AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

theHawk absolutely Trump won Arizona. He won Georgia, and he won Pennsylvania by over a million votes. The level of fraud is unbelievable. And as was said thousands of times already , if the democrats didn't cheat they wouldn't be blocking every attempt of transparency. They know what they did. Again I ask , are you American, or are you a democrat ?

STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

Trump won. Period.

Sorry snowflakes, but there is empirical evidence of cheating coming out of GA and AZ.

PA is next.

Nothingburger.

Keep saying that.

You'll still be wrong.

Big Nothingburger.

tenor.gif
Why do you not think this is not a big deal?

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Could be a very big deal. These jackasses are playing with fire. This kind of crap can bring a country down.

But it's still a circle jerk amongst deluded morons.
Apparently, not too deluded
Of course they're deluded. It's utterly transparent, to anyone who has parented a five-year-old, that this entire charade is the result of an egomaniac throwing a fit, a narcissist who simply can't admit he failed. The people pushing this shit are either simpletons who can't parse reality, or nihilists who are deliberately trying to undermine our democracy. Unfortunately, far too many people in the US fill that bill.
So the people that found 90k votes that should have been voided are deluded as well?
They didn't state that in the video.

So, why are you taking that as fact?
Not being on voter rolls and still voted would mean what, you stupid mother fucker? Jesus
Their vote counts as they signed up to vote.
Draino should have never started using warning labels.

theHawk absolutely Trump won Arizona. He won Georgia, and he won Pennsylvania by over a million votes. The level of fraud is unbelievable. And as was said thousands of times already , if the democrats didn't cheat they wouldn't be blocking every attempt of transparency. They know what they did. Again I ask , are you American, or are you a democrat ?
Name the planet that you live on.

Trump won AZ!

Trump won. Period.

Sorry snowflakes, but there is empirical evidence of cheating coming out of GA and AZ.

PA is next.

Nothingburger.

Keep saying that.

You'll still be wrong.

Big Nothingburger.

LOLOLOL...................Shut up stupid

Trump won AZ!

Trump won. Period.

PA is next.

Nothingburger.

Keep saying that.

You'll still be wrong.

Big Nothingburger.

Big denial.

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
Asking if there is a credible source scares you?

No, that doesn't scare anyone, but it is well known that the only sources you consider "credible" are the liberal media propagandists that you know will not report on this up to, and until it is too big to ignore. Then they will still treat it as CT....
If that information was released, there will be a record of it. Why not point to that? Do you really expect anyone to take "because I said so" as proof?

Trump won AZ!

You think anybody is going to watch a 3 hour video? You have presented nothing of value to support your claim.

You say that not knowing or caring that the 3-hour video does that, you lazy bastard.

Correct. I have no idea what that video says. The 10 minutes I watched was concerned with a vote to include or exclude some provision in a bill. Nothing to do with any audit. If you have information to present, then present it.

Watch the entire video then. Come on man. Not even you can be this dense. Meetings and hearings of that nature always begin that way.

You're lazy. Or you're consciously ignoring it because you know there is evidence in the video which will refute your position.

OK. point to where the relevant information starts.

Trump won AZ!

So you're saying that every disputed vote went to Biden. How do you know that?

Because Trump was ahead when all these mysterious votes came in the middle of the night.

That is the element that disturbs me. Beyond that I do not agree with my breatheren. But, it open the door for “then what else.” If the day they stopped counting ballots at 2am and Trump is up 250K and resume at 4 and Trump is down 250k; how does that happen?
The explanation of “ we Did stop at 2 but some votes trickled in” is a conflicting statement

Last edited:

Forum List

Back