor of listening to what Black people actually say. Unlike the teacher unions--white liberals who think they know better frankly--I will just listen. Here is what they say.

You are in favor of hearing what some black folks say when what they say fits your narrow narrative...

But when black folks say things like "Stop attacking our voting rights" -- "stop attacking our civil rights" -- "stop teaching bullshit history and teach the truth" etc, etc, etc....folks like you like you don't really like listening to that.....

Which is why signs being held over 50 years ago, are still having to be held today....

00_00misc(3).jpg

The Mayor had little choice given the Dem “child killer” Beto supporter Chief was elected

Hopefully the people can recall the Beto supporter though

From what I understand he should have already been sworn in but due to the funerals of the victims they held off.

Since the POS is not under indictment or even investigation as far as the Mayor knows they had to swear him in.

Just goes to show how shameless the dems are.....Most men would have resigned and left the area in shame by now.

With dems it's no bad deed goes punished, much less exhibit any responsibility. Oh he will leave by and by and land in some dem controlled city with a fat pay raise.....That's how dems roll.

Likely, the same people that were trying to blame a teacher for "propping" the classroom door open, letting Ramos enter.
How did that asshole find the one door in the many dozens that was unlocked or failed to lock....that's what I want to know.
How did he just happen to pick that one?

JO

How did that asshole find the one door in the many dozens that was unlocked or failed to lock....that's what I want to know.

JO
I wonder if they have figured out where the shooter got the 5K (minimum) for his load-out yet? Looks like he was paying retail for everything.

"The embattled police chief of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, who is under intense scrutiny for his response to last week’s mass shooting, was sworn in as a member of the town’s city council Tuesday in a closed-door ceremony, the mayor said. “Uvalde City Council members were sworn in today as per the city charter,” Uvalde mayor Don McLaughlin said in a statement. “Out of respect for the families who buried their children today, and who are planning to bury their children in the next few days, no ceremony was held.” Texas DPS spokesperson Ericka Miller told The Texas Newsroom Arredondo has not yet responded to the Texas Ranger's request for a follow up interview.

The Department of Justice said last weekend that it would investigate the response to the shooting “to provide an independent account of law enforcement actions and responses that day,” according to a statement. On Monday, Mclaughlin said there was nothing in current city policy that would prevent Arredondo from taking his new position on the council."

So you couldn't have delayed the swearing in of this guy?? Or outright nullify the results of the election due to obvious fraud?? This RINO sounds a lot like Mike Pence when he tried to claim he had no authority to overturn the 2020 election...I earlier posted in here that Beto ordered the police chief to stand down so more kids can be killed.....but, I had underestimated just how powerful Beto is in this part of the state...because now it seems he also has power over the mayor...the same mayor who called Beto a sick SOB at the press conference last week....now we know, that was just a show for the cameras...the 2 of them are on the same side and this mayor decided to hold this secret back door ceremony at the order of Beto and probably George Soros himself -- as a reward for the shooting last week.

This is the same police chief who has since stopped answering questions about his response; but had the time to show up to this secret backdoor blood ritual?? How is it that this guy isn't fired yet?...can't this mayor step in and do something? the governor, anyone? Matter of fact, nobody has lost their job or had the decency to resign yet... how far does this false flag school shooting go? Beto can't possibly the one behind it all....could it be the ATF? FBI? Dr Fauci? Bill Gates? Who is pulling the strings here?
Rural and small town Texas is a third world , disorganized and incompetently run, failed state. Much like the rest of the south. It’s always been this way.

From what I understand he should have already been sworn in but due to the funerals of the victims they held off.

Since the POS is not under indictment or even investigation as far as the Mayor knows they had to swear him in.

Just goes to show how shameless the dems are.....Most men would have resigned and left the area in shame by now.

With dems it's no bad deed goes punished, much less exhibit any responsibility. Oh he will leave by and by and land in some dem controlled city with a fat pay raise.....That's how dems roll.
Remember how you folks wanted Mike Pence to overturn the election even tho he had NO AUTHORITY TO DO SO -- and yall even treated storming the capitol to intimidate him as some patriotic action??

Well....nobody is going to storm the city council office because this guy was sworn in...

JO
Because Beto ordered him to go to that door, bro...

Remember how you folks wanted Mike Pence to overturn the election even tho he had NO AUTHORITY TO DO SO -- and yall even treated storming the capitol to intimidate him as some patriotic action??

Well....nobody is going to storm the city council office because this guy was sworn in...
I really don't care one way or the other, just pointing out how shameless the dems are.

I really don't care one way or the other, just pointing out how shameless the dems are.
"I don't really care" -- is usually what Conservatives say when they know they are wrong -- but will continue to post goofy shit for the next 8273 comments

Dems haven't said anything about it other than it is strange that the ceremony was held in secret -- and this police chief is AWOL from answering questions...

Did you not get the memo that the police chief is supposed to be a Democrat-Beto operative?

"The embattled police chief of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, who is under intense scrutiny for his response to last week’s mass shooting, was sworn in as a member of the town’s city council Tuesday in a closed-door ceremony, the mayor said. “Uvalde City Council members were sworn in today as per the city charter,” Uvalde mayor Don McLaughlin said in a statement. “Out of respect for the families who buried their children today, and who are planning to bury their children in the next few days, no ceremony was held.” Texas DPS spokesperson Ericka Miller told The Texas Newsroom Arredondo has not yet responded to the Texas Ranger's request for a follow up interview.

The Department of Justice said last weekend that it would investigate the response to the shooting “to provide an independent account of law enforcement actions and responses that day,” according to a statement. On Monday, Mclaughlin said there was nothing in current city policy that would prevent Arredondo from taking his new position on the council."

So you couldn't have delayed the swearing in of this guy?? Or outright nullify the results of the election due to obvious fraud?? This RINO sounds a lot like Mike Pence when he tried to claim he had no authority to overturn the 2020 election...I earlier posted in here that Beto ordered the police chief to stand down so more kids can be killed.....but, I had underestimated just how powerful Beto is in this part of the state...because now it seems he also has power over the mayor...the same mayor who called Beto a sick SOB at the press conference last week....now we know, that was just a show for the cameras...the 2 of them are on the same side and this mayor decided to hold this secret back door ceremony at the order of Beto and probably George Soros himself -- as a reward for the shooting last week.

This is the same police chief who has since stopped answering questions about his response; but had the time to show up to this secret backdoor blood ritual?? How is it that this guy isn't fired yet?...can't this mayor step in and do something? the governor, anyone? Matter of fact, nobody has lost their job or had the decency to resign yet... how far does this false flag school shooting go? Beto can't possibly the one behind it all....could it be the ATF? FBI? Dr Fauci? Bill Gates? Who is pulling the strings here?
Get help your paranoia delusions

"I don't really care" -- is usually what Conservatives say when they know they are wrong -- but will continue to post goofy shit for the next 8273 comments

Dems haven't said anything about it other than it is strange that the ceremony was held in secret -- and this police chief is AWOL from answering questions...

Did you not get the memo that the police chief is supposed to be a Democrat-Beto operative?
Meh, I learned, and commented on, the fact that the shameless chief was to be sworn in the other day. OK so they finally got around to it....Big deal.

JO
Possibly tried many doors, who knows.
May have seen the door closing.

Meh, I learned, and commented on, the fact that the shameless chief was to be sworn in the other day. OK so they finally got around to it....Big deal.
Yea, but doesn't this prove Beto and the Dems planned this school shooting?

I wonder if they have figured out where the shooter got the 5K (minimum) for his load-out yet? Looks like he was paying retail for everything.
A credit card, co-signed for by his grandma would get the job done…

Forum List

Back