AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

So you're saying that every disputed vote went to Biden. How do you know that?

Nobody is saying that.

However, the already discovered fraudulent votes greatly exceed the "victory" margin for Joseph Stolen....And we're not even into auditing the machines, which were allegedly never connected to the internet.

View attachment 513134

So where did you get that list? Anyone could make up one just like it with different numbers. You need a credible source or it means nothing.

deny TRUTH all you want....it won't change because you don't believe
BOO-HOO

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
Asking if there is a credible source scares you? Asking which part of a 3 hour video is relivant is an imposition? I'll give what you say a fair evaluation, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to do it.
So your admit you refuse to look at evidence. Attacking the source when you can’t refute the story. Dem tactic #7.
You've given no source to attack.
The source is the Maricopa County election officials. It’s their numbers they provided to the auditors. Watch the video.
again --- 3 hours. Point out where on the time line that is said, and I will watch it.
because you are to lazy to?
satisfy your own curiosity....that way, you cant deny

Trump won AZ!

You think anybody is going to watch a 3 hour video? You have presented nothing of value to support your claim.

You say that not knowing or caring that the 3-hour video does that, you lazy bastard.

Trump won AZ!

He doesn't, it's a lie.

Riight…we’re supposed to believe that cheating went 50/50?

Trump won AZ!

And probably all the other swing states too....

It's a rip-off!

Trump won AZ!

You think anybody is going to watch a 3 hour video? You have presented nothing of value to support your claim.

You say that not knowing or caring that the 3-hour video does that, you lazy bastard.

Correct. I have no idea what that video says. The 10 minutes I watched was concerned with a vote to include or exclude some provision in a bill. Nothing to do with any audit. If you have information to present, then present it.

Trump won AZ!

Nobody is saying that.

However, the already discovered fraudulent votes greatly exceed the "victory" margin for Joseph Stolen....And we're not even into auditing the machines, which were allegedly never connected to the internet.

View attachment 513134

The audits are looking at each individual ballot so they know exactly who the 'illegal' votes went to. Will that info be made public? If not, why not?

You can't ascertain that when the illegal ballots are commingled with the legal ones, at least insofar as lawful ballots are concerned.

But when the amount of fraudulnet votes exceeds the "victory" margin by 24X, the valitdity of the certification is out of the question.

Commingled with what, each ballot is an individual record of a vote. If it is legal or illegal it shows who know that vote was for.

So I'm holding a ballot in my hand, you're saying I don't know if that ballot is illegal? This makes no sense.

Either they are just making up numbers or they specifically refuse to tally who the 'illegal' ballots are for. If 90% of the illegals went to Trump would there still be a problem?

Trump won AZ!

Correct. I have no idea what that video says. The 10 minutes I watched was concerned with a vote to include or exclude some provision in a bill. Nothing to do with any audit. If you have information to present, then present it.

Sorry that teasing out the tens of thousands of fraudulent votes can't fit into an attention span that can't outlast a 7-minute cartoon.

Just go back to watching Bob's Burgers, and leave the intellectual heavy lifting to those who can focus on more than their next little dopamine jolt.

Holy shit. Thats 90K in ONE county.
I didnt jump on the election bandwagon but this is impossible to ignore.
75K votes that never got mailed?! Ummmmmmm
Never got mailed or never got postmarked? Not necessarily the same thing.

tenor.gif

Trump won AZ!

Nobody is saying that.

View attachment 513134

The audits are looking at each individual ballot so they know exactly who the 'illegal' votes went to. Will that info be made public? If not, why not?

You can't ascertain that when the illegal ballots are commingled with the legal ones, at least insofar as lawful ballots are concerned.

But when the amount of fraudulnet votes exceeds the "victory" margin by 24X, the valitdity of the certification is out of the question.

Commingled with what, each ballot is an individual record of a vote. If it is legal or illegal it shows who know that vote was for.

So I'm holding a ballot in my hand, you're saying I don't know if that ballot is illegal? This makes no sense.

Either they are just making up numbers or they specifically refuse to tally who the 'illegal' ballots are for. If 90% of the illegals went to Trump would there still be a problem?

This is obviously way over your head.

Trump won AZ!

Sorry that teasing out the tens of thousands of fraudulent votes can't fit into an attention span that can't outlast a 7-minute cartoon.

Just go back to watching Bob's Burgers, and leave the intellectual heavy lifting to those who can focus on more than their next little dopamine jolt.

So you got nothing. Totally expected.

Riight…we’re supposed to believe that cheating went 50/50?
Of course not, given that history demonstrates how cheating is overwhelmingly done by Republicans.

Anways, any actual evidence? All I saw was a video making crazy unsupported kook claims What makes this Republican fraud attempt different from the previous thousand Republican fraud attempts?

Nobody outside of the conspiracy kookosphere has mentioned this. Some things are just too stupid even for most Republicans to embrace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back